Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

mac.in wrote: »
    Do post the Tesco Branch where you noticed the offer for clarity. :D

Yup these kind of offers where they actually change the label like this on a foodstuff is usually store wide. Probably a redundant post given the above replies but since you quoted me...

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

msg11 wrote: »
    Yeah it's a store wide promotion.

I went to Tesco in Letterkenny especially for this offer on Green and Blacks, but it was limited to 2 flavours, neither the one the op had posted:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Daibheid

chasm wrote: »
    Woodies are doing those for 69c at the moment ;)

Glad I only grabbed one !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

ardmacha wrote: »
    Duracell AA Rechargeable Accu NiMH 1700mAh 4xAA
    Tesco Stillorgan (grocery) €3.25, reduced from €14 odd.

51z8zR9xejL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Lots of these on the usual battery display in Tesco Midleton. Marked at something outrageous like €20 but scanning at €3.25 at checkout. Will be interested to see if these hold their charge -have been disappointed with Energizer and Tronic (LIDL) ones which are fine if used fresh from the charger, but self-discharge to useless in a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Lots of these on the usual battery display in Tesco Midleton. Marked at something outrageous like €20 but scanning at €3.25 at checkout. Will be interested to see if these hold their charge -have been disappointed with Energizer and Tronic (LIDL) ones which are fine if used fresh from the charger, but self-discharge to useless in a week or two.
    What you want: http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-good-to-go-rechargeable-aa-hr6-mn1500-nimh-batteries-2150-mah-pack-of-4-in-free-case

or a brand name http://www.7dayshop.com/panasonic-evolta-rechargeable-aa-hr6-mn1500-nimh-batteries-2050mah-4-pack-brand-new

or a 6 + 2 free pack (out of stock at the moment) http://www.7dayshop.com/gp-recyko-aa-hr6-mn1500-rechargeable-nimh-batteries-2100mah-6-pack-4-2

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

msg11 wrote: »
    29048909.jpg

Is that James McClean?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

mac.in wrote: »
    Hey! Could you please confirm if you got double the difference?

No I didn't get double the difference, I thought hat was gone too?

Would've been handy as I bought 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

2 x 8 330ml Coke/Diet Coke cans for €7 (works out 43c per can).

2 x 20 330ml bottles of Heineken for €30 (works out 75c per bottle).

In Midleton, but probably nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Duracell x3 rechargeables AAA 3.25

Tesco ballinasloe about 4pks left

Better still the x4 ones were 95c none left in Ballinasloe but may be in other stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

<Ollie> wrote: »
    2 x 8 330ml Coke/Diet Coke cans for €7 (works out 43c per can).

4 for €1.49 in Dealz, works out 37c per can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

No batteries in Manon point, are there still some in Middleton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

doniem wrote: »
    No batteries in Manon point, are there still some in Middleton?

I cleaned Mahon Point out of them the other day and got some more in Douglas later, there were a good few left after me so I'd give there a try first if you haven't yet.
    I'm not selling them on in case you think I'm a scab, I just use loads of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I went to Tesco in Letterkenny especially for this offer on Green and Blacks, but it was limited to 2 flavours, neither the one the op had posted:mad:

Did you just go by the label on display? It may not have been updated, the promotion only started Tuesday on change over so it should be store wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

54kroc wrote: »

I cleaned Mahon Point out of them the other day and got some more in Douglas later, there were a good few left after me so I'd give there a try first if you haven't yet.
    Thanks for letting me know mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

54kroc wrote: »
    doniem wrote: »
    Thanks for letting me know mate

down by the tills in douglas on the battery wall they had some last night, the price is marked at €3.25 though so everyone can see how cheap they are (don't mix them up with the €20.25 ones though they are right next to each other)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

hoodwinked wrote: »
    down by the tills in douglas on the battery wall they had some last night, the price is marked at €3.25 though so everyone can see how cheap they are (don't mix them up with the €20.25 ones though they are right next to each other)

Hopefully they will have some left later. No matter how many rechargeables I buy for my lad's game controls, they always seem to go missing :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

Was in Tesco in Douglas this morning and picked up the last two bottles of 3M Wheel and Tyre cleaner for €1.78 EACH!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Tesco Cabra

After the checkouts, there is an X factor game machine thingy with 2 girls with ipads doing a survey, 3 questions and they give you a prize, a bag worth €60 of creams, shampoo, deodorants etc.:)

Most people think that they are trying to get you into the X factor thingy and walk away, get them while there hot.

Got 2:D

It's all Unilever products, Dove, Simple, Sure, Lynx, you just have to buy something in the store, Mrs Nudger got one then sent me back over to get mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

These are back in Tesco Balbriggan, shelf price sticker still listing them as 17 cent (12 on the shelve at 6pm Bank holiday monday), I bought none, as I already have the two I bought last month :)
    Just picked up a shiny red "Tesco drinks Bottle" for 17c in tesco, ok I bought 2 (currently 3 left on the shelf - Balbriggan 3pm Sunday upstairs). There are shiny blue ones beside it but they are listed as 5 Euro.

There was no special yellow sticker, there was just the normal white aisle label.

They are exactly like this picture only in shiny red alumimun and the label says "drinks bottle".

701%5C5051898747701%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

P.S. was there looking for a cheap decent quality set of cutulery so if anyone spots a set on offer please post it here thank - you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Approx. 20 packs of the batteries left in Celbridge. Marked at 20.75 but scanning at 3.25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

Just came back from tesco extra in Drogheda. They have Seagate and Buffalo 1tb usb2 external hard disk drives for 37€. Marked at 149€, but scanning 37€. Only 2 buffalo hard drives left in tesco extra Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Is Tesco currently running a toy sale?
    is it 50% off
    or 3 for 2 which i say advertisied for the UK stores?

and when does it finish

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Duracell AA Rechargeable
    some left at €3.75
    Jervis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Is Tesco currently running a toy sale?
    is it 50% off
    or 3 for 2 which i say advertisied for the UK stores?

and when does it finish

thanks

they have been for over a week now, some great bargains. we got our sons presents for xmas next year

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Indeed some very good bargains to be had in the toy sale atm. Have a new baby on the way in the next few weeks, but got some presents for next year sorted already. Items that are €60 down to €25 or €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Got 1 drive no more left in drogheda that i could see, got some other drives scanned as well no more cheap ones left.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Tesco Douglas still have a few packets of the duracell aa rechargeable @ 3.25, the packs without "stay charged" written on them, I put some on the peg for 20.15 for a boardsie

Also a good bit of the 3M cleaning stuff upstairs, still marked full price but scanning at under 2 yoyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Plenty of the Duracell AA rechargeable in Youghal. Marked €18 odd but scanning €3.25

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

they have been for over a week now, some great bargains. we got our sons presents for xmas next year
    Better get him to write a post-dated letter to Santa now, and hope he doesn't change his mind in the next 13 months... unless he's too young to be able to write, in which case ignore this post! :)

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Nice price on a 3 pack of Aero peppermint if you like it
    3 pack €1.55 buy one get one free

6 bars for €1.55 26 cent a bar (a single bar is 94 cent)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement