Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rothschild will own Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MasterWoogs aka Woogsy

I personally believe this family are among a group of extremely wealthy famillies which includes "royalty" that control many aspects of the world we live in!!! i.e the banks and natural resources... I am of the belief that these famillies have accumulated their wealth and power over the past 3 centuries, 3 generations of inter marriage not just between 1st and 2nd cousins but arranged marriages within the society to keep their wealth all to themselves. Was their ultimate goal to take all the worlds riches and create ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT??? I think so!!! Now........ prove it!!! Gonna be hard!!! considering these people are above pretty much everyone! you will not see their names or family signature or company logos as the star sign for their businesses. From what I've read, watched and listened to over the years on tv, radio, newspapers, internet and from the people around me..... These "HIGHER POWERS" run the media. So much of whats read on the news and in the news is dilluted and basically total garbage and as far as im concerened this tripe is being sold by these people. Anyway just my view and i would encourage people to make thier own minds up not just about this issue but everything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

From what I've read, watched and listened to over the years on tv, radio, newspapers, internet and from the people around me..... These "HIGHER POWERS" run the media.
    If they control everything, including the media, where did they slip up? How did you spot their plan?

associated press and reuters owned by the Rothschild dynasty. not so much that they slipped up but its used as a medium to create mass hysteria and panic among the people. everytime these people fund a war you only hear one side in the news never get a truthful fair story ok not all the time and not every news outlet but more often than not. and from what i remember ive only really heared about the palestinians bombin israel never hear much about the americans/israelies bombing palestine unless you go lookin for it else where. as far as im concerened theyve used the media circle to create massive inflation and up their intrest rates...

O YEAH HELLO THERE NICE TO MEET YA'LL :o

these are just my views and i stand by them i believe 100% we are under their control. i find some of the things ive read about this family are hard to phatom but when i think about everythin i was thought in school and all the lies we are feed everyday it makes so much sense to me, i get that everyone will see things in a different light but hey ho there ya go.

associated press and reuters owned by the Rothschild dynasty.
    Can you explain how they own AP and Reuters? (Please don't just say 'they bought them'!)

And hello to you too... :)

• Advertisement

as i said gonna be hard.

as i said gonna be hard.
    It certainly is! But it gets easier if you just believe stuff with no evidence that backs up your case... :p

same could be applied to everyone who believes everything they see and read and hear everyday. there are some links between certain families(rockerfeller, soros, morgan) and certain unknown people(agents) as qouted by a few people beforehand one being kent cooper AS who has a few books out will try and find them to read but apparently he is quoted in one saying......... "International bankers under the House of Rothschild acquired an interest in the three leading European agencies." but as has been argued in earlier posts its then up to you if you believe these people or not

http://www.whale.to/b/m_ch5.html#51_

same could be applied to everyone who believes everything they see and read and hear everyday. there are some links between certain families(rockerfeller, soros, morgan) and certain unknown people(agents) as qouted by a few people beforehand one being kent cooper AS who has a few books out will try and find them to read but apparently he is quoted in one saying......... "International bankers under the House of Rothschild acquired an interest in the three leading European agencies." but as has been argued in earlier posts its then up to you if you believe these people or not
    But then why would you believe the guy who is selling a book? Not only can you not vouch for him or his information because he might be making it up for his own reasons - he might be an agent of disinformation for another all-controlling conspiracy! He might be working for the Illuminati or the Masons or the Rosicrucians or whatever, making everyone look in the wrong direction!

But then why would you believe the guy who is selling a book? Not only can you not vouch for him or his information because he might be making it up for his own reasons - he might be an agent of disinformation for another all-controlling conspiracy! He might be working for the Illuminati or the Masons or the Rosicrucians or whatever, making everyone look in the wrong direction!

absolutely, makes you think and wonder...doesn't it??? i know i do
    man is blessed with curiousity its only our nature to ask questions.
    for me right now at this moment in time its a very very simple game you may have played it before in fact im sure everyone has MONOPLY thats what these people are playing but heres the catch not only do they buy up the board they are also THE BANK how sick is that:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

thats what these people are playing but heres the catch not only do they buy up the board they are also THE BANK how sick is that:eek:

Which people specifically?

Jonny7 wrote: »

Well, the Irish people own most of AIB, PTSB and EBS these days. We owned most of BOI until they managed to get a few billion in investment from Wilbur Ross last year.

I own some of Lloyds HBOS and also some of RBS (but not all of them, unfortunately...)

Well, the Irish people own most of AIB, PTSB and EBS these days. We owned most of BOI until they managed to get a few billion in investment from Wilbur Ross last year.

I own some of Lloyds HBOS and also some of RBS (but not all of them, unfortunately...)

if thats what you believe thats your choice
    if we own these banks how come we are powerless when it comes to them theiving everyone??

Jonny7 wrote: »

i know this threads only about one family but there are numerous involved i mentioned before also the royal windors are one to mention

evelyn rothschild an advisor for the queen

i know this threads only about one family but there are numerous involved i mentioned before also the royal windors are one to mention

evelyn rothschild an advisor for the queen

Details man, I need details, not "gossip" :)

How are the Windsors involved? and who exactly? - of those, what are the specific crimes being committed?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Nobody in their right mind would want to own Ireland .The Brits. still hav'nt recovered from the decision to invade us ........this thread is nutty and obviously there is another agenda .....Give us some basis for serious discussion ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Another Rothschild minion come to help us out

Spent 24 years at the New York office of Rothschild, Inc. Ran Rothschild’s bankruptcy-restructuring advisory practice. Tenacious (or obstreperous, depending on which side of the table you sat) negotiator. In late nineties, started a $200 million fund at Rothschild to invest in distressed assets. As the U.S. bubble began to burst, Ross decided he wanted to invest more and advise less. On April Fools’ Day 2000, the 62-year-old banker raised $450 million to plunge into fallen companies.

Excellent timing. The 2000–1 rolling stock-market crash, 9/11, and a globally synchronous recession pushed scores of companies into bankruptcy. New Economy highfliers like Enron, WorldCom, and Global Crossing went bust. But so did Old Economy stalwarts in industries like steel and textiles—victims of excess capacity, global competition, and generous union contracts.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/bizfinance/columns/moneyandmind/10279/

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sinsin

I have not been here for over a year.:(
    The pride which some posters wear their ignorance about global economics is frightening.
    Rothschild...Hitler,Madman.Blah,Blah.You hate the Joows.

Anybody who reads knows that Rotschilds completely owned the UK after the battle of Waterloo.
    There is no doubt.At the time there was a thing called the British Empire,are you still with me?
    So if you own the UK......who owns the Empire.
    Think about that for a few years and get back to me.

You most have no knowledge of Irish/British history.Cromwell.Glorious Revolution,Act of Union1801 Ireland and Britain were one state?Or are you specializing in Leprachaun dwellings during the 19th century.

If some one genuinely needs pointers,just ask.
    Try a thing called a search engine or visiting a Library and you will discover who financed the vast majority of the USA robber barons,De Beers Shell,BP ....even all those lucky Russian Oligarchs.Get Your links.:rolleyes:

If some one genuinely needs pointers,just ask.:)

enno99 wrote: »
    Another Rothschild minion come to help us out

Spent 24 years at the New York office of Rothschild, Inc. Ran Rothschild’s bankruptcy-restructuring advisory practice. Tenacious (or obstreperous, depending on which side of the table you sat) negotiator. In late nineties, started a $200 million fund at Rothschild to invest in distressed assets. As the U.S. bubble began to burst, Ross decided he wanted to invest more and advise less. On April Fools’ Day 2000, the 62-year-old banker raised $450 million to plunge into fallen companies.

Excellent timing. The 2000–1 rolling stock-market crash, 9/11, and a globally synchronous recession pushed scores of companies into bankruptcy. New Economy highfliers like Enron, WorldCom, and Global Crossing went bust. But so did Old Economy stalwarts in industries like steel and textiles—victims of excess capacity, global competition, and generous union contracts.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/bizfinance/columns/moneyandmind/10279/

I just read this article, Wilbur Ross is a shrewd investor, like hundreds of others, what is the exact conspiracy?

I get the feeling someone typed in 9/11, rothschild and enron into google and this article came up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sinsin

I read some more of the thread...terrible no wonder this rotten little state collapsed after eighty years of emigration and tyranny....you are too lazy to read.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws"
    Guess.Hint try Google.

1818 they collapsed the economy and took France.
    They bailed out the Pope and are Treasurers to the Vatican,Suez Canal railroads all theirs or controlled for them.
    They finance both sides in all wars......Look it up.
    That is why they are estimated by some to own up to 60% of total global wealth.

For those who finished Primary a few points to consider.....I see other posters being insulted trying to explain,so I will make a few points slowly.

The Crown...no not what you are thinking.
    The City of London,it is NOT under ROYAL control,it is an independent state.
    Cameron does what they say,not the other way around.

The above is a fact...so please uneducated fools use GOOGLE.

The British East India Company (BEIC) The Raj.
    No they were not growing tea.
    Charles 1 gave them the right to declare war.

All those wars they were for the company.

The BEIC business was OPIUM and SLAVERY.

That supposedly finished in the Thirties,but they are not growing daisies in Helmand.
    Hong Kong launders the profits along with the Cayman Islands.
    All of the British aristocracy along with Rothschilds are Slavers and Dope dealers.

Google again please.Russell.Matheson, and if you are brave try Warren Buffet and Wells Fargo/Wachovia.

Use your imagination.try heroin or cocaine along with money laundering.
    I missed that one when I read The Wizard from Omaha:confused:

Finally they are so cocky and so certain that the people are idiots,what flower do you wear for all those brave freedom fighters....THE POPPY.
    You could not make it up.

Every word posted can be linked if need be.
    Most history students will confirm it.

And yes.the Guelphs,Battenburg,Mountbattens,Windsors have always been up to their necks in it.
    Google.

GRMA:)

• Advertisement

sinsin wrote: »
    The Crown...no not what you are thinking.
    The City of London,it is NOT under ROYAL control,it is an independent state.
    Cameron does what they say,not the other way around.

The above is a fact...so please uneducated fools use GOOGLE.
    Um...it's not a fact. Use Google. HTH.
    sinsin wrote: »
    Every word posted can be linked if need be.
    Most history students will confirm it.
    That would be great. What you've got there is a long list of claims with nothing to support them at all. Reputable sources would be greatly appreciated. Links to various CT websites repeating unverified/unverifiable claims don't count as reputable sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

paddyandy wrote: »
    Nobody in their right mind would want to own Ireland .The Brits. still hav'nt recovered from the decision to invade us ........this thread is nutty and obviously there is another agenda .....Give us some basis for serious discussion ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrib_gas_project

The citizens of this country cover the cost to run it, aswell as the cost of the inflationary interest the banks and government take out for the politicians private interests.
    What interest we cannot cover is taken away through reduced house prices and foriegn groups buying up our land.

A large portion of Ireland will eventually be owned by outsiders if this keeps up so at least they dissagree with you in their actions if not words.

The media and government might like to make irish people think we won the war and glory for the RA etc. But we lost that war in the long run and the english must be laughing at us now thinking we are all rebels and proud of ourselves.

We are well and truly owned already imo.Its now a question of if the people can see it and try take it back..i doubt this will happen,when considering we let them steal away with the Lisbon treaty after only forcing 2 "vote" sessions.
    We are the laughing stock of europe..or should be imo.
    2 bleeding votes! LOL

ps. A divided country is much easier to control than a united one..why do you think there are inla,ira groups even in the last few years bombing their own countrymen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Statistician

It's a non secured loan though as far as I know, if we can't pay it, we can still keep the house!

A non secured loan!
    Ha ha ha!

Torakx wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrib_gas_project

The citizens of this country cover the cost to run it, aswell as the cost of the infaltionary interest the banks and governemt take out for the politicians private interests.
    What interest we cannot cover is taken away through reduced house prices and foriegn groups buying up our land.
    How do you make money as a nation from another nation's house prices falling to more normal levels? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sinsin, act politely or don't post here.

How do you make money as a nation from another nation's house prices falling to more normal levels? :confused:
    I dont quite understand the question.
    That statement doesnt make any sense to me.
    Sound slike your saying some nation makes money off another nation.
    Which is not what i ment to infer at all.

But about the interest and debt i can give some general ideas on how i see things.

Some rich people decide to create a housing bubble.This bubble is then loaded with debt.
    When the bubble reaches near its peak they burst it and catch all that debt.which is returned to them via various schemes and more interest laden loans.As well as having an easier time to buy up land than before the bubble was burst.As the interest belongs to them it could be negated in the long run,leaving them with cheaper property at the right time.
    Because they appear to be then helping with the crisis they gain more access to property and national schemes..even managing to get their poeple onto advisory boards to help grease the wheels.

Basically they have created a whole load of debt if you just take a look at the amount of interest alone.
    that is aside form the property they have access to now and the recurrent debts through advisors and banking schemes under the guise of national or bank aid.

This is my general view of things built up from a few years of following the progress of certain groups and individuals.
    To ask me to link all of that info to sources would take me an extremely long time.so i hope you can do some of that research yourself too.
    If not i am happy to agree to dissagree.

In the end its just my opinion.

ps. to be more clear.i think that it doesnt matter that house prices revert back to normal..they gained so much in the process it was well worth it.

Some rich people decide to create a housing bubble.This bubble is then loaded with debt.
    When the bubble reaches near its peak they burst it and catch all that debt.
    What do you mean when you say they 'catch the debt'?

Don't you think that the property bubble was created by the ordinary population of the country seeing prices rising and borrowing more and more money to compete for property?

*just for background, I've been following the property bubble for over a decade at this stage, and spent years warning people about it in person and on the internet - so I do have a good understanding of the subject :)

Directly by the irish population.Indirectly by the banks and foriegn interests.
    The debtors are of course to blame aswell for being duped.
    But when you are a regualr "blue collar" worker for example and are starting a family.
    You are introduced to the concept of mortgages through television via banking advertisements.
    Everyone around you is getting a loan from the bank and apparently wow! they are doing 98% loans! how great!

At the time i was incredulous that this was happening and so i am one of the few people amongst my friends and family who has not a cent owed to anyone at all.
    So yes the debtors are partly to blame..but really can you put all the blame on them, when they are educated by a box in their livingroom and social coercion allows their critical thinking to go out the window?

The irish gov should of had financial advise..hell i could have walked in there and said " look at that! 98% loans at fixed rates!These people are going to be screwed if the house prices fall"

Im sure that was much too comlex for our government to predict(obvious sarcasm).
    So if its this obvious to me and you,why do you refuse to believe it COULD be a bussiness idea set forth by a group of bussiness men who have shown their colours already and are actually indirectly involved with this very issue as we speak?

You are introduced to the concept of mortgages through television via banking advertisements.
    Well, I can't speak for everyone but I knew about mortgages before they were advertised on TV.
    So yes the debtors are partly to blame..but really can't you put all the blame on them, when they are educated by a box in their livingroom and social coercion allows their critical thinking to go out the window.
    But I guess people have a responsibility to inform themselves about the world, and especially about big decisions like borrowing hundreds of thousands to buy property.
    The irish gov should of had financial advise..hell i could have walked in there and said " look at that! 98% loans at fixed rates!These people are going to be screwed if the house prices fall"
    Yeah, the government - namely FF and the Greens - f*cked up on an epic scale. On the other hand, as I say, it is up to people to learn about the world themselves too. I certainly think that personal finance should be taught in secondary school.
    So if its this obvious to me and you,why do you refuse to believe it COULD be a bussiness idea set forth by a group of bussiness men who have shown their colours already and are actually indirectly involved with this very issue as we speak?
    Well, I still don't quite understand how they would be able to control the bubble, or to profit from it. The destruction in wealth caused by the Irish and global recession would surely hurt them more than any benefit from a local bubble like Ireland - and if these people are really rich, they will lose when the world loses. In addition, any instability is a threat to wealth - why would they want to increase instability when it is bad for business?

What happened to all the rich people in Russia in 1916?

• Advertisement

Yes i too really wish this stuff was brought into schools as mandatory and maybe is nowadays.

About laying the blame on people not educating themselves.
    I think its more to do with trust and misplaced faith.
    When i was in my early to mid twenties i started noticing these types of loans.
    For me it was quite simple.
    Some bank would give me so many thousands and i pay it back for most of my life with interest lumped on top.
    To me that was a risk i wasnt going to take incase i lost the house and was stuck with the debt should prices drop for some reason.

I think the difference with me and a majority was that had already been kicked all through my life through various incidents and just learned to never trust anyone but myself and my family.

People werent really considering the consequences as all around them it was apparently normal to get yourself into thousands of pounds/euros of debt.

Cotrolling the bubble i presume must have come through the banks.maybe the fact they were allowed and did offer these crazy loans wa sa sign they were trying to get interest and debt attached to home owners.
    Should the IMF have known this would happen it would only take a few smart bussiness men in the right cricles t advise allowing banks to create these loans..
    And we both know about fractional reserve banking im sure.
    That 90% cushion they proclaim to need is a farcical idea.
    Maybe 20-40% could have been aceptable with the current banking system.Even then i dissagree with using that mechanic to inflate and deflate economies as a means to control them safely.

Its open to issues and if the right people happen to notice these flaws it can be exploited.
    Unfortunatly my knowledge of banking is very rusty now.I did alot of this research back in 2009 or so.
    Decided to myself this is how it is and that knowledge has faded somewhat.
    The general idea is still there though.

ps I am enjoying our dicussion though.Good as a refresher for me and conflicting ideas are a great way to assess ourselves and our ideas more critically.but i got to head out now.Will reply to any responses later today.
    Thanks

Advertisement