Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Black Ops 2] MegaBitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

30258239.jpg

To people complaining about ghost - exactly how powerful do you think the lowest kill streak should be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I think they should up the score needed for a uav by an extra 100, Would reduce UAV spam. I think there should be no uav in the game but thats not going to happen.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Damn you Battlefield 3 for ruining my reaction speed needed for this game :pac:

iMuse wrote: »
    I think they should up the score needed for a uav by an extra 100, Would reduce UAV spam. I think there should be no uav in the game but thats not going to happen.

I don't fully disagree with this.. the spamming is ridiculous. If there was a way to limit the amount per game or something like this.

I wouldn't be in favour of just riding UAV altogether. Unless you got rid of normal UAV and kept in the blackbird as a high scorestreak.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I think UAVs are spammed because, its so hard to stay alive everyone is running relatively low killstreaks. Before people would run Blackbird, chopper and dogs now it's UAV, Hunter and lightning strike

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

UAV should be countered by the enemies UAV. So your UAV is activated, if the eneimes one is then activated, no one has UAV

that would be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

When you bring in a UAV, only you should benefit from it, not the rest of the team

When you bring in a UAV, only you should benefit from it, not the rest of the team

And when you die, it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Would you not loose it when/if you prestiged?

I'd say you can use a prestige token to unlock it permanently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

IPAM wrote: »
    I think UAVs are spammed because, its so hard to stay alive everyone is running relatively low killstreaks. Before people would run Blackbird, chopper and dogs now it's UAV, Hunter and lightning strike

The games only been out for 2 days. Most people haven't even unlocked the higher tiered killstreaks, my self included. Give it a week and the killstreaks will start to vary when people start to live longer and get better streaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Chavways wrote: »
    The games only been out for 2 days. Most people haven't even unlocked the higher tiered killstreaks, my self included. Give it a week and the killstreaks will start to vary when people start to live longer and get better streaks.

this, ive had it since launch and there's maps i havent played on yet, people are running around like headless chickesn (i know its COD so that happens anyway before someone points it out :pac: ) and everyone's still learning spots and rooms and the like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I've just been running UAV/Lightning strike and stealth chopper. Pretty easy to get tbh, im sure i could swap out UAV for a much higher KS and still get it most of the time thanks to the KS stacking.. just need to get the chopper and play defensive really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

fukking head glitches are worse than mw3!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Has the hacking begun already !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know where the best place to trade this in is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

lads i own one of those crappy three modems for gaming and its been sound for all my games on ps3 (black ops1,mw3,bf3,moh) always on a three bar and finish usually top 3 of leaderboards.Since bl2 came out its been a nightmare on a 3bar ,it is unplayable and i check my speedtest all the time averaging 4.0 mbs and 60 ping.Were i live is the only source of broadband i can only get ,the question is should i trade in bl2 or hope it gets better?

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

anyone have a clan i can join on BOPS/BOPS2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

blobby360 wrote: »

Don't trade it in, get a refund. I got a full refund because I said it kept freezing on me, which it was

Talk about jumping the gun or what... The game is only out 2 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

There's no jumping the gun at all.
    I've played two days worth and I'm not enjoying the Multiplayer ( Apart from Zombies )

I currently have Halo 4 which I'm finding much better and I want to get the most possible now from trade in or sell ( Which I just did for €37 :D )

I'd rather put the money towards AC3. The way I see it, the multiplayer aint gonna change if i wait a week or so. The only thing that will is the value of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I've played two days worth and I'm not enjoying the Multiplayer ( Apart from Zombies )

I currently have Halo 4 which I'm finding much better and I want to get the most possible now from trade in or sell ( Which I just did for €37 :D )

I'd rather put the money towards AC3. The way I see it, the multiplayer aint gonna change if i wait a week or so. The only thing that will is the value of the game.

Knowing Treyarch, it probably will.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Didn't see half as many UAVs tonight, maybe because I was shooting them down as soon as they went up :)
    The lag is horrible though, go from 17-1 where everything is a one shot kill (with shotgun or SSG) to 5-15, where auto-aim is pulling me away from where they are, and it takes 5 shotgun blasts at point blank range to kill someone, all in the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

U can Buy itfor 39.99 in supervalue!!! :)

I was with you until this...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Has anyone tried using the KSG?

You have to be so close to the enemy that you are better of using ur knife...

and also, I spend more time shooting down UAVs than playing the game, in fact, I think sometimes I got more uav kills than actual people, can't wait for ghost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Am I the only one with a rubber knife with a lunge range of 2 millimitres?

I'm like a T-Rex trying to knife people.

They took lunging out of the game AFAIK (only knifed 2 people so can't comment too much).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,550 ✭✭✭✭klose

If there was a knife assist system in previous cods it ain't in this one! Thnk I've about 3 kills with it so far, seems its the same for everyone though as I've hardly been knifed atlall so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

How is it jumping the gun? If they don't like the game after playing it for two days it's not going to improve in the next week, month or year.

Might as well trade it in early and get more € for it.

Advertisement