Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Factions Server 1.3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

If we didn't know them ourselves you could be sure a "donation" would be on its way to your account.

What faction are yous talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tiptopgolfy

Armageddon is who we're talking about! Not a faction to be messed with!

Armageddon is who we're talking about! Not a faction to be messed with!

The first page needs to be updated , haven't a clue who is in what faction

Kenno90 wrote: »
    The first page needs to be updated , haven't a clue who is in what faction

I am factionless nobody wants me!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Become a trader?

• Advertisement

Make your own faction, hide out in the middle, build up your resources, people will want to join you then :)

Well planning to find most isolated part of the map and build base there! I think my ban expires tonight so will be on some time around 9 hopefully! I don't know how far out to go though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Well planning to find most isolated part of the map and build base there! I think my ban expires tonight so will be on some time around 9 hopefully! I don't know how far out to go though!

It's not about how far you go out but how well you are protected. The whole map has been explored.

Yep Ban should be lifted by around 9, your best bet is to make a base deep underground and have it very secure

Problem is best way to be secure is to use obsidian and for obsidian you need diamond! I never usually find diamond!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Dig at y12. You'll find it soon enough.

I will try digging at Y12 thanks for the tip!

Also since I don't want to make the mistake again how do I tell the difference between a war war faction and a neutral peaceful faction?

Thanks,
    Tiptopgolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Hiding a base isn't worth it. My was found easily by MnC.
    Infact I sometimes wonder if its better not to claim the land you are building on if its hidden underground, that way people won't know you're there when walking over it.
    Just make sure your chesta re secure (I always thought the nether would be cool for tht)

Problem is best way to be secure is to use obsidian and for obsidian you need diamond! I never usually find diamond!

Stripmine for diamonds, make a diamond pick, enchant it and mine obsidian until it breaks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

That Gav chap is fair sound. I heard he will give a new player a diamond pick cause he is that nice. Should ask him ;)

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Stripmine for diamonds, make a diamond pick, enchant it and mine obsidian until it breaks :)

Thanks For advice Gav!

Now only 2 hours and 18 minutes till my ban expires cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gaynormark0

just remembered that i have those pics from the mnc raid ill have to upload em tonight. Incidently i like how we're "not to be messed with" now it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy..........and horrendously destructive :p

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

just remembered that i have those pics from the mnc raid ill have to upload em tonight. Incidently i like how we're "not to be messed with" now it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy..........and horrendously destructive :p

Don't get ahead of yourself.

That Gav chap is fair sound. I heard he will give a new player a diamond pick cause he is that nice. Should ask him ;)

Hmm.. or gav would get annoyed at all the people who ask him for diamond picks and be like I'm gonna ban anyone who ask me for another diamond pick and proceed to ban me!

But true nice guy!

Well you can be messed with by me! I did the chest organisation for that place! I bet MnC would pay to know which chests to strike first!

• Advertisement

Well you can be messed with by me! I did the chest organisation for that place! I bet MnC would pay to know which chests to strike first!

yeeeah theyve been re arranged....:)

yeeeah theyve been re arranged....:)

Well although they're fairly simple to find I know what floor the chests are on! Don't you be replying to this saying you've changed the floor either!

Why hasn't my ban been lifted yet? The post to say I was banned was posted at 20:45pm on monday its now 21:01! I can't live without minecraft any longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Why hasn't my ban been lifted yet? The post to say I was banned was posted at 20:45pm on monday its now 21:01! I can't live without minecraft any longer!

It's for the greater good.

It's for the greater good.
    Shaddap!

Edit: Who edited my post title?

Well although they're fairly simple to find I know what floor the chests are on! Don't you be replying to this saying you've changed the floor either!

nah we just put all the more valuable stuff in a different place :D

Great! I now have a lost fortune somewhere in the Minecraft World! Why did I have to die!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Great! I now have a lost fortune somewhere in the Minecraft World! Why did I have to die!

I have a habit of exploring mineshafts. If I find a chest with more items than usual I'll give ya a shout

Download Rei's minimap and turn on death points. When you die, the location is marked so that you can go back and retrieve your goods.
    The more remote the location you died in, the better. Chunks will keep your goods until they're loaded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

how do you use waypoints with that mod?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement