Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Raymond donnan from Clondalkin Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Time of year, location, people with too much money for alcohol?

too little money for alcohol maybe?

you could either line up for 20 mins and buy a plastic glass of heiniken for 5 euro a pop

or

you buy a cheap bottle of vodka for 10 euro and down it before you go in...

by the looks of the state of everyone before hand they chose the latter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭rKossi

Raymond donnan seems like such a nice guy

• Subscribers Posts: 41,253 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I'm just going to leave this here (I have no idea if these people are related):

http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/roadrage-driver-smashed-barrier-2403675.html

sums up in one neat little article what is wrong with our country.... scumbags allowed to clock up numerous convictions and STILL get probation...

how many times prior to this did he get "probation" i wonder????

its ****ing sickening

• Registered Users Posts: 24,173 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Difference between Irish scumbags and UK scumbags?

We give ours €188 a week. They give theirs a maximum of £65.45

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    It's a bit sad that some people need to take drugs to have a good time

Ever had a drink to enjoy yourself a bit more?
    And contributing to the sale of illegal drugs is a crime. If that's a matter of opinion then Lol

How about growing your own weed? Who's that hurt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Sleepy wrote: »

True - and this has nothing to do with decent families or single people falling on hard-times and trying to better themselves. It has everything with giving unparented, undereducated, uncivilised wasters plenty of money to live at home and drink and smoke themselves into an even deeper realm of wasterville.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    How about growing your own weed? Who's that hurt?
    Drug dealers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I had never heard of this group before this, and I used to go to listen to all kinds of music. Few friends posted about it on facebook, and I thought there was a Swedish mafia living in Waterford going around stabbing people. How the **** did a no-name group get so many people there?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

The amount of boardsies in After Hours that justify taking illegal drugs is mind boggling. You have no case! And that's not a matter of opinion.

it was the drink with the coke, was just drink, no it wasn't, it does that to ya, coke doesn't do that, have ya ever tried it? it was the E not the weed, was it? i doubt it was, it was the drink. poly drugs i reckon, what ya sayin? have ya ever tried it? it doesn't do that to ya spa. how do you know? ive taken poppers with cider, it does that to ya. i know cos i'm hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

*yawns*

dont turn this into a dole bashing thread,just because some scumbags abuse it,doesnt mean it should be cut for the rest of us..

if they are found to be abusing it,just cut it on an individual basis not as a whole..

I have developed a scumbag test that if you fail you get less money from the dole. This is of course easy to implement.

I offered it to the government for half a million but the fools turned me down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Raymond donnan from Clondalkin Dublin.

Hopefully he's put in a cell with a big hairy rapist.

The vermin.

dlofnep wrote: »
    How the **** did a no-name group get so many people there?

Face it dude..... you're getting old!!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

It's a bit sad that some people need to take drugs to have a good time

People have been taking mood-altering substances for 1000s of years. Nothing wrong with it when done responsibly.
    And contributing to the sale of illegal drugs is a crime. If that's a matter of opinion then Lol

LOL indeed. It must so nice having such a simplistic view of the world. Governments are always right.

He has history.
    22 previous convictions.

see thats the thing past convictions nothing done about it,they should get heavier sentences..zero tolerance

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

You've missed my point a bit. There is no murder in dealing weed in Ireland. There aren't a load of big gangs mass producing and selling, monopolising, it is mostly a few lads growing it themselves. It isn't being imported, it's not like the US and Mexico.

Cocaine is a different story, as it is certainly not produced in Ireland. I don't know about Ecstasy, haven't a breeze where that's produced.

Man, I'm a smoker myself but I have to say, you are talking through your Swiss!!! The marajuanna trade is monopolised over here. It's under control of a Chinese gang. There is a Polish gang too but the Chinese are running the show. What's worse, they are bringing over young Chinese students with the promise of work and study only for them to be forced to look after the grow farms.

Sorry man, but you are way off the mark on this one.

http://www.herald.ie/news/chinese-girls-brought-in-as-slave-workers-to-grow-drugs-2129887.html

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭giggle84

I had never heard of this group before this, and I used to go to listen to all kinds of music. Few friends posted about it on facebook, and I thought there was a Swedish mafia living in Waterford going around stabbing people. How the **** did a no-name group get so many people there?

They're actually really good. If you heard a couple of their songs you'd realise you do know them, they've collaborated with some other big artists and you've probably heard them on the radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

People, no linking to people's personal information.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Yea see? No books! People need to be reading.

on his fb page it says everybody feels like mike tyson after a couple of drinks..i mean ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

giggle84 wrote: »

They're actually really good. If you heard a couple of their songs you'd realise you do know them, they've collaborated with some other big artists and you've probably heard them on the radio.
    My 6 yr old is mad into SHM I would of loved to bring her to see them but the knackfest put me off

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

see thats the thing past convictions nothing done about it,they should get heavier sentences..zero tolerance

Chickens coming home to roost for this society

it will only get much worse

on his fb page it says everybody feels like mike tyson after a couple of drinks..i mean ffs

I think he meant Dahmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Zulu wrote: »
    Yea see? No books! People need to be reading.

"Bukz R 4 faggitz bud"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Sounds like an insecure föök ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

davet82 wrote: »
    That was a serious post. The point is that, because it depends on whether he habitually carries a knife, you can't state definitively whether his possession of a knife indicates that the stabbings were premeditated.

its that sort of bollix talk that has scumbags back out on the streets after a few months instead of a few years!

nobody needs to carry a knife to a fcuking music festival! :mad:
    How in the name of Christ could anyone interpret my post as a suggestion that someone should bring a knife to a concert?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭giggle84

gcgirl wrote: »
    My 6 yr old is mad into SHM I would of loved to bring her to see them but the knackfest put me off

Good thing you didn't waste your money, I assure you you would have turned back at Heuston Station!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement