Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari-itis

Options
  • 24-07-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I think I'm after catching provari-itis. I want one and can't stop scheming about how to get one. I've even been thinking of selling my beloved throathit mod to part fund getting one!

Someone tell me I don't need one please :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well it's ridiculously expensive, it has pretty **** battery life, the amp limit isn't anything to write home about, loads of error codes that apparently keep popping up when you try to use it, it looks like a futuristic dildo, you have to pay extra for an 18650 cap so the **** battery life isn't quite as **** as it otherwise would be, you can't beat a man to death with it, despite what provari owners say it doesn't actually increase length or girth and you'd probably turn into one of those horrible smug provari owners that everybody hates.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

well it's ridiculously expensive, it has pretty **** battery life, the amp limit isn't anything to write home about, loads of error codes that apparently keep popping up when you try to use it, it looks like a futuristic dildo, you have to pay extra for an 18650 cap so the **** battery life isn't quite as **** as it otherwise would be, you can't beat a man to death with it, despite what provari owners say it doesn't actually increase length or girth and you'd probably turn into one of those horrible smug provari owners that everybody hates.

Think he's saying go for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Ohhhhhh shiny!!!

provari-chrome-2-500x500.jpg

€100 offer for the throathit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

lol I'm definetly getting one after reading that.

ill beat you to death with my throathit at vapefest so, you'll be completely defenceless

• Advertisement

ill beat you to death with my throathit at vapefest so, you'll be completely defenceless

Boards.ie in conjunction with vapefest ireland present.......... throathit wars :D

Who'll survive, nobody knows but someone has taken their last vape!!

Elbow wrote: »
    Boards.ie in conjunction with vapefest ireland present.......... throathit wars :D

Who'll survive, nobody knows but someone has taken their last vape!!

I think there's 3 of us have throathits now isnt there that could be fun.

newmark wrote: »
    I think there's 3 of us have throathits now isnt there that could be fun.

All organized,

21:00 on the 15th of September, the 3 lads are going to fight to the death.

The winner gets a provari*

*Provari will be financed by selling the 2 spare throathits

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Tell me about it man, I check the provape website at least once a week, I watched Scott's video on the Penelope, and his black mini with the green LED and he gold plated the top and bottom, it looks lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I've slagged off the Provari something fierce but I've decided to get one which I'll have in the next couple of weeks.
    Provari, silver with blue led, Pila charger, 2 x 18490's, 1 x 18650, Provari 510 to Ego adapter and 6ml Smok dct. €265 with free post.

Am I mental?

• Advertisement

mrplop wrote: »
    I've slagged off the Provari something fierce but I've decided to get one which I'll have in the next couple of weeks.
    Provari, silver with blue led, Pila charger, 2 x 18490's, 1 x 18650, Provari 510 to Ego adapter and 6ml Smok dct. €265 with free post.

Am I mental?

No. Where you buying it?

Couldnt help myself I've Just ordered the satin silver provari with 18650 extension from provape and I'm managing to hold onto the throathit as well so I'll be ready for throathit wars :D and provari wars too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

Am I mental?
    Congratulations, welcome to the club :)
    I am using mine almost 24/7 .. not a scratch , good as new after 18 months
    usage.

alec76 wrote: »
    I am using my almost 24/7 .. not a scratch , good as new after 18 months
    usage.

Hi Alec, I was wandering were you about, hadnt seen a post from you in a while.
    I'm really looking forward to it now. I really love the throathit mod and will still use it as much but ever since I tried out the 24k gold provari they sent for vapefest to check all was ok with it I've wanted to get one as they really are a nice bit of kit and like you say they last as well :)

No. Where you buying it?

Hisvape in Germany.

Dealt with him before, a really nice guy called Paul, seems like the name Paul is almost a prerequisite to being an ecig vendor.

The other crowd worth looking at are Ni:Clarity; They sell the V2 on it's own for €209.

alec76 wrote: »
    I am using mine almost 24/7 .. not a scratch , good as new after 18 months
    usage.

I figured the satin is probably the easiest to keep decent looking, the chrome is lovely but I bet they're easy to mark!

No. Where you buying it?

Hisvape in Germany.

Dealt with him before, a really nice guy called Paul, seems like the name Paul is almost a prerequisite to being an ecig vendor.

The other crowd worth looking at are Ni:Clarity; They sell the V2 on it's own for €209.

Provape have 40 dollars off at the moment so it works out less than 200 euros for the satin silver version with 18650 ext cap and express delivery.
    I seen that hisvape site today.

Did u notice the amount of vendors called Paul as well. i think im dealing with 4 pauls in total with the vendors supporting vapefest it gets very confusing sometimes lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Did u notice the amount of vendors called Paul as well.
    Paul_MOVIE.jpg

Well vaping is soooo space age, it must be ^^^

Provape have 40 dollars off at the moment so it works out less than 200 euros for the satin silver version with 18650 ext cap and express delivery.
    I seen that hisvape site today.

Did u notice the amount of vendors called Paul as well. i think im dealing with 4 pauls in total with the vendors supporting vapefest it gets very confusing sometimes lol.

My worry would be getting done for import duties. I forgot to add that the extension cap is included in the deal.

Really want the Pila charger too, they're the best as well as being nearly €50 to buy on their own.

I never heard of the pila charger but that's a fantastic deal so.

• Advertisement

I'm really really interested in the Black Mini now.

God damn it if only an Irish Vendor had them....I couldn't hack the wait from the states.

eeloe wrote: »
    I'm really really interested in the Black Mini now.

God damn it if only an Irish Vendor had them....I couldn't hack the wait from the states.

I've heard one of the vendors here may be stocking them soon.

I never heard of the pila charger but that's a fantastic deal so.

They're supposed to be the best although they look really, really sh!tty.
    Look 'em up on the torch forums.

I've heard one of the vendors here may be stocking them soon.

Hopefully they say which one it is soon!

I hope I win the vapefest provari
    just so I can keep it locked away safely from all you fetishists

I hope I win the vapefest provari
    just so I can keep it locked away safely from all you fetishists

There's 2 of them so far you'd never be lucky enough to win them both :D

http://www.provape.com/Blem-Chrome-ProVari-p/clearanceprovarichrome.htm

Damn, if I'd have seen these 2 hours ago, not a bad deal 140 us dollars because there's a tiny imperfection or faded logo that is so small it cant be seen on camera!!

can't you cancel your other order/

can't you cancel your other order/

If I do that by the time I got it cancelled they would probably be gone especially that I'm after posting it on 4 of the forums I'm registered on.

There's not too much difference anyway as the silver satin was 20 dollars less than the chrome one.

• Advertisement

Rule 1 of vape shopping, if you find a bargain, tell no one, until you've bought one for yourself, or you don't infact want it! Haha!!

Advertisement