Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just found this caricature of Niamh Lyons.. on caricatures-ireland.com

http://www.caricatures-ireland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Niamh-Lyons.jpg

I think it captures perfectly her "veruca salt" pose... She's cute, but I'd say she's high maintenance..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

nummnutts wrote: »
    It's sad that there doesn't appear to be even a morsel of brain from the left in this country.

This guy is a doctor of sociology in UCD, and the best he can do is a RBB-esque spiel?

It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Jaysus there's hope for me yet. Where do I apply for the job of sociology lecturer?

I'd prefer Derek Davis to do the newspaper review every night. He's got far more gravitas.

There's only certain panels he can fit on with though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Fionnan Sheehan's cantankerous old man act is getting old....

Ming is coming on the Frontline now regarding dressing properly for the Dail. Should be entertaining. Will be here later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I have to say that I couldn't give a damn what they wear if they would just do their jobs. I'd be more concerned about their long holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I have to say that I couldn't give a damn what they wear if they could just do their jobs. I'd be more concerned about their long holidays.

The mess we're in right now what they wear should be the least of our worries :confused:

Ming was hilarious again. Well fit for them.

Vinny's producer is very pretty.

Edit: I've just spotted Cantwell, I can't stand the man, what a massive ego.

That picture of the 4 Quinn girls walking down the street reminds me of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral where the Earps and Doc Haliday headed out for the showdown. Brilliant picture.

• Advertisement

That picture of the 4 Quinn girls walking down the street reminds me of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral where the Earps and Doc Haliday headed out for the showdown. Brilliant picture.

I find it very annoying when presenters keep referring to the Quinn children as if they were a couple of five year olds ... these children are fullyfledged adults more than well able to fight their corner:confused:

Callan57 wrote: »
    I find it very annoying when presenters keep referring to the Quinn children as if they were a couple of five year olds ... these children are fullyfledged adults more than well able to fight their corner:confused:
    I have lots of issues with the whole Quinn saga but I don't have any issue with that, they are Sean Quinn's children, what else would you call them?

The one with the black suit and the tan was very "fully fledged" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭breadmonster

Would love to know who quinns secret donors are or if thats just a cover for them withdrawing a couple of million from the off shore piggy bank

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I have lots of issues with the whole Quinn saga but I don't have any issue with that, they are Sean Quinn's children, what else would you call them?

Do they not have names?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

wtf was vinnie on about there at the finish

Do they not have names?
    Ah Callan, why would a broadcaster go to all the bother of calling out all their names individually when they can refer to them collectively as Sean Quinn's children.

M cebee wrote: »
    wtf was vinnie on about there at the finish

Couldn't understand that either. Two murders today and he tried to twist it into a discussion on domestic violence for some reason. He can be very silly at times as if he wasn't concentrating on what was being discussed.

Couldn't understand that either. Two murders today and he tried to twist it into a discussion on domestic violence for some reason. He can be very silly at times as if he wasn't concentrating on what was being discussed.

I think he was making reference to this case involving the death of a young mother of two, her partner has been charged with her murder.

Some news concerning Phil Hogan to be revealed on tonight's show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

In the second half he said. Worth staying with tonight I should think!

It's a Daily Mail story.

What's he gone and done now? :confused:

Dear Jim,

Can you please fix it for Phil Hogan to resign?

_42244142_jimllfixit203.jpg

I'd love if he had to resign :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

What's he gone and done now? :confused:

I hope it's a juicy story. I'd love to see Big Phil being kicked out on his ear.
    Knowing the Daily Mail it's probably something of nothing.

The front page of the tomorrow's Daily Mail says that Hogan reassured constituents that travellers wouldn't be housed near them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What can it be? what can it be?

It won't be as exciting as VB is making out mind.

I hope it's a juicy story. I'd love to see Big Phil being kicked out on his ear.
    Knowing the Daily Mail it's probably something of nothing.
    God, I hope it is good!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :D

t254235_istockphoto_6543160-i-m-so-excited.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It might be about Phil's sexist remarks to a lady in Galway a few months back?

How can Hogan make this assurance? Leaving aside his bigotted attitude towards travellers, can Hogan influence where people are housed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Is that blond lady (missed who she is) meant to be some sort of expert :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement