Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari-itis

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ill probably be the only person at vapefest with an ego battery at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

ill probably be the only person at vapefest with an ego battery at this stage

I plan on using an ego battery at vapefest on a lanyard around my neck but Ill probably be running around like a blue arse fly so I want to have something handy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Elbow wrote: »
    I Found Him!! :D

IMAG0058.jpg

The cost has been forgotten about it's beautiful!

Yep, to be honest, it's the last mod you'll ever buy....Battery life on an 18350 is pretty good considering how small the battery is...did you get the extension cap for the 18490's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

eeloe wrote: »
    Yep, to be honest, it's the last mod you'll ever buy....Battery life on an 18350 is pretty good considering how small the battery is...did you get the extension cap for the 18490's?

But of course, and a spare 18490 :p

Advertisement