Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Yangedd wrote: »
    Jesus. Lucy is one sad b**** leaving Cass there when he had a heart attack. I think Orla just sussed out the character that she really is. Sorry for the double post, but I'm just watching it now.

yep! orla is on to her....hopefully herself and neil will start chatting about it! i think niamh might be after the way she butted in when delores was chatting to niamh about pete in london.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jaysus....Dermot get over it, she missed a weekend...no need to tell every single member of the cast....every time i passed the TV it was dermot saying "she was busy" in a narky tone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

The paramedics spent over an hour trying to cut Cass out of that brown leather jacket

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Looking foward to tonight and tomorrow night. Can't wait to see Jo complaining again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Looking foward to tonight and tomorrow night. Can't wait to see Jo complaining again!

I'm betting on three 'look it's' from the FT.

• Advertisement

I doubt she'll say it tonight. I have a feeling it will end when she appears to keep us watching tomorrow night!

Very much looking foward to the clash between her and Judith.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

I doubt she'll say it tonight. I have a feeling it will end when she appears to keep us watching tomorrow night!

Very much looking foward to the clash between her and Judith.

Can't phucking wait myself.... Bring it on ...WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

It says that Judith confronts an emotional Jo and gets put in her place. I think it's about time too. Judith was really down on her big time before she left so it will be nice to see it reversed for once.

It should be sorted soon. Who's liking Neil? So funny and a great addition to the show. Delighted that brought him on board.

great character....liked him from his first episode!

Temaz wrote: »
    How many "Look It's" will the FT manage per episode?!!?
    heard her on an interview and she was laughing saying that the reason she says it sooo much is because she is searching for her lines....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Cass is a legend.

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

She's back!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Tinalouise

will.i.am wrote: »
    She's back!!! :D:D

love her!

Tinalouise wrote: »
    love her!

love her too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ingrid?

Have it recorded, but can't wait to watch. Let me guess, it was the last scene before the credits. :(

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

frag420 wrote: »
    Ingrid?
    No! Jo! She's a babe!!! :D:D:D

frag420 wrote: »
    Ingrid?

haha...no...it's Jo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Some folks up in here need to go to Specsavers!!

Just watching now. She's only back a second and she already said "Ah Shur" Jo is back on form :D

• Advertisement

Just watching now. She's only back a second and she already said "Ah Shur" Jo is back on form :D

she sure is....i've missed her

Can't wait for her to tear strips off Judith tomorrow. Would have loved for Judith to walk in tonight when both Jo and Dermot were in the hungry pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Loved the look between Jo and Judith at the end! Drama on its way... :D

Bloody UPC!! Records the adverts before Fair City and then cuts out before then end of the episode. Couldn't be bothered waiting for RTE Player to upload it so am now watching in on RTE One+1. I take it Judith knows he's back? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Cass is a legend.

Maybe so, but also a bit of a chancer and looking for every opportunity for freebies. He shouldn't be playing sick when there is obviously nothing wrong with him....wasting the hospitals time and taking up a bed. And please let him lose that horrible jacket!!

Just finished watching in on RTE One +1. Some look Judith and Jo threw each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

My boyf watched Fair City repeat today with scene where Lucy ignores Cass gasping for air and said "She probably forgot her lines and the cameraman told Paul to run in instead and improvise"

He also said that Graham should "brush the hair out of his face" after he told Charlotte she looked pretty"

Some people dont get his sense of humour , I think he's hilarious :(

pookiesboo wrote: »
    My boyf watched Fair City repeat today with scene where Lucy ignores Cass gasping for air and said "She probably forgot her lines and the cameraman told Paul to run in instead and improvise"

He also said that Graham should "brush the hair out of his face" after he told Charlotte she looked pretty"

Some people dont get his sense of humour , I think he's hilarious :(

What are you tking about?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

pookiesboo wrote: »
    I think he's hilarious :(

Who's hilarious? Graham or your boyfriend :confused:

And why the face??

• Advertisement

Cass had me laughing tonight. Take him to fake his chest pain to eye up the nurses!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement