Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,433 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

awec wrote: »
    A sign of top class customer service:

The tall bar man from cassidys was just chatting to me, asking if we had a good night last night etc.

Impressed he remembered me!

That's a sign alright...a sign that ya need to navigate yourself home ya big alco!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

The tall bar man from cassidys was just chatting to me, asking if we had a good night last night etc.

See, what did I tell ya?

Now bat yer lashes, you never know, might get a free drink outta it! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Are you in there again?I like hum.He asked me where the Mars bar squares were this time!
    Nearly home at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Panthro wrote: »
    That's a sign alright...a sign that ya need to navigate yourself home ya big alco!:pac:

He probably never left. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    Are you in there again?I like hum.He asked me where the Mars bar squares were this time!
    Nearly home at last.

Seriously? That is the sign of a good barman! Also I impressed him with my baking :D Booyeah :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    Seriously? That is the sign of a good barman! Also I impressed him with my baking :D Booyeah :D

Yup, we had a laugh about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Yup, we had a laugh about it!

Now if only my wowing actually lead somewhere I would be flying it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I would just like to make the point that Doyles >>>>> Coppers!

That played taper jean girl last night!! I almost exploded!!

• Advertisement

Neveeeeeeeer!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

How were you drunk? Sure you were only drinking water :)
    I also made that assumption.
    Ah but I'm kinda new (to your crew) and we danced (I may have made your hands move :pac: ).
    I remember that nearly ending badly when I tried to move his feet too... eep.
    That_Guy wrote: »
    I think I got invited to shoot something on Sunday :/
    *Duelling Banjos fades in*
    Oh. My. God.
    I read that in your accent! Or at least a over the top version :)
    Galvasean wrote: »
    WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING OUTSIDE THE TRAIN?!!?!?!? :confused:
    You told me the story last night and neglected the best bit!
    Panthro wrote: »
    Ya frickin' tried to! Nearly got me in a spot of bother with a gentleman that was larger than myself too. Luckily for me, I turned his frown upsidedown with my "that's a nice shirt!" compliment.
    Got a voicemail sometime this morning, all I can hear is you in the background moaning about how wrecked ya are and how you are "too old for all this!":D:D
    Why was the large gentleman unhappy with your underpants fun? :confused:
    Next time I am not head banging, my neck is in bits...
    But but but you have to try it if the possibility of longer hair arises!
    That played taper jean girl last night!! I almost exploded!!
    They player Taper Jean Girl every fackin' noight!

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot the...

Thanks Pembilo for the organisation magic, you played a stormer all night!
    Twas lovely meeting ye all, though I'm totally going to Dog the Bounty Hunter those two who kept appearing but never introducing themselves. They know who they are, with their constant mysterious presence!
    Absolute cheesecake failure by the way. I'm sure the barmen will be curious at the box of melted cream and cherries.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I remember that nearly ending badly when I tried to move his feet too... eep.

Moving my hands is one thing, attempting to force me to move my feet to dance I consider a formal declaration of war.

Mag's doesn't dance!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Doesn't? Or can't? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Doesn't? Or can't? :P

A little from column A and a lot of column B.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Maguined wrote: »
    A little from column A and a lot of column B.

Sounds like someone needs to watch a lil movie called...

"Footloose"

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sauve wrote: »
    A little?
    Hon I've been in the pub with awec and Otis all day! Had to run off to find my friend who fed me and made me coffee!
    I'm shook!

It's like that is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

A little?
    Hon I've been in the pub with awec and Otis all day! Had to run off to find my friend who fed me and made me coffee!
    I'm shook!

It's like that is it?

My shook-ness was fixed with a dinner and a night on the 7-up. All better now. Hats off to yourself though, seriously. Proper trooper so you are. :p

Fewcifur wrote: »

Sounds like someone needs to watch a lil movie called...

"Footloose"

Or watch "pulp fiction" -every song in the history of music can be twisted to - just study travolta!! :D

A little?
    I'm shook!

It's like that is it?

My shook-ness was fixed with a dinner and a night on the 7-up. All better now. Hats off to yourself though, seriously. Proper trooper so you are. :p

Some woman for one woman Sauve.So, next TGC beers in Galway ya?

• Advertisement

Ooh Galway is my new favourite place! I'll be there :D

Yus! We can talk more. Didn't get to chat to you enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

It's my old favourite place! I will defo try to be there!
    Yus! We can talk more. Didn't get to chat to you enough!
    'Twas really lovely to see you :) I'm sorry I didn't really get to chat to you properly. So many people there that I didn't get to chat to, it seems :o:( This is the downside to a good turnout! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

A little?
    I'm shook!

It's like that is it?

Some woman for one woman Sauve.So, next TGC beers in Galway ya?

Sounds like a plan missus. We'll regroup over the next couple of weeks and start planning the next one ;)
    Fair play yourself and Pem, two legends of ladies :D

Sounds like a plan missus. We'll regroup over the next couple of weeks and start planning the next one ;)
    Fair play yourself and Pem, two legends of ladies :D

:o Ah shucks. What did I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Thanks for a great evening on Friday, folks! I'm sure people will be happy to hear my scarf survived intact this time. :)

Some things I learned at the beers.

1. Maguined says that his username should be pronounced to sound like maligned rather than ma-gwin-ed. He is, of course, incorrect.

2. If Pembily asks you if you are going to Coppers you should say yes, otherwise she may grab your face and force you to nod your head up and down in order to get the answer she wants.

3. That_guy has one of the best usernames on boards. We spent about 5 minutes at the end of Cassidy's going "Do you know That_Guy? Which guy, that guy? No, not that guy, That_Guy."

oddman2 wrote: »
    2. If Pembily asks you if you are going to Coppers you should say yes, otherwise she may grab your face and force you to nod your head up and down in order to get the answer she wants.

That lesson will stand to you my man! Never disagree with Pem re Coppers

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I thought we were all mates in this Club :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I thought we were all mates in this Club :P

I may have stood next to you as you played the fuzeball, commentating something along the lines of:
    "Djourou..plays it forward to Song, intercepted!
    And now its with Szczęsny who takes a shot on from his own half!..
    Ohhh so close..!"

Advertisement