Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Black Ops 2] MegaBitch Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Takes forevvvveerrrr to join any game
    Same happened during Black Ops 1 for me :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Being in the emblem editor when it tries to get you into a game is a game breaker

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Takes forevvvveerrrr to join any game
    Same happened during Black Ops 1 for me :/

do you have open nat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

That map on the boat, whatever its called. Its horrible for domination.

Headshot wrote: »
    do you have open nat?

Yeah think so. Odd thing is i seem to easily get into core hardcore and nuketown playlists fairly easy but I haven't played any of the others as i've been waiting way too long to get in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Not a fan of the sound of the guns. The 'silencer' sounds like those children's toy machine guns you get in pound shops.

Then I had the Galil in zombies and it sounds terrible compared to Black Ops 1 Galil which had a beastly sound.

Spawns in FFA are a bit dodgy at times, especially on Hijacked.

Sound whoring is virtually gone out the window, which is bitter sweet.

Other than that I have nothing to complain about, I haven't encountered that many campers either.

Also, I seem to die instantly but when I shoot someone it takes a bit longer. Maybe its my accuracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that map Crisis is basically the same one as the one where the missile launches in Blops1, feels identical

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Spawns aren't great, that's for sure.

Sounds are alright but soundwhoring is gone, boo!

Headglitching EVERYWHERE. There's just so much stuff to sit behind. :mad:

Cossax wrote: »
    Spawns aren't great, that's for sure.

Sounds are alright but soundwhoring is gone, boo!

Headglitching EVERYWHERE. There's just so much stuff to sit behind. :mad:

yeah the maps are very quiet aside from the gun and grenade noise, if there's any downtime between people shooting the maps are almost silent, least the footsteps are in sync now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Van thingy was saying last night that you can sound whore, but you have to mess around with the settings in the options menu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I've been playing for about 2-3 hours... and so far I don't like it... being honest i was like this with MW3 until i got to know it.

But so far I don't like the way it takes to many bullets to kill a person.
    and
    I don't like the graphics --- they feel to cartoony to me.. maybe it's just all the bright colours !!

Hope it grows on me..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Puts full clip into someone, they turn around and drop me in 1 bullet. 4 Bar connection and struggling to win a 1 v1 gunfight. Anyone else having hit detection problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Turbine is a horrible map. Suppose to be big but all you can do it go up the sides. Bad design. The Downturn of Black ops 2

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Sweet mother of jebus..20 straight minutes of trying to jump into TDM and still waiting. My controller timed out twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Servers went down for me after one on the Xbox.was time to go off anyway.

Aye it's impossible for me to get into a zombie mode online it seems
    Although the regular online is grand for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 deadmanshand08

NeVeR wrote: »
    I've been playing for about 2-3 hours... and so far I don't like it... being honest i was like this with MW3 until i got to know it.

But so far I don't like the way it takes to many bullets to kill a person.
    and
    I don't like the graphics --- they feel to cartoony to me.. maybe it's just all the bright colours !!

Hope it grows on me..

Gotta agree on graphics .. quite cartoony alright .. very different from dreayness of mw3 .. hope it ll grow on me too cause quite enjoying gameplay !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The amount of head glitch spots are my only problem so far

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Too many random barrels around corners for the head glitch. The sound is completely f*cked. A guy jumps off the top deck on Hijacked onto the ground and shoots me from behind. i never even heard him pounce with my Trittons. And he wasn't using Ninja.

If they sorted out the sound and the amount of bullets it takes to kill someone, it would be a great game.

Drone seems like a discarded map from Black ops 1, a complete mess.

Maps are too small to try for high score streaks. And bad spawns add to that.

Combat Record is awkward to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

After another few hours of play the Spawns on some maps and stupid.. you die and spawn a few feet away from the person that killed you...

Also played about 2 hours solid Nuketown... love that map :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

iMuse wrote: »
    Puts full clip into someone, they turn around and drop me in 1 bullet. 4 Bar connection and struggling to win a 1 v1 gunfight. Anyone else having hit detection problems?

Yep had a good few of those alright full clip from the first assault rifle and he turns and drops me in one. Two or three torso hits with the first sniper same thing, and again with the first hand gun utter nightmare.

A lot of bendy bullets too last night shouting around corners and stuff and a few times in Dom the furious and ikells would spawn infront of me and it kill them even though im not near ther spawn area when they were holding two flags, a minute later same thing only it's me appearing in front of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Had 2 games of Capture the flag last night. On both games i was doing great. 2 on leader board and then my PSN signs me out. not sure if its the game or what but there was no loss in internet connection. P!ssed me right off so played campain mode. I like the story line so far, not sure about the guns!

The only thing that I'd complain about is how long it takes to get flak jacket & counter Uav.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Anyone feel that the recoil on several guns is non existent. I know the guns are in the future and all that but still.

and that fecking Lightning missile thing , gets me every time then when i get it, i get no kills

Really enjoying the gameplay otherwise though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

It seems that lag compensation returns with a vengeance for people with good internet

Any game I have been host it is unplayable. I can empty a whole clip into somebody and nothing and they are getting instant kills and kills through walls etc. The gun will just not aim when I am host. I am going from games where I am not host I am getting 2.5kd to 0.6 when I am host. The only kills I get is when somebody is facing the other direction and not moving. Its not games with 3 bars and lower. It only happens when I have a good really good connection or I am host.

This is the kind of thing I am talking about:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PmJ5Q-5Xw

Another thing I noticed was that one player would consistently skip around the map. The same player was disapearing and reapearing two or three foot in front. See the following example posted on youtube. I don't know what is going on with lag specific to one player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7yl_PfQMA

I am getting host much more then usual for some reason with this game. When I am not host I do not have these issues. I also keep getting matched with American lobbys and getting host. It makes no sense except maybe its just the just the number of Americans online. It seems every game I go into the host quits and I get host

I am sure it will settle down a bit. I just wish Activision would give dedicated servers for this game. Same ****e at launch every year.

Its one issue but it is a huge issue for me. I have been playing Halo 4 since launch and have not had a single issue with lag compensation or hit detection. Just seems less laggy bull**** kills and more skill based. Hard to tell which one I will play more in the future but I will keep both.

What the **** is going on when somebody is hip firing with a sniper and it beats an SMG. I hope that's down to lag compensation. Too many head glitch points and the usual COD campfest. I suppose that's what makes the game so popular. It caters to so many play styles. No matter how cheap

Gotta agree on graphics .. quite cartoony alright .. very different from dreayness of mw3 .. hope it ll grow on me too cause quite enjoying gameplay !

I like them maps are really colourful as opposed to varying shades of grey and brown, the train station level is fantastic looking, think Terminal. the one set in india is nice too, reminds me of Invasion from mw2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Spawns ATM are Shiite. Hopefully this will cure itself. As said head glitching. And corner camping whores. And the French Yanks Spanish and English. This game brings a whole new racist side to me.

Host migration after host migration
    Freeze too much and now I'm on a ban lol
    Really enjoying the game when I actually get to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

The spawns are unbearable especially on awfully design small maps! :mad:

• Advertisement

Is this a first where ps3 connection is more stable than xbox? whats the world coming to :pac:

Advertisement