Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Anybody try the Biansi eGo-T LR yet? Thinking of trying one - apparently redesigned from the eGo-T. Don't really like the eGo-T and dont like the Biansi iMist so don't ask me why I want to try this!

6.99 so thought I'd give it a go for experimentation sake.

I tried the regular resistance one before and I really thought it was very good, had a nice draw and no leaking. I was actually thinking of getting that low resistance one as well. Make sure you use the Biansi tank with it and not the ego one, I cant remember if they came with it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056570040

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jesus christ I've been using this constantly since friday afternoon and I decided to plug it in for a charge today, it charged fully in no time at all

one thing id love on it is a way to tell how drained the batteries are

jesus christ I've been using this constantly since friday afternoon and I decided to plug it in for a charge today, it charged fully in no time at all

He recommends to charge it daily for about 40 minutes or until charged but I'm tending to charge mine every second day for about an hour to hour and a half until the light goes green.

It will just stop working once it needs to be charged there is an undercharge protection built in to it, but yes if it had an indicator level it would be perfect but sure we cant have everything I guess ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Jeepers - my 1000 mAh eGo batteries were out of power this morning and I pulled out my 650 mAh eGo. I'd forgotten how small and easy to fit in pocket, hand etc. that they are. Very tidy.

The 1000 mAh with DCT is very long in comparison. Almost too long for pocket use.

My Biansi eGo-T LR arrived this morning from BV. I must say that it's a HUGE improvement on the standard eGo-T.

Draw is quite light (not too tight like the original eGo-T) and vapour and flavour is good too. Kind of surprised at it actually! Early days though I suppose!

• Advertisement

after that last charge it finally died 5 minutes ago in the middle of a vape
    i was right pissed off "ffs, I only charged this thing yesterday" then I realised it was 3+ days ago :D
    3+ days at 5 volts
    amazing mod

after that last charge it finally died 5 minutes ago in the middle of a vape
    i was right pissed off "ffs, I only charged this thing yesterday" then I realised it was 3+ days ago :D
    3+ days at 5 volts
    amazing mod

Yea and the really good thing is you can just plug it in like a phone and vape away again straight away while its charging.

exactly what I'm doing :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Woke up this morning to the fastway man rattling down my door.

A little present from Bart @ Thebestshop
    a NEW lavatube, this one gives an ohm resistance reading!
    -4.jpg
    -3.jpg
    -2.jpg
    -1.jpg

1) On/Off button for 5 seconds .
    2) 3.0V,3.1V,3.2V......5.8V,5.9V,6.0V variable voltage, vice versa
    3) The activation button (the big one), held down for 10 seconds or longer, the vv ecig will shut itself off until the button is released
    4) super high capacity: 2200mah
    5) LCD display voltage, battery power, resistance measurement
    6) adjust vapor by yourself
    7) settle burn taste by adjust voltage
    8) 510 connector
    9) Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
    10) Vent hole on the bottom of the device for added safety
    11) Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection

Pretty impressive stuff...

• Advertisement

is it that smok tech one? with the two 18350 batteries?

Nope, takes an 18650! :)

jaysus
    the fabled lavatube v2 I wonder :)

does it look just like the earlier models?

Yea looks just like the normal one to be honest, only difference is the screen, and the power button is black instead of red....

Gonna stick an LR carto on here now in a minute...

send it on to me, I'll check the voltage under load with some LR cartos with a multimeter.... :)

Okay, i've just stuck an LR on here....fired it @ 3v, 4v, 5v and 6v...and the rattle out of it at 6v is chronic....

DEFINATELY has a higher amp limit...

awesome

I tried a 1.5 ohm dual coil at 5 volts earlier in the week and I ****ing hated it, tore the throat off me I was barely able to inhale the vapour without coughing

hehe, after all you're wondering if you oughta wait for the lavatube v2 before getting one.. isn't this your 4th LT? :)

Nah, got a black one off Newmark, gave that to my sister when i got the chrome one...and this one then.

Mod Junkies...sign up!

Does anyone know of any other vv mod besides the provari that will give you an ohms reading when you want to know what ohm rating your cartomiser or whatever is?

I know a multimeter does this but just curious to know if there's any other mods on the market besides provari for this.

one of the new lavatubes does, the one eeloe has does anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

newmark wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any other vv mod besides the provari that will give you an ohms reading when you want to know what ohm rating your cartomiser or whatever is?

I know a multimeter does this but just curious to know if there's any other mods on the market besides provari for this.

There be a few box mods available that show up measurement under load, just make sure it's specified that it can.
    Think the one mrplop is selling by stig on ukvapers does it.
    This be handy for your throathit, made by deejay being sold on safercigs...

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Tankometer/cat705284_1285820.aspx

Stick it on your mod for voltage then put your atty on the other end for under load measurement.
    Deejay is selling them on ukvapers as well as the shop.

the throathit already shows voltage under loads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Ah very good, did'nt think it did.

if theres no atty on it it shows the voltage set, and if you connect an atty to it it shows it under load

its pretty handy, i dont want to set my mod at 5v and only be getting 4.8v, muich better to be told the under load when it's actually under load

Thats where the kick device can come in useful. I have my cartos mixed up so I don't know what resistance some of them are and spend time farfing about with voltage trying to find what works for me. Its kind of like smoking a benson 1 minute and a silk cut blue the next at times.

If I vape a 2ohm carto at 4.5 volts I'd be vaping at approx 10watts and if I vaped a 3ohm carto at 4.5v I'd be only vaping at 6.75watts.

I'm starting to think that a kick on a mod may be the way to go in future for a more consistent vape every time as I can find the wattage I like and stick with it.

yeah but then you have different juices tasting better at different wattages so there'll always be some fiddling]

just stop buying different ohm cartos :)

yeah but then you have different juices tasting better at different wattages so there'll always be some fiddling]

just stop buying different ohm cartos :)

Good point

Anybody try the Gripper mod? Tidy little thing but I think it's only for carto's. Don't think it's vv either but kind of a neat little yoke.

http://www.uk-eliquid.co.uk/products/the-gripper-mod

yeah i saw it.. somewhere, forget where but it looks interesting
    be handy for stealth vaping, or just if you're out and about and have a nice low res carto you can vape for a few hours

• Advertisement

Yeah. Exactly.

Advertisement