Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Leeg17 wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Right go easy on me cos I made this one up myself. So Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg got married I see. Rumour has it he's getting rid of the poke feature cos if he's not getting one no one else is either :)

That's funny :D

Evening all, hope everyone's day was good :)
    I'm here all week :D Was watching the comedy gala on channel 4 and was inspired :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Did my Leaving back in 2003. Done F all with my life since :o:(:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Seems a common thread hereabouts starr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

So you want to be a professional student? Good luck with that

Not many phd opportunities in my field :(

Cooking food for a late dinner and lunch tomorrow. Haven't had much of an appetite but gotta eat I guess!

Not many phd opportunities in my field :(

Cooking food for a late dinner and lunch tomorrow. Haven't had much of an appetite but gotta eat I guess!

Still sicky Princess?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope you start to feel better soon. xxx

Might just be run down or something.

Watching a show in tv about a guy who has 4 wives and 17 kids!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Nothing wrong with academia. It might not pay great, but that's true of a lot of careers.

Might as well subsist on tesco value baked beans for something you care about and are satisfied doing.

Evenin' all :)

Hey SB :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nothing wrong with academia. It might not pay great, but that's true of a lot of careers.

Might as well subsist on tesco value baked beans for something you care about and are satisfied doing.

Evenin' all :)
    The pantsless one makes a point

• Advertisement

Hi spoonbadger. :)

I should get ready for work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Have a good day at work Wolfie

I know I will not. I may however get arrested

Might just be run down or something.

Watching a show in tv about a guy who has 4 wives and 17 kids!!
    Try and eat Princess :) I know you might not want to but even soup would do wonders. Thought my parents were bad having 10 kids!!

I had chicken and rice om nom nom. Gonna make white hot chocolate now. I used to make it from scratch (cause I worked somewhere I could steal chocolate from) but got a mix now from my favourite cafe. Hope its as nice as they make it!

I had chicken and rice om nom nom. Gonna make white hot chocolate now. I used to make it from scratch (cause I worked somewhere I could steal chocolate from) but got a mix now from my favourite cafe. Hope its as nice as they make it!
    How do you make it from scratch?

I use this recipe http://www.donalskehan.com/2009/12/yummy-white-hot-chocolate/

Its really good. I use the Leonidas white chocolate bars, never tried it with anything else so can't say!

But my mix I got is really good, tastes just like they make in the cafe! Saves me money and a walk there :D

Even I couldn't mess that up :) I honestly thought it would be a difficult recipe but it's not. Thanks for that Peaches :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning All

276771_150293045069535_345802779_n.jpg

Someone please make me a cup of tea? <3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

the_pee_pot.jpg

:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I could also do with one of them teas koth, hold the milk.

Stressful day ahead. If that stereo DOESN'T go in today I will be hurting someone fo sho

glass_cup_and_saucer.jpg

Where's the stereo going? :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all.

The desk beside me that was previously occupied by Garda Eugene Murtagh and PedoBear is no occupied by a real live human named Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

koth wrote: »
    glass_cup_and_saucer.jpg

Where's the stereo going? :confused:

weeeel (gets a little long)

The story as she stands: So last year I used to drive the mammy's Festa (on her policy and the loike) but with starting college and her working at the time I needed my own wheels. So I bought the Nissan fer cheep. Grand jobby. Howanever the power steering pump on the Nissan is heading out the door (the noise she makes is UNREAL) and we couldn' find one fer cheep in the scrapyard, and buying new and having installed was WAY more money than I wanted to plow into the thing

So the mammy is now out of work, and her Festa has been sitting idle since about November time. So she 'sold' it to me, and I got meself insured on it, had it NCT'd etc. Happy days.

So where is the problem you ask. Weeeeel. When I got the Nissan the mammy got a mechanic to take the stereo (my stereo - she couldn't give a flyin fup about music in the car) out the Festa and into the Nissan. Happy days I had my tunez. So now that I am in the Festa again I wants my stereo. So my mechanic has a shufti, takes the stereo out the Nissan and goes to put it in the Festa. And says someone (now DISCLAIMER i DON'T know if it was the person the mammy had take the stereo out or wha, I canni prove whodunit!) CUT all the flippin cables (the colourdy yokes that connect to the stereo) So it isn't a simples job to fix

I had my car in with him last week after he sourced a connector, and he was trying to put it back together again, but for some reason Live was Earth or something and Earth was missing (or something he talks so fast etc I haven't the fog what he was saying!) So he needed to get some manual or something from the Festa people.

So that is why the car is going back in today. Hopefully he got what he needed from Festa and he can put my stereo back in. Otherwise I gotta drive ALL the way to Kilkenny and back with NO MUSICX and that will make me VERY grumpy.

So today could go either way depending on the successfulness of this mission. Everything crossed.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning all.

The desk beside me that was previously occupied by Garda Eugene Murtagh and PedoBear is no occupied by a real live human named Tony.

I hope he's not sitting on the desk staring at you like those other two used to :eek::P

Mission successful. I was not arrested last night

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

koth wrote: »
    I hope he's not sitting on the desk staring at you like those other two used to :eek::P

Not quote, no :) He's straight into work and busy busy.

Mission successful. I was not arrested last night
    Well done. :)

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Well done. :)
    I decided no one was worth taking a state sposnored vacation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement