Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,428 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Panthro wrote: »
    Award time!
    Best dressed-that guy. Sexy!

You were just after my glorious ass. Admit it. I saw you starin'. *purrs* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

awec wrote: »
    its cause I jokingly asked is Galway a county, isn't it?

Hoh, no!!:p
    If that wasn't bad enough, I land home to a sea of Ulster flags all around my beloved city as they are down for a match against the mighty Connaught.

Its because you told a load of wimmins I was a coppers virgin, except they didn't hear the coppers part...:(
    :)

I wasn't staring That guy, I was mearly passing a few fleeting glances around the place, and your ass happened to be at the centre of my gaze is all...

I wasn't staring That guy, I was mearly passing a few fleeting glances around the place, and your ass happened to be at the centre of my gaze is all...

Don't deny it pal. We were meant to be. :pac:

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »

What did you think of coppers? Bear in mind last night was a tame coppers night.

Yeah it was good aul craic alright, sure I was wibbled in there, I tried to chat up a few Spanish (well they could have been from Cork for all I know!) ladies, thinking I was the absolute schizzel altogether, failed badly if I remember correctly!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,665 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

So that coppers plan actually happened? Im glad i left early then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I has a sad I didn't go, but my throat is in absolute bits today so maybe best not :P

I blame that barman getting me drunk for making me sicker..... ¬¬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I has a sad I didn't go, but my throat is in absolute bits today so maybe best not :P

Stop complaining the barman gave you generous portions, that's a bonus! :p

You make it sound like a bad thing. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Panthro I didn't pull your underpants out!

I learned that drinking a double vodka and redbull in one go makes me unwell. I'm very shook today. I won't be making it in for round two!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

cade wrote: »
    And I'm just finished in the office now.

Two hours sleep afterwards before getting up for work but I gotta say I've been smiling all morning, as my first boards beers that was a great night and I'll definitely be back for another; Cheers Pembily for the organisation.

I totally wasn't expecting there to be so many in attendance when I walked in to the bar but it was great getting to chat to lots of people. My mind is a mess at the moment trying to remember the usernames of everyone I was nattering away to and I think I miss heard some of them :( .

Anyhow, I'm glad the cakes were received positively, they were definitely one of my more successfull random cake ideas (when I get insomnia I think up cake recipes), wish I'd grabbed a pic of them though; Actually I remember someone taking a pic, fancy pm-ing it to me?

You made that cake?! It was scrumptious!!

And those cookies were absolutely delish!! You guys should open a bakery :D

So when's the next beers? :D

Pembily wrote: »
    Panthro I didn't pull your underpants out!

I learned that drinking a double vodka and redbull in one go makes me unwell. I'm very shook today. I won't be making it in for round two!

Ya frickin' tried to! Nearly got me in a spot of bother with a gentleman that was larger than myself too. Luckily for me, I turned his frown upsidedown with my "that's a nice shirt!" compliment.
    Got a voicemail sometime this morning, all I can hear is you in the background moaning about how wrecked ya are and how you are "too old for all this!":D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

cade, the cakes were AMAZING.
    MoN the cookies were delish.
    High standards set for the next bakers.

En route back to Galway now after a great night.What a turn out, so many people I didn't get a chance to talk to.

Ya frickin' tried to! Nearly got me in a spot of bother with a gentleman that was larger than myself too. Luckily for me, I turned his frown upsidedown with my "that's a nice shirt!" compliment.
    Got a voicemail sometime this morning, all I can hear is you in the background moaning about how wrecked ya are and how you are "too old for all this!":D:D

Hahaha I remember that :P Eh I didn't ring you last night :confused:

It was a great night! I didn't try any baked goods but heard great things about all of them! Next time I am not head banging, my neck is in bits...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Only in the door now (well - a half an hour ago) - that shows that it was an utter success! Well done pem! Also "bear milk" was one of the highlights of the night! ;)

That and the cookies! Wow they were amazing!
    Maguined wrote: »
    Graham I demand a rematch!

Championé Championé olé olé olé ;)

No one can defeat me!! :pac: ah no it was a battle and a half - good fun!!
    Galvasean wrote: »
    My only regret is having not made it in until eleven o' clock after getting trapped inside a train...

Iarnrod eireann strikes again - shower of wasters!!
    Round 2 is in full swing

Damn I didn't see this at all - I would have popped in!
    swapple wrote: »
    So when's the next beers? :D

How's this for a proposal everyone? June beers - a Saturday in early June! Joint beers and double birthday celebration for one Galvasean and yours truly! We will plan it and stuff, and all you lovely people have to do is beeeeeee there!! (<-- to be sung like caleb from kings of Leon!)

We will call it The Gentlemans club's Beavis and Butthead Birthday Beers :D

Only in the door now (well - a half an hour ago) - that shows that it was an utter success! Well done pem! Also "bear milk" was one of the highlights of the night! ;)
    Whisht you :P :P
    How's this for a proposal everyone? June beers - a Saturday in early June! Joint beers and double birthday celebration for one Galvasean and yours truly! We will
    Plan it and stuff all you lovely people have to do is beeeeeee there!! (<-- to be sung like caleb from kings of Leon!)

Sounds good, early June is perfect :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Panthro, it could have been me ringing you because I got a message saying you were lost!

The head banging was HILARIOUS.

I propose a Galway TGC beers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Next tgc beers is in Galway,the seeds have already been sown,ye can thank Sauve for that.

Next tgc beers is in Galway,the seeds have already been sown,ye can thank Sauve for that.

Yus!Good woman Sauve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Pembily wrote: »
    Whisht you :P :P
    How's this for a proposal everyone? June beers - a Saturday in early June! Joint beers and double birthday celebration for one Galvasean and yours truly! We will
    Plan it and stuff all you lovely people have to do is beeeeeee there!! (<-- to be sung like caleb from kings of Leon!)

Sounds good, early June is perfect :D
    Yup, count me in, arrange a time and place and I'll be there.

Might even go to Coppers, if it's early enough in the month (paid at the end of the month, so at the start I have money)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

swapple wrote: »
    You made that cake?! It was scrumptious!!
    I'm not sure, I made the pink icing Stars & Shamrock and the chocolate sprinkle Fairy cakes. If it wasn't one of those that you found scrumptious then I shall try harder next time :D

I'd totally be up for Galway, I want to get over there for the races this year anyway so a beers session would be another great opportunity to see the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I'll post a more detailed post when I'm alive again, been in the pub all day with the round 2 gang and getting ready to go out with my friend now.
    For now I'll just say- I LOVE YE ALL :D

Sauve wrote: »
    I'll post a more detailed post when I'm alive again, been in the pub all day with the round 2 gang and getting ready to go out with my friend now.
    For now I'll just say- I LOVE YE ALL :D
    Is somebody a little tipsy?????

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

A little?
    Hon I've been in the pub with awec and Otis all day! Had to run off to find my friend who fed me and made me coffee!
    I'm shook!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Whaddya on about Daisies, sure all the tGCers are only roides, and great craic too :p

@Maggie and TG - oh I ain't complaining, believe me! Just paying dearly for it today...
    Knew it wasn't a good sign when I couldn't taste the vodka :o

• Advertisement

Sauve wrote: »
    A little?
    Hon I've been in the pub with awec and Otis all day! Had to run off to find my friend who fed me and made me coffee!
    I'm shook!
    Ha ha you're a better woman than me.I wasn't fit for much today!

Advertisement