Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari-itis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I see some of ye have the Prive Tank by Kir Fanis, whats to stop the tank sliding up or down the carto?

I'm sure it'll be easier the next time but getting the carto in the tank with my shaky, sweaty little hands was very difficult. So difficult, that I thought I had something that had been machined wrong.

Even with the weight of the ProVari/18650, I can hold it by the tank and shake it up and down - the carto's still going nowhere.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

mrplop wrote: »
    Just in case you guys haven't seen yet, Ireland has it's first ProVari stockist with e-smokeireland.eu.

It's a bloody pity so many of us have bought from the States and Germany so recently -
    I would have loved giving my money to an Irish vendor, especially one as nice as Paul.

I think he's still porting to the other host but I'm sure he'll go live soon.
    I got mine off him! Excellent chap to deal with, top bloke, was very happy to spend the money with him! :-)

Gonna have to hang tough for a couple of days before I go mad ordering more stuff from him, deffo gonna check out the house of liquid stuff, and the strawberry lemonade, if the orange de sangre is anything to go by it'll be delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Mine arrived a few minutes ago, which was a pleasant surprise as the tracking number said it was still in Dublin!
    Initially I am very impressed with the build quality, especially when you have a lava in one hand and the vari in the other, there's no comparison.
    I guess I'll get used to pressing seventeen times to switch it off? I'm enjoying it with my arry tank atm.

Not so impressed with the vivi novas yet, flimsy and getting a slight burning flavour (very slight, but still there) with both of them. Big and small.
    I'll try them again tomorrow when I get a chance, maybe they take a while to bed in.

Quick question, an adaptor connection arrived with it, any idea what it's for? Heading to work in a minute so no time to really check it out.

Yesterday was a bit of a funny day...was pretty hectic in work, so didn't get many vape breaks, but i put in a freshly charged 18350 @ 2pm...vaped my arry tank dry, topped it up again, and kept vaping...

Used about 5ml of juice, a 3ohm boge at 4.2 volts(never even turned on the menu to play with it) kept vaping, and never checked the battery level and the battery didn't die till 4am...

Yep, 14 hours of vape time and nearly 5ml of juice used....pretty damn insane from an 18350

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Quick question, an adaptor connection arrived with it, any idea what it's for? Heading to work in a minute so no time to really check it out.

Is it a little silver adapter?
    Is it the 510 to ego?

• Advertisement

That's probably what it is alright.

Yeah 510-ego adapter, dead handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

well its official, my white provari will be into esi Friday so should be with me tomorrow week :D

big thanks to Paul in esi for a cracking deal and for getting some batteries for the icon in specially for me, Saved me €11 in shipping from cloud9

very excited :D

Prive tank and Zantos tip arrived this morning, delighted....looks the business, tank performs as it should, but i'm having some trouble with the Zantos tip.

The bore is very small on the tip, and i'm getting a lot of juice build up around the bottom of the tip, and getting some juice in the mouth occasionally, anyone have an idea on how i could bore this out?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

New SS Drip Tip and Mod stand I got for the Provari at UK Vapefest

vxLFsl.jpg

• Advertisement

newmark wrote: »
    New SS Drip Tip and Mod stand I got for the Provari at UK Vapefest

vxLFsl.jpg

Mod stand looks the business, Been looking for something to do with a bit of rosewood I have lying around the place for the past 6 months,looks like i've found a use for it now ;)

Delighted with the ProVari I have to admit, the only quibble I would have is that the inscription is not engraved.

I have a question re batteries though, Provape recommend AW batteries, anyone know why?
    I have a couple Senybors that I could use but they are not AW, so I'm not sure whether I should.

Delighted with the ProVari I have to admit, the only quibble I would have is that the inscription is not engraved.

I have a question re batteries though, Provape recommend AW batteries, anyone know why?
    I have a couple Senybors that I could use but they are not AW, so I'm not sure whether I should.

Are the senybors high drain? From my understanding the AW IMRS are high drain and supply the power that the provari demands of them as such where if there not high drain they are not going to give enough power to the provari and possibly damage the regulator.
    I think they can't be flat batteries either and need the nipple on + end to make a connection.

Can't figure out if they are high drain. Will have to look into it some more.

My order is being posted today!! super excited

Gonna call to the post office on the way to work in the morning, should be in vaping nirvana for 7:30 :D

Elbow wrote: »

Gonna call to the post office on the way to work in the morning, should be in vaping nirvana for 7:30 :D

None of us will have a bob left for Vapfest the way things are going and I've heard a rumour there may be NGP Genesis for sale at Vapefest ;)

Those NGP's look slick!!!

Wouldnt mind a z Atty pro tho.

None of us will have a bob left for Vapfest the way things are going and I've heard a rumour there may be NGP Genesis for sale at Vapefest ;)

I cant buy any more, i've dropped nearly €450 over the past 3 weeks!

Forgot to mention I had a change of mind regarding colour, it's a black mini i'm getting not the white V2.

I cant buy any more, i've dropped nearly €450 over the past 3 weeks!

Forgot to mention I had a change of mind regarding colour, it's a black mini i'm getting not the white V2.

I know how you feel, I'm as bad from what I spent going to uk vapefest and getting the provari before hand. I'd have spent as much if I was still on the fags though so that softens it a bit.:rolleyes:

I know how you feel, I'm as bad from what I spent going to uk vapefest and getting the provari before hand. I'd have spent as much if I was still on the fags though so that softens it a bit.:rolleyes:

That's kind of how I was justifying blowing that much to myself as well, its 5 weeks worth of fags.

At least i have 3 fantastic (some may say unnecessary :o) bits of kit to show for my money!

• Advertisement

At least the hardware has a resale value, if you keep it in good nick.

Please please please don't tell me ESI have white ones!!! :-(

They were due in tomorrow but they've been delayed for a few days,

I had a white one ordered but decided against it today, it would have ended up black in no time

It's a satin white, so it shouldn't go grubby!

eeloe wrote: »
    It's a satin white, so it shouldn't go grubby!

No doubt I'd manage it :D

I'm currently involved in a game of hide and seek with the postman 4 miles from my house, I know the fecker is close by but I can't find him!

No doubt I'd manage it :D

I'm currently involved in a game of hide and seek with the postman 4 miles from my house, I know the fecker is close by but I can't find him!

I though I was the only madman that does that kinda thing lol. :D

I though I was the only madman that does that kinda thing lol. :D

I Found Him!! :D

IMAG0058.jpg

The cost has been forgotten about it's beautiful!

IMAG0058.jpg

Very Nice, Enjoy!

the difference in performance over the lavatube is incredible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

IMAG0058.jpg

I guess I could be a couple of hundred down in Vapefest if I keep reading this forum:eek:

Advertisement