Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

aaabbbb wrote: »
    I ♥ mythbusters :P they once made an aeroplane from duct tape :P !!!!

Meh, I just watch for the ridiculous explosions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

DB21 wrote: »
    Meh, I just watch for the ridiculous explosions :pac:

Explosions are AWESOME!! I'd blow everythig up if I could just for the fun of it :pac: Which is why it's prob an accident wating to happen that I'm a chemistry student :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Braniac used to be amazing for explosions, especially caravans. Richard Hammond really hates caravans going by it and Top Gear :pac:

Also, for any of the girls (or lads if you like perfume :p) - you know the Essence perfumes you can get in Penneys? They're actually really good!! I sprayed some on me when I was in there this afternoon and I can still smell it now :eek: And they're only like 3 euro.

Seren_ wrote: »
    Braniac used to be amazing for explosions, especially caravans. Richard Hammond really hates caravans going by it and Top Gear :pac:

Also, for any of the girls (or lads if you like perfume :p) - you know the Essence perfumes you can get in Penneys? They're actually really good!! I sprayed some on me when I was in there this afternoon and I can still smell it now :eek: And they're only like 3 euro.

:eek: €3 perfume!!!! wozzaahhh I currently have lancome's miracle and it's awesome but its €60 so seriously scrimping by 'till I get a new bottle as an xmas present! hell no are you gonna catch me spending that on perfume !! :P

Oh my god that Lancome one is gorgeous!! I really want Tom Ford Violet Blonde but it's over €100 :o don't think I'll be buying it any time soon! Just have to go into BTs and spray myself with it every morning instead :pac: Essence stuff in general is class, especially their nail polishes and gel/liquid eyeliners.

• Advertisement

Oh my god that Lancome one is gorgeous!! I really want Tom Ford Violet Blonde but it's over €100 :o don't think I'll be buying it any time soon! Just have to go into BTs and spray myself with it every morning instead :pac: Essence stuff in general is class, especially their nail polishes and gel/liquid eyeliners.

haha just dash in every morning before college and spritz a bit on ! :P

+1 for their eye-liners I have the MAC gel eye-liner and my sister has the essence version and they're essentially the exact same thing!!!!

Yeah, I've heard a few people say that. Apparently the MAC one doesn't dry out as fast though, but at about ten times the price of the Essence one it wouldn't want to!

Yeah, I've heard a few people say that. Apparently the MAC one doesn't dry out as fast though, but at about ten times the price of the Essence one it wouldn't want to!

MAC one does dry out pretty fast but once you put them back into a warm area for a bit they seem to go back to normal in my experience anyway !

Apparently it's best to store them upside down (although I don't exactly know how that helps :p). The beauty forum has turned me into a make-up addict haha; it's ridiculous!!

Apparently it's best to store them upside down (although I don't exactly know how that helps :p). The beauty forum has turned me into a make-up addict haha; it's ridiculous!!

haha I'm the same that and beaut.ie though I don't see how storing them upside down would have any benefit ! :pac:

Apparently Armani are giving out free samples of their new concealer in bt's on Saturday!! =D

They seem to be decent sized ones too ! =)

• Advertisement

Just looking back, I am so glad I didn't win that election :pac: Never would have handled the stress.

aaabbbb wrote: »
    haha I'm the same that and beaut.ie though I don't see how storing them upside down would have any benefit ! :pac:

Apparently Armani are giving out free samples of their new concealer in bt's on Saturday!! =D

They seem to be decent sized ones too ! =)
    Youtube beauty tutorials are great! I love pixiwoo and vintageortacky :) aw I'll be in Sligo at the weekend so won't be able to get one >.<

So tired, but too lazy to go upstairs...

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

DB21 wrote: »
    Just looking back, I am so glad I didn't win that election :pac: Never would have handled the stress.

What you mean?
    As long as you keep a good balance, it should never be overly stressful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

What you mean?
    *Looks at your sig*

Now we know your secret

What you mean?

I have never been able to balance work and life :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

First day at work this week, tonnes to do and BuzzFeed is awesome

FUUU.png

I love Breaking Bad so fupping much. DING DING DING!! ...bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I love Breaking Bad so fupping much. DING DING DING!! ...bitch!

Bit of a latecomer to it so have been on a bit of a marathon the last few weeks, currently in the middle of season 4.....took me a while to get into it but it is class....although people that think it's better than Game of Thrones are crazy.

Oh I definitely think it's better than GoT, as much as I love that. I think reading the books slightly ruined the show for me tbh, because I can't help but compare them even though I try not to. I loved A Clash of Kings so much that season 2 was a bit of a letdown.

Oh you modern kids and your tv shows

*typed while watching the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon

• Advertisement

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Oh you modern kids and your tv shows

*typed while watching the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon

Pffftt....90's one is so much better.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Pffftt....90's one is so much better.
    oh i agree, but without the 60s one we wouldnt have had the privilege of the 90s series with the magnificent Christopher Daniel Barnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Italian Spiderman beats the lot of them.

Not like that new spiderman movie... he kinda reminds me of a sorta Twilight Spiderman "ohhhhh I have feelings too!" Feck that, I wanna see some ass kicking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Oh I definitely think it's better than GoT, as much as I love that. I think reading the books slightly ruined the show for me tbh, because I can't help but compare them even though I try not to. I loved A Clash of Kings so much that season 2 was a bit of a letdown.

Completely agree. BB is the best thing on TV at the moment, the train episode? :eek: Amazing stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Does anybody know when first years will receive info? I'm getting more impatient by the day :pac:

Completely agree. BB is the best thing on TV at the moment, the train episode? :eek: Amazing stuff!

Lalalalalala.....I'm not listening/reading.

Jonah42 wrote: »
    Italian Spiderman beats the lot of them.

Not like that new spiderman movie... he kinda reminds me of a sorta Twilight Spiderman "ohhhhh I have feelings too!" Feck that, I wanna see some ass kicking!
    Spider-man always was an emotional character though. He's an orphan who loses his surrogate dad, gets bullied regularly and his true love gets killed by his best friend's dad. I don't want to meet the man who cant shed a tear then :P

And the new film is fantastic, heavily edited which i suspect may be rectified with the dvd release but i've great expectations for the sequel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

JP I'm actually reading through the Amazing Spider-man series at the moment. I'm on about 110. Really good stuff, and I'm gonna try Iron Man next for the ****s n giggles.

Boeing777 wrote: »
    Does anybody know when first years will receive info? I'm getting more impatient by the day :pac:
    Probably early next week. All the info is already up on the website I imagine!

I quite liked The Amazing Spiderman; definitely much better than the ones with Tobey Maguire, which I hated.

• Advertisement

JP I'm actually reading through the Amazing Spider-man series at the moment. I'm on about 110. Really good stuff, and I'm gonna try Iron Man next for the ****s n giggles.
    starting back at the 60s or marvels vol 2? both quality

Stan lee is a genius and apparently was a centerfold too o.O

Dont expect an RDJ iron man though... he went his own way with his portrayal of Tony

Advertisement