Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

Posy wrote: »
    I would never be ready for that! :eek:

It's crap, my old room is an office now :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm going to the supermarket, anybody need anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cornetto.
    (please)
    ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Cornetto.
    Perfect hangover food- apparently. :pac:

Perfect hangover food- apparently. :pac:

Apparently? :p

That's what I always say if someone asks..

• Advertisement

I assumed that was your reference. :)
    I always found it most random thing someone has asked for when waking up with a hangover!

I assumed that was your reference. :)
    I always found it mist random thing someone has asked for when waking up with a hangover!

You just earned some cool points in my books :p

Are you up to anything fun for the evening Posy?

Bath, watching Cheers on netflix and calculating net pay and gross pay for my evening class exam next week.
    Must. Stop. Procrastinating.

I am wrecked! Shopping is such a pain when you don't have a car/someone willing to drive you anywhere.

I was very good though and put back all the baking ingredients I had in my basket before getting to the check out :D All I got was buttermilk to bake bread!

Which I am too tired to do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

evening

hdowney wrote: »
    evening

hey H hows u?

just seen on facebook one of the girls i went to school with has got engaged, thats one engaged and another getting married in 6 weeks, god were getting old:(

hey H hows u?

just seen on facebook one of the girls i went to school with has got engaged, thats one engaged and another getting married in 6 weeks, god were getting old:(

soso me. got flu so.... yea i know the feeling. the oldness creeps up on you and then SMACK!!

hdowney wrote: »
    soso me. got flu so.... yea i know the feeling. the oldness creeps up on you and then SMACK!!

hope you feel better soon

yeah its 7 years since i did my leaving this yea, christ where did those years go

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Age is just a number.

hope you feel better soon

yeah its 7 years since i did my leaving this yea, christ where did those years go
    Age is just a number.

lets see it is 9 years for me. Big number wolfie!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I walked out of school 17 years ago. My number is bigger

Oh God, 12 years for me since I left school. It wouldn't be so depressing if I had a career.
    Waaaaah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

It's 12 years since my leaving cert and my my youngest sibling is doing hers this June. Years fly by.

I just realized my brother has been out of school for almost twelve years as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Right go easy on me cos I made this one up myself. So Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg got married I see. Rumour has it he's getting rid of the poke feature cos if he's not getting one no one else is either :)

i has no career. i did my leaving. went on to study childcare, did some work in the area, then went to study computer apps and accounts etc, then the country crashed. went back to study culinary arts, got sick, deferred and now pls god am going back this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

7 years next month since I did my leaving and moved back to Dublin. Mad how quick time flies!!

2 of my mates from up the country called down to see me and my cast today for a few hours, was so nice seeing them but between cooking dinner and wobbling around (and meds) I was absolutely shattered when they left! Had a little nap, only for an hour thankfully so hopefully might manage a few hours later.

Anyone here watch the Moto GP today, was unbelievable!!

7 years next month since I did my leaving and moved back to Dublin. Mad how quick time flies!!

2 of my mates from up the country called down to see me and my cast today for a few hours, was so nice seeing them but between cooking dinner and wobbling around (and meds) I was absolutely shattered when they left! Had a little nap, only for an hour thankfully so hopefully might manage a few hours later.

Anyone here watch the Moto GP today, was unbelievable!!

hows you leg pixie, is it starting to feel any better

6 years since I did my Leaving Cert, cause my sister is 6 years younger than me and doing her's now.

6 years and I still have yet to enter the real world. I'd stay in college forever if someone would fund me :pac:

KKkitty wrote: »
    Right go easy on me cos I made this one up myself. So Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg got married I see. Rumour has it he's getting rid of the poke feature cos if he's not getting one no one else is either :)

That's funny :D

Evening all, hope everyone's day was good :)

Ah it's alright thanks, same old same old, slow process sure. Back in the hospital Wednesday and am praying that they'll take the cast off and stick me in something like a tubigrip. I just can't wait to get the weight of the cast off my leg, it's like my leg was dipped in cement or something lol!

To be honest the pain in my knees is bothering me more than anything. There's nerve damage to them, they're completely numb but the fluid on my knees is really sore and the scar on my left knee (had a big gash there after the crash) is quite sore as well. It's worrying me too because I'm afraid that when I'm back on my feet I'll have bother with my knees. Trying to keep the worry under control until the time comes.

Ah it's alright thanks, same old same old, slow process sure. Back in the hospital Wednesday and am praying that they'll take the cast off and stick me in something like a tubigrip. I just can't wait to get the weight of the cast off my leg, it's like my leg was dipped in cement or something lol!

To be honest the pain in my knees is bothering me more than anything. There's nerve damage to them, they're completely numb but the fluid on my knees is really sore and the scar on my left knee (had a big gash there after the crash) is quite sore as well. It's worrying me too because I'm afraid that when I'm back on my feet I'll have bother with my knees. Trying to keep the worry under control until the time comes.
    fingers crossed i remember having a cast on my arm and that was heavy enough.

fingers crossed i remember having a cast on my arm and that was heavy enough.

Ah you know what it's like then, it's unreal how heavy they are! Never even occurred to me that it would be heavy

• Advertisement

6 years since I did my Leaving Cert, cause my sister is 6 years younger than me and doing her's now.

6 years and I still have yet to enter the real world. I'd stay in college forever if someone would fund me :pac:
    So you want to be a professional student? Good luck with that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement