Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

can I have some of whatever your on

"Inebriate of air am I,
    And debauchee of dew,
    Reeling, through endless summer days,
    From inns of molten blue"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

DB21 wrote: »
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

But look more like they do infinitely Platypus decided use spinning did not look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

aaabbbb wrote: »
    "Inebriate of air am I,
    And debauchee of dew,
    Reeling, through endless summer days,
    From inns of molten blue"

I thought you were on acid until this quote here,
    for quoting dickinson requires poisons ever more severe,
    to which not one students experiences should dare,
    I can only deduce from this a cocktail of all fair,
    1 bowl, 2 yokes, 2 grams, 4 stamps, 8 cans,
    and a half ounce for good measure.
    In the realms of outer space , a friendly dealer has your pleasure.
    So onwards young adventurer , enjoy your lengthly trip,
    we'll see you in a day or four, when your skagging to bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Why is the squirrel shaving the massive badgers glittering eyeballs instead of its sparkly coffee mug which exploded inside its mind of shattered sensations and sequins of grandeur and exponential pritstick usage along with a black abyss of javelins and monkey nuts which ate the face of Abe Lincoln before farting rainbows out of hose pipes of solid gold duct tape ?

wat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

You lot are making my headache so much worse!!!

I wanna start my masters already!!!

Currently sitting at my desk listening to neighbours cutting the grass, listening to Bruce Springsteen and keeping my boyfriend company while he studies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuqZHHYIs4k

Seren_ wrote: »
    wat

hyperness+quirkiness = aaabbbb :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Just bought lovely new headphones! Should be here by the end of the week! I'm so very excited! :D

Help me out here boardsies; does being in a coffee shop while on a smartphone automatically make me a hipster? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

kellief wrote: »
    I wanna start my masters already!!!

Just printed and sent my MA in to be bound there earlier :pac:
    Can't wait to hand it in and get rid of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

DB21 wrote: »
    Help me out here boardsies; does being in a coffee shop while on a smartphone automatically make me a hipster? :pac:

only if the coffee costs over 3 euro or theres atleast 2 people in check shirts / men in skinny jeans in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know when the access office staff are back, I am trying to contact one of the Disability Office Staff,Ina. But her number seems to be disconnected.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

only if the coffee costs over 3 euro or theres atleast 2 people in check shirts / men in skinny jeans in the shop.

Add to this at least one guy with a goatee and one or more with Mac Books.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

One week til exam results.
    I think.
    My stupid department has mailed every other postgrad bar me and one other guy to tell them that their results are out on the 5th.
    Where's my e-mail? Are my results even out on the 5th?
    Can I start panicking yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

kellief wrote: »
    Just bought lovely new headphones! Should be here by the end of the week! I'm so very excited! :D
    If they're skullcandies or beats I'm requesting a perma ban for you!

On a good note, payed all my fees earlier. GIMME MY STUDENT CARD NOW.

marko93 wrote: »

they're Ministry of Sound. Facebook creepin' for the win!

How so Joe wrote: »

they're Ministry of Sound. Facebook creepin' for the win!
    Equally as poor. Each to their own I suppose. DO SOME RESEARCH PEOPLE.

Lads, just so I know, where does the best chicken roll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Is it just me or has the webmail totally changed? I log in only to find a calender thing I didn't even know I had and I have no idea how to access my email. Anyone have any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Equally as poor. Each to their own I suppose. DO SOME RESEARCH PEOPLE.

Lads, just so I know, where does the best chicken roll?
    DO SOME RESEARCH OF YOUR OWN

:pac:

jpcarlow wrote: »
    DO SOME RESEARCH OF YOUR OWN

:pac:

Touché. In my defence the internet has a wide array of information about headphones, and very little on the best chicken roll in Maynooth.

:cool:

• Advertisement

Jonah42 wrote: »
    Is it just me or has the webmail totally changed? I log in only to find a calender thing I didn't even know I had and I have no idea how to access my email. Anyone have any ideas?

It does that every now and then - it generally rights itself within about a day or two.
    Don't worry, it's not just you. Mine is the same.

Touché. In my defence the internet has a wide array of information about headphones, and very little on the best chicken roll in Maynooth.

I can't understand why people buy stuff in O'Briens. It's a joke of a shop.

The only time I've ever gone in there was last year during the exams. This young one I was kinda seeing asked me to go. Hadn't a clue what to order so I asked for a chicken roll. €7.50 I think it cost me. Biggest waste of money ever. I had it gone in 3 minutes. Pile of ****e. Even the pringles on the edge of the plate couldn't rescue it from being a disaster.

If I had my way we'd have gone up to Londis for a chicken fillet roll. By far the best in Maynooth. The meal deal is quality. Roll, water and crisps for €4.50. If you're really lucky you can snake off with a packet of Dorittos or McCoys instead of the Kings crisps.

For €7.50 I'd expect a large plate of lasagne with a mountain of chips. Not a gammy roll that wouldn't feed a 4 year old child, decorated with some pringles to try and distract you from the fact that you have just been ripped off.

Whoever owns O'Briens must be laughing that they have convinced people to pay such money for such ****e. The same with Starbucks.
    ceez wrote: »
    I like Chill....first and last time I as in Jucie Lucies- got a chicken fillet roll - 1 hour later - I got soooo sick, hallucinating and everything....(apparently tryed to straddle my housmate aswell) redface.giftongue.gif

*Heroic Pose*

I can't understand why people buy stuff in O'Briens. It's a joke of a shop.

The only time I've ever gone in there was last year during the exams. This young one I was kinda seeing asked me to go. Hadn't a clue what to order so I asked for a chicken roll. €7.50 I think it cost me. Biggest waste of money ever. I had it gone in 3 minutes. Pile of ****e. Even the pringles on the edge of the plate couldn't rescue it from being a disaster.

If I had my way we'd have gone up to Londis for a chicken fillet roll. By far the best in Maynooth. The meal deal is quality. Roll, water and crisps for €4.50. If you're really lucky you can snake off with a packet of Dorittos or McCoys instead of the Kings crisps.

For €7.50 I'd expect a large plate of lasagne with a mountain of chips. Not a gammy roll that wouldn't feed a 4 year old child, decorated with some pringles to try and distract you from the fact that you have just been ripped off.

Whoever owns O'Briens must be laughing that they have convinced people to pay such money for such ****e. The same with Starbucks.
    ceez wrote: »
    I like Chill....first and last time I as in Jucie Lucies- got a chicken fillet roll - 1 hour later - I got soooo sick, hallucinating and everything....(apparently tryed to straddle my housmate aswell) redface.giftongue.gif

*Heroic Pose*

From here on in you shall be the Sith to my Jedi.

i said heroic pose you
    *wags finger in disapproval

i said heroic pose you
    *wags finger in disapproval

Fine you be Jedi. >_>

Fine you be Jedi. >_>
    The fact that you relented the side of good shows you could never be jedi -_-

Anyone know when the access office staff are back, I am trying to contact one of the Disability Office Staff,Ina. But her number seems to be disconnected.

Access orientation was this week so some might have been busy with that, but they should all by back to normal tomorrow/Friday. Maybe try ring the main office and they'll let you know if she's around?
    Jonah42 wrote: »

I didn't realise anyone actually used webmail other than to log in once and forward everything to another email :p

Seren_ wrote: »
    I didn't realise anyone actually used webmail other than to log in once and forward everything to another email :p

You need to log in every so often and delete stuff, otherwise it gets full and stops forwarding things!

Fine you be Jedi. >_>
    The fact that you relented the side of good shows you could never be jedi -_-
    Whatevz bro! At least I get a slick red lightsaber and an army.

• Advertisement

You need to log in every so often and delete stuff, otherwise it gets full and stops forwarding things!
    I suppose >.>

I got shampoo in my eye while washing my hair earlier and it still stings like a bitch. Not cool.

Advertisement