Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,431 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I should be there at around half nine I'd say.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU56w27LYAtO_wQXKrp_7ecdsno15TsICPYui3UVNAJGBDpZqvBXwIKMEI

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

That_Guy wrote: »
    Read this as, "do you want me to make out with you at all"

Duuurty.

You haven't answered the lady, playing hard to get?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Gonna be uncustomarily late for this myself. Gonna be at the Leinster match tonight so might not get down till around 10:30 / 11:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That_Guy wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU56w27LYAtO_wQXKrp_7ecdsno15TsICPYui3UVNAJGBDpZqvBXwIKMEI

we are going to be downstairs though!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

we are going to be downstairs though!! ;)

Awwh, hilarity could of ensued with him posting about trying to find peoples. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Only 45mins until I reach Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Im going to "thro" (getit?!) my hat into the ring here and declare myself on a bus. Should be in by 8.30/9pm I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Was tempted to venture in to this but my cold seems to be getting worse not better today :( Sounds like it will be good craic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Panthro wrote: »
    Im going to "thro" (getit?!) my hat into the ring here and declare myself on a bus. Should be in by 8.30/9pm I'd say.
    We could have been bus buddies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Daisies wrote: »
    Panthro wrote: »
    We could have been bus buddies!
    Could have, only said "fcuk it im going" at three.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

whats the situation with these things.do you have to be a tgc regular poster or can anyone come. im intrigued

whats the situation with these things.do you have to be a tgc regular poster or can anyone come. im intrigued

Free For All generally. We're a welcoming bunch. I'd advise you to watch out for beercat though. I've only heard tell of it, but it can pounce at any time.

Come one come all but all newbies must bring baked goods!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Free For All generally. We're a welcoming bunch. I'd advise you to watch out for beercat though. I've only heard tell of it, but it can pounce at any time.

Beercat is in my bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

awec wrote: »
    From the sounds of it most people won't be there til after 10.

Less queuing at the bar for me from 9 to 10 then so. :)
    I'm afraid you'll have to queue behind me. I'm off home to eat, shower, maybe shave my hair off, then heading in, be there by half 8

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I'll drop in around 10:30 for a few hours, after a bit of study.

Otis: I am not drinking tonight, no matter what you tell Beercat to do to me...

:pac:

p.s. I foresee a hardcore rules match going ahead if grames doesnt get his couch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Sounds like there will be a good crowd out.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭bureau2009

Are we meeting upstairs or downstairs in Cassidy? (don't want to miss you guys!) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

bureau2009 wrote: »
    Are we meeting upstairs or downstairs in Cassidy? (don't want to miss you guys!) :)
    Downstairs in Cassidys on Westmorland St :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Daisies wrote: »
    Come one come all but all newbies must bring baked goods!

Good thing I picked up some new ingredients and moulds so. Will try my best to get there for 9:30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

/crash

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Pembily wrote: »
    Good choice TG!

It's booked under my name but I will be there from about 9ish :) If anyone is lost / stuck PM me!

"Hello good sir, I'm here as part of the Pembily Party. What do you mean you've no idea what I'm talking about?"
    /crash

Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

OMG! So many people! SO many new peeps YAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,665 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Hmm never done a tgc beers before very tempted to see what all the fuss is about

Fewcifur wrote: »
    "Hello good sir, I'm here as part of the Pembily Party. What do you mean you've no idea what I'm talking about?"

Take out the P and the b (being less cryptic this time) and they will understand you!

awec wrote: »
    it-is-time.png
    Clearly you are VERY excited :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Pembily wrote: »
    Take out the P and the b (being less cryptic this time) and they will understand you!
    "Hello good sir, I'm here as art of the emily arty. What do you mean you've no idea what I'm talking about?"

Actually yeah... that works strangely well, like some sort of cool underground gallery.

Advertisement