Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari-itis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

The white is surprisingly nice isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

White with blue LED looks fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

mrplop wrote: »
    The white is surprisingly nice isn't it?

Yea nicest one of them all imo.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

That bossplaya lad is ****ing tapped in the head, a SERIOUS mod collection.

My only concern with the white ProVari is that it may accentuate the ProVari's already dildo-centric appearance...

• Advertisement

My only concern with the white ProVari is that it may accentuate the ProVari's already dildo-centric appearance...

The pink one is worse!

Elbow wrote: »
    The pink one is worse!

There's been a couple of photos of the Pink ProVari's on the ECF and they do look somewhat dildoesque.

There's a mod called the IMotion coming out in the next couple of weeks that totally looks like a sex toy - takes the heat away from the ProVari - which is a good thing...

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    imotionvv.jpg
    Picture6.jpg
    imotion2vplus.jpg

Calling it the "iMotion" really doesnt help :P

I must be going completely mad with the amount I've dropped on vaping gear over the past 2 weeks but......all going well i'll be bringing a white v2 with blue led to vapefest :o

I must be going completely mad with the amount I've dropped on vaping gear over the past 2 weeks but......all going well i'll be bringing a white v2 with blue led to vapefest :o

Another cult member!

• Advertisement

LFeUB.jpg

Another cult member!

I think it was all the pics on that facebook page that was posted last night convinced me :D

There seems to be a bit of a shortage of white with blue led at the moment but fingers cossed I'll have it in 3 weeks time....

Jaysus i'd say the gold one is a finger print magnet!

I think it was all the pics on that facebook page that was posted last night convinced me :D

There seems to be a bit of a shortage of white with blue led at the moment but fingers cossed I'll have it in 3 weeks time....

If I'd the dosh, Id get one myself but Xmas isn't too far away :D

Well to be honest, i'd love a white one aswell, but the missus flipped the roof last night when she spotted the Vari. conversation went a little something like this
    Her: so how much did that thing cost? €80?
    Me: well, it was a little bit more than that, i'm 7 months off the smokes so i said i'd treat myself
    Her: You have a problem, it's called vaping...

prive%20michalis.jpg

the tank on a mini, looks absolutely slick!

eeloe wrote: »
    Well to be honest, i'd love a white one aswell, but the missus flipped the roof last night when she spotted the Vari. conversation went a little something like this
    Me: well, it was a little bit more than that, i'm 7 months off the smokes so i said i'd treat myself

Why do ya think I ordered one of these and a matching driptip today as well? ;)

Embossed%20eGo%20Q%20900mAh%20Battery.jpg

I'll just give it to her when the provari arrives

Me: Got ya a present
    Her: Yey, your fantastic!
    Me: No Bothers

By the time she realizes that i'm vaping on something new i'll be able to honestly answer "Ohh this thing, sur i've had that for ages"

Distraction is your best friend sir :p

eeloe wrote: »

So what are you getting to celebrate 8 months off them? :D

newmark wrote: »
    LFeUB.jpg

That's not your gold is it?
    Are you playing with prizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

*cough*"Testing."*cough*

• Advertisement

Why do ya think I ordered one of these and a matching driptip today as well? ;)

Embossed%20eGo%20Q%20900mAh%20Battery.jpg

I'll just give it to her when the provari arrives

Me: Got ya a present
    Her: Yey, your fantastic!
    Me: No Bothers

By the time she realizes that i'm vaping on something new i'll be able to honestly answer "Ohh this thing, sur i've had that for ages"

Distraction is your best friend sir :p

I would if she was a vaper...god damn it...can't even support a healthy hobby now a days without being hassled about chronic over spending. When i used to spend €150 a week on fags, i didn't get that much hassle.
    So what are you getting to celebrate 8 months off them? :D

SS GGTS...NOT!
    '

Just checking it's working, i'd hate to be handed a dodgy Vari when i win the raffle.

grindle wrote: »
    *cough*"Testing."*cough*

Bet he spent ages trying to get the voltage display on when he was taking the picture.

Nah, I had a request on the Facebook page to throw up a pic of it so said I'd share it here too.

I've it safely back in its velvet pouch, I am half scared to handle it for fear anything would happen to it and I'd end up forking out €400 to replace it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I see some of ye have the Prive Tank by Kir Fanis, whats to stop the tank sliding up or down the carto?

I see some of ye have the Prive Tank by Kir Fanis, whats to stop the tank sliding up or down the carto?

Its a very tight fit so it doesn't slide.

Its a very tight fit so it doesn't slide.

So it's the O rings then?

So it's the O rings then?

Yes I'd say so it comes with spare o-rings as well but he recommend not to move the caps off top or bottom ever as there's no need so I guess it lasts better if there not taken off. Very solid well built and good fitting tanks, I'm gonna buy another XL trap tank as well as sold the last one to fund the provari at the time.

So the caps don't screw on then, they are sealed onto the tube?

Yes they can be pulled out but they are fitted in very well.

• Advertisement

Just in case you guys haven't seen yet, Ireland has it's first ProVari stockist with e-smokeireland.eu.

It's a bloody pity so many of us have bought from the States and Germany so recently -
    I would have loved giving my money to an Irish vendor, especially one as nice as Paul.

I think he's still porting to the other host but I'm sure he'll go live soon.

Advertisement