Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Spotted a few items in Arklow
    227766.jpg

A decent size ( 18 ") outdoor brush for €4.25 . Small outdoor brush €1.87

227767.jpg

20 pack of wooden hangers for €3.75

There were also large boxes of envelopes 1000 white standard post size for €7 euro and boxes of 250 bigger than A4 size for €6

Also couldn't resist the After Eights ( 300g) €4.99 each buy 2 for €5

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Marmite teapot only €3.50 in Tesco Mahon Point. Not a reduced price so I can only assume its a misprint. I bought one and it did scan at 3.50. Another good offer was a large goodfellas take out pizza with wedges in the box and a venetta icecream for €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a store in Dublin that currently has the 500ml bottles of Asahi in stock in the 5 for €10 sale? I've checked 4 different stores and no sign.

I saw them in Tesco Clondalkin a few days ago. You may want to ring in advance before hiking over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Couple of the cheap laptops in Omni last night, Compaq for 299, Toshiba for 279. One of each on display on shelves beside the security man's desk, don't know if there are any more in back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a store in Dublin that currently has the 500ml bottles of Asahi in stock in the 5 for €10 sale? I've checked 4 different stores and no sign.

Tesco Rathfarnham had them last time I was there. Leave some for me though.;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭crayon80

Spotted some beer offers on tesco's website today

Budweiser 20 Pack Bottle . 20 X 300Ml €15
    Miller 500Ml Can . 4 Cans For €4.00
    Heineken 20X330ml Bottle, 2 For €30.00
    Miller Genuine Draft 20Pk x 330ml €15.00
    Tuborg 12 X 500Ml Can €10.00
    Carlsberg Lager Can 500Ml 24 For €24.00
    Kopparberg Naked Apple 500Ml Cans €1.25
    Kopparberg Raspberry 500Ml Bottle €1.00
    Some flavours of Koppargerg are reduced but careful some are non alcoholic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Tesco Drogheda Extra -

Bentley outdoor brushes (similar to above) but reduced from €4 to €1
    Bentley outdoor dustpan and brush also now €1. I got a couple of these for the sheds and the garden. Big oversized pan, great for gathering leaves and the like.

091120121803.jpg

Head down the back towards the tvs, there's 2 big boxes of them down there as opposed to the hardware aisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭eaglej13

Monotype wrote: »
    Incidentally, they're a euro cheaper, delivered, from memoryc.com or you can get a 16GB and faster for €13.22.

i no it,s a bit off topic but 32g usb key for €17 in harvey normans

• Registered Users Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

KP FRISPS are on sale €2.55 2 packs for €3
    The packs in Arklow are all 100 % free so 24 bags for €3

Only 12.5 cents a bag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Just got a pair of Sennheiser PX 100 II headphones in Tesco Ballybeg in Waterford for €19! Not marked down at all, so surely a mis-price.
    I've tried them out, absolutely savage quality like all Sennheiser headphones.

Unfortunately I got the last pair on the shelf, but I'm sure they must be in other stores around the country!

They're currently going for £30 on Amazon, having been reduced from £45.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-100-II-Foldable-Open-Headphone/dp/B002VPDOH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352558029&sr=8-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Dun laoghaire-bt stratus home dect phone with answering, e55 on shelf, scans at e27. I know the shelf prices arent competitive, but unlike Argos, you can bring them back with Tesco. There was another bt model on the
    Shelf at e40, scanning at e19.99, no answer machine though.

Dun laoghaire- pink Microsoft plug in mouse. On shelf at e14.99, but scans at e19.99. Soooooooooooo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Just spotted a bargain

Bright Starts branded play mat with four removable animal toys reduced to €4.75 from 19.99 great for Xmas pressie

Hopefully nation wide as I picked up the last three in Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

blue-army wrote: »
    Just got a pair of Sennheiser PX 100 II headphones in Tesco Ballybeg in Waterford for €19! Not marked down at all, so surely a mis-price.
    I've tried them out, absolutely savage quality like all Sennheiser headphones.

Unfortunately I got the last pair on the shelf, but I'm sure they must be in other stores around the country!

They're currently going for £30 on Amazon, having been reduced from £45.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-100-II-Foldable-Open-Headphone/dp/B002VPDOH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352558029&sr=8-1

I got them last year for 6 in Tesco, pretty sure it was a misprice

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Silentnight Electric Blankets priced from €7 single to €10.85 king sized in Arklow today.Only 1 or 2 doubles left but a few singles & king sized.They are facing the clothes dept. on the end of an aisle.

Here's the price on Amazon, http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_7/279-6845226-2413624?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=silentnight+electric+blanket&sprefix=silentn%2Caps%2C575

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

In Balbriggan today they head the normal (300g) after eights marked 4.99, but 2 for €5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

54kroc wrote: »
    I cleaned Mahon Point out of them the other day and got some more in Douglas later, there were a good few left after me so I'd give there a try first if you haven't yet.
    I'm not selling them on in case you think I'm a scab, I just use loads of them.
    not sure if its considered a bargain or not i thought it was but i picked up the christmas tub of celebrations for €5 in Tesco Wilton today, Roses and Quality street were in the promo too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭jaffa20

damian139 wrote: »
    Dun laoghaire- pink Microsoft plug in mouse. On shelf at e14.99, but scans at e19.99. Soooooooooooo ;)

Don't they only give you the difference back now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

jaffa20 wrote: »

You get double the difference :)

chasm wrote: »
    You get double the difference :)

Correct !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,213 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Loads of COD: BO2 in Tesco Merrion this morning for 45e.

On PS3 and 360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Lola18

noodler wrote: »

On PS3 and 360.

Did you notice if they had the nuke town 2025 edition??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

jaffa20 wrote: »

In this case I think damian139 was genuinely ovecharged so he got double the difference.

My experience is that if they have an old reduced ticket (which is out of date) still on display then you either get the item completely for free or you get the item at the price of the reduced ticket (i.e. the difference).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,213 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Lola18 wrote: »

No idea what that SE looks like but the stand (beside the tills) just have what I would describe as Vanilla copies.

I sincerely doubt Tesco bother stocking Specials.

EDIT:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81722511&postcount=5322

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

noodler wrote: »

On PS3 and 360.

Super value Balbriggan has this for 40 on Xbox and ps3. They ran similar offers in this shop before.

Lola18 wrote: »

Tesco Naas had the nuke town edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

James Martin Spice Rack €5
    213-1276_PI_TPS1227305?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/james-martin-spice-rack/213-1276.prd
    (Not the best quality stand but a nice small christmas gift for someone. Herbs and Spices in it are *just about* worth the €5 so not the worst value) Now all gone in Mahon

Magic Turkey bags - 49c
    xmas13.jpg
    (have never used them before but has to be worth a go!)

Checked to see if the halloween sweeties were 75% off but they are still at 50% off:(

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

lindtee wrote: »
    James Martin Spice Rack €5
    213-1276_PI_TPS1227305?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/james-martin-spice-rack/213-1276.prd
    (Not the best quality stand but a nice small christmas gift for someone. Herbs and Spices in it are *just about* worth the €5 so not the worst value) Now all gone in Mahon

That would make a nice small gift for say next door neighbour add a bottle of plonk and you're sorted. Will see if I can pick it up tomorrow cheers lindtee :)

Dun laoghaire, size L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

damian139 wrote: »
    Dun laoghaire, size L

must have missed them, would be careful what brand you buy though, some of those are useless, I would always pay the going rate to get Yaktrax.

what I did spot in Dun Laoghaire was:

the toasters for a tenner are back (can't remmember if Morphy or Russell)
    Tesco brand version of George Foreman for €13.31
    Techina brand DAB Radio/Alarm Cloock/Ipod Dock combo €29
    VAX upright bagless vacuum cleaner €78
    Pink 4gb memory stick €4.99
    20 plastic hangers €1.25

and all the selection boxes have finally gone "half price".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement