Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Black Ops 2] MegaBitch Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

The amount of people dashboarding is unreal. I can't get my head around it as to why they want to pretend to the world that they're better than they really are.

So pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

I've dashboarded atleast 10 times today....probably more. The games keeps freezing because the lag is so bad. I didn't pay 45 euro to run 10 feet then not be able to move for 5 or 10 secs.....then for the game to come back and see I've respawned. The lobby is cat altogether......hit search.....freeze.....stare at the black screen for a few minutes. I've turned it off for a while, hopefully it will be better later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Anyone else keep getting error on PS3 cant play online last half hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

ollie1 wrote: »
    Anyone else keep getting error on PS3 cant play online last half hour?

Yeah server is down for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Thanks Liam thats what I thought. Got kicked out in middle of a game :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

The amount of people dashboarding is unreal. I can't get my head around it as to why they want to pretend to the world that they're better than they really are.

So pathetic.

I was in a game with OMG ITS AliA who has 700,000 odd subscribers, Going negative and dashboards, Stats mean so much :rolleyes: Should change his name to OMG I DASHBOARD FOR MY KD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Server is down for me aswell so I have some time to type.

I think its great apart from some minor flaws. The spawns are wonky just like all other COD games on release but they should iron out over the next few days. The colours and gameplay are very good but the one thing that's bugging me is the lag I'm getting on a 4 bar. People are killing me with one bullet. And aswell as that, what I liked about Blops 1 was that if you knew you weren't winning a gunfight you could get out of there. In this, if you're seen, you're dead.

The guns seem pretty balanced. Everyone seems to be using a different set up and each gun has advantages and disadvantages. I seem to be hunted down by every kind of air support but hopefully people will start to vary the killstreaks . That hunter killer drone is a right pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Liam90 wrote: »
    Yeah server is down for me :(
    And me....ps3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Servers are bak up on Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭battser

Anyone on xbox see a bug whereby your classes get wiped? Has happened me once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

iMuse wrote: »
    I was in a game with OMG ITS AliA who has 700,000 odd subscribers, Going negative and dashboards, Stats mean so much :rolleyes: Should change his name to OMG I DASHBOARD FOR MY KD

Oh God I can't stand him. A voice that grates on your nerves and a face you'd love to punch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Stick the Video up on youtube if you can and link him to it ! :D:D

Stick the Video up on youtube if you can and link him to it ! :D:D

He'll probably just say 'Oh I had connection issues'

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Game just froze on me while calling in a hellstorm missile. Was having a really good game on Carrier too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Is anyone else getting an error?

An error occurred while trying to find a session, please try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

DylanII wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting an error?

An error occurred while trying to find a session, please try again.

Got it there, tried my other account and it's working? Fúcking joke tbh.

Have you set search preferences to best by any chance? When you're just about to pick a game it lets you press X to adjust how you find games

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Have you set search preferences to best by any chance? When you're just about to pick a game it lets you press X to adjust how you find games
    Nope mine is on ANY, but thanks for trying to help, appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Nope mine is on ANY, but thanks for trying to help, appreciate it :)

I changed mine to BEST and it sorted out all of my lag issues I had and put on this thread. Found games in no time and they where 4 bars across the board and I did not get host once (happy days)

All good for me today. No lag issues and :)

The Rapid fire, laser and extended mag on the MP7 is lethal. Who needs a secondary :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

There is no Sabotage?! :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I returned the game and got a full refund, paid €60 and from the sounds of things I had been ripped off so I'm glad I got it all back and I'm looking forward to far cry 3 instead.

There were times I enjoyed the game but more often than not I was thinking this is a bit sh*t and it's no better if not worse than black ops 1. I really liked the class creation but felt there weren't enough weapons to choose from. Had the mp7 from the start and there was no reason to pick anything else with its damage, rate of fire and little recoil.

Ps3 kept freezing at loading screens and then I had to turn it off and wait for the ps3 to check and restore the system data.
    The amount of host migration was ridiculous, would happen at least every third match and sometimes 2 or 3 in the one match.
    Didn't really like the maps, turbine, overflow, yemen, plaza, express, carrier etc were all a bit meh.
    Camping
    Zombies has got quite boring, played it lots in waw and bo and the formula hasn't changed and there is only so many times I can stand starting a new round of it.

"An error occurred while trying to find a session, please try again." This was the final straw and I returned it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sucks to have a PS3 :pac: haven't had any connection problems yet and only 2-3 host migration in 4-5 hours of gameplay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Its as much Sony as Activision I think. Its always something with the PS3.

I actually prefer the PS3 controller as I like fighting games also and used to really like the PS3 but switched over to xbox and never looked back. Skyrim, BF3, Black ops all had serious issues that took too damn long to sort out. Skyrim DLC still not sorted for it. Not being able to install a lot of the games on the HD on the PS3 is stupid. The disc spinning like a harrier jet during COD. Huge patch updates and ****e download speeds. I don't understand why a 3mb patch on the xbox is 300mb on the ps3.

The down time for maintenance and the hacking lark a while back was the straw to break the camels back. Its worth 50 quid a year subscription to avoid all the headaches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Can someone post when there back playing on PS3, gonna have a few games of fifa but im mad to play COD for the night! Hopefully sorted soon... :(

Jasus some people just don't give it a proper chance.

Jasus some people just don't give it a proper chance.

A proper chance? Have you not seen the amount of complaints about this game? There is a lot! Why release a broken game? They should have a beta and test it thoroughly before releasing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

3 bar is impossible in this game, i'd go as far as saying MW3 was better at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Redzer7 wrote: »
    A proper chance? Have you not seen the amount of complaints about this game? There is a lot! Why release a broken game? They should have a beta and test it thoroughly before releasing it.

how can you beta test having 500k people on a server at one time? there's always issues with big games and online for the first few days, Halo, Gears, COD, you name it.

krudler wrote: »
    how can you beta test having 500k people on a server at one time? there's always issues with big games and online for the first few days, Halo, Gears, COD, you name it.
    I'm not just talking about server issues btw, I know numerous people who needed to bring the disc back as their console wouldn't read it, bullets actually curve around corners, the hit detection is terrible I could go on and on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 gg69me

The servers have been up since Friday, theres people prestiged already.

Anyway I think the Snipers are far too easy to use, any decent sniper will have a field day

my son cant connect online with his new black ops game but can connect with all his other games so i presume our internet connection is okay so is there some settings he needs to go into to get set up online with black ops ....any advice would be much appreciated guys....

Advertisement