Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Factions Server 1.3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Seems I have missed some action, must really fix the charger for my laptop. Minecraft does not play at all on a netbook :o

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cidmon

mncraid.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

cidmon wrote: »
    mncraid.gif

Why does everyone keep attacking the tower!

It did nothing to nobody and it has been destroyed countless times now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 niallmcs

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I believe niall started the logging...

Hey, Dec was the one who said you could not stop people logging
    Btw Gav, at this moment, you have logged twice on me, bobage has logged once.

So I guess there will be no more complaining?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

niallmcs wrote: »

Hey no fair!

Everyone else got at least 24 hours of time to complain about unfairness, Why do we only get 1 hour:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

niallmcs wrote: »

Honey, All's fair in love and war XxX

Have to say, in honesty, this is what we need on the faction server. I was talking to the lads earlier about how boring it had become. Now we have something to fight for. I think we have gaynor to thank for it.
    Hope the rest of you don't stay allied for too long or else we will see they same stale environment coming back again.

Now to go into hiding :)

MnC may be a little dazed, but we're not knocked out.

Base 2.0 is gone but not forgotten... time to move on with the next project :)

and to think niall & Co were thinking of leaving the Boards.ie server becuase we attacked them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

and to think niall & Co were thinking of leaving the Boards.ie server becuase we attacked them :P

Perhaps thinking of leaving etc was all part of an elaborate plan from the beginning o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 23 niallmcs

Honey, All's fair in love and war XxX

Have to say, in honesty, this is what we need on the faction server. I was talking to the lads earlier about how boring it had become. Now we have something to fight for. I think we have gaynor to thank for it.
    Hope the rest of you don't stay allied for too long or else we will see they same stale environment coming back again.

Now to go into hiding :)

MnC may be a little dazed, but we're not knocked out.

Base 2.0 is gone but not forgotten... time to move on with the next project :)

I mined and enchanted most of the gear, got the troops, inflicted most of the damage. I must Commend Gaynor and the Armageddon team for giving me some hope and for coming up with the plan in the first place, lets face it, without them it would not have happened. To finish I would like to point out our group was getting fed up, the reason was not that of fear in response to your attack, however was due to the same reasons you listed above, the server was just getting boring, we didn't see much in the future that warranted hours of playing, however when I was made aware of this plan, I became amused.
    I would also like to thank everyone involved; our team and MnC.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

mncraid.gif

What's the black for?

Also, I was pretty under-equipped in that fight. Rest assured next time...........I probably will be again :P

right some problems we had while raidin last night

1 alot of the blocks in mnc's base could not be destroyed, we took damage from when they broke but they reapeared instantly
    game message said they were owned by players not mnc?
    2 could not break doors
    3 tnt done no damage
    4 chests inacessible and also could not be destroyed by tnt

dont know if these are bugs or not, have mnc/awe had the same problems?

• Advertisement

Xenon560 wrote: »
    What's the black for?

Also, I was pretty under-equipped in that fight. Rest assured next time...........I probably will be again :P

coverin my waypoints :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

coverin my waypoints :P

Noticed that, now they know the direction of whatever your trying to hide :p

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Noticed that, now they know the direction of whatever your trying to hide :p

could be 100m could be 5000m :P

could be 100m could be 5000m :P

True but still :P

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

1 alot of the blocks in mnc's base could not be destroyed, we took damage from when they broke but they reapeared instantly
    2 could not break doors
    3 tnt done no damage

Yh I noticed this, wasn't sure at all what was going on

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

The first one is the genius in the design of the base.
    As for the "owner" thing, I think it's a bug. It kept telling me yesterday that our land was "Public Faction Land"

The first one is the genius in the design of the base.
    As for the "owner" thing, I think it's a bug. It kept telling me yesterday that our land was "Public Faction Land"

nope wasnt the design we noticed that and blocked water from recreating obsidian on the roof, it was still happening in your actual base on the lower levels

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mraddgamer

Found a spider spawner at

x:16.70000
    Y:31.000
    z:-893.99809
    f:1

2 could not break doors
    3 tnt done no damage

1. That is a feature of our base. It rebuilds the obsidian when it is destroyed.
    2. Not sure about this. Think they shouldn't be breakable tbh.
    3. Tnt cannot destroy obsidian and water shields blasts from tnt, so does lava.
    4. Land is claimed by us so of course they are inaccessible.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

1. That is a feature of our base. It rebuilds the obsidian when it is destroyed.
    2. Not sure about this. Think they shouldn't be breakable tbh.
    3. Tnt cannot destroy obsidian and water shields blasts from tnt, so does lava.
    4. Land is claimed by us so of course they are inaccessible.

He has already stated that its not the obsidian rebuilding, we literally couldn't break the blocks in your base after we had gotten inside.

• Advertisement

Farcheal wrote: »
    He has already stated that its not the obsidian rebuilding, we literally couldn't break the blocks in your base after we had gotten inside.

You need to be more specific. Were we online at this stage? What blocks did you try to destroy?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

so celticwarrior97 is being horrible....

He destroyed our wooden ship to get a reaction out of any faction to start a war....even though we just built the ship for fun.

Can something be done about this a.hole.....its def not the first time he's been mean for no reason & he's currently on the server now being well, mean.

Rachel_Ann wrote: »

He destroyed our wooden ship to get a reaction out of any faction to start a war....even though we just built the ship for fun.

Can something be done about this a.hole.....its def not the first time he's been mean for no reason & he's currently on the server now being well, mean.

Give him what he wants, start a war and destroy him

I noticed that this morning too. Unfortunately nothing can be done unless you decided to go neutral. Well... there is one option... for a red and yellow rose I can sort something out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gaynormark0

soooo mnc .... nice base :P

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

... there is one option... for a red and yellow rose I can sort something out :P

Gav, for you, anything ;) Do your worst! :P

soooo mnc .... nice base :P

... and so it continues.

Just message me when you're done, ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gaynormark0

... and so it continues.

Just message me when you're done, ok?

We agreed to give you 12 hours in the interest of funsies :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

celticwarrior97 gets a 2 day ban for greifing a neutral faction.

• Advertisement

We agreed to give you 12 hours in the interest of funsies :D

12 hours? Gosh that's very kind of you. Well when you get bored of walkin around the inside of our base with nothing to do then just give us a shout. Cheers. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement