Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Pembily wrote: »
    Great night and great to meet so many new people :D

Fabulous, now I've to listen to what a great night you all had :(

I hope you guys had a blast, town will be well and truely warmed up for me tonight after you lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 murhatchi

Nice to meet all i met. Sorry if i seemed a bit quiet, was a bit wrecked . The short week had been a long week. As they say work is the curse of the drinking classes.
    Currently in work unscheduled again :-(

(just as well i headed off at sensible hour now i think about it!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Right ladies and gents, by way of apology for passing up a wonderful evening in your company... I made myself useful.... homemade burgers and chips for all....

1492.jpg

Ah who am I kidding, you're all in tatters... you wouldn't notice if I served up

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ73RcKpplMLbZZgjpPwDsVco272vdyzI6Vav6T3v7znu21M2QXiR1MTp2z1Q

And for brekkie....

Full-English-Breakfast2.jpg

Panadol%20Extra%20Tablets%2032.jpg

Awwww sounds like I missed a great night :( Next time ;) Tonight??!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Dull thud in head, check
    Fear of having talked sh1te to many people, check
    Dry, carpet-like mouth, check

All signs of a good night.Pem, you are a ledge.Next beers in Galway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Thanks for organising the night out Pem.

Was a bit wrecked myself so wasn't super chatty. I was the quiet guy standing around in a black leather jacket and shaved head for those I wasn't talking to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

That_Guy wrote: »
    Great night lads and lasses. Just home now, shattered. Nice to see some new faces and some old ones.

I think I got invited to shoot something on Sunday :/
    Ah, he was inviting people to go shooting, I couldn't really hear him, wasn't sure if I was being invited to something or being threatened, I heard shoot, Sunday.

Can't even remember the guys name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Savage night,not too hungover today,talked alot of dung,even more than usual.

Possibility of afternoon pints today so if anyone is about/fancies it then yer more than welcome.I roped Panthro into it last night.My argument is that he came up from Galway so it shouldnt be a wasted opportunity.

9220912.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Ah, he was inviting people to go shooting, I couldn't really hear him, wasn't sure if I was being invited to something or being threatened, I heard shoot, Sunday.

Can't even remember the guys name :D

That was Murhatchi! I think...

Anyway, nice meeting everyone!
    Maguined, I'm waiting on you to post that Otis pic ;)

Ive pulled a Ryan Giggs and have a barring order on it Im afraid.

Anyway,3 bells today,myself,Sauve,The Master and Mickey Dolenz will be hitting Bruxelles if any of you beer monsters fancy more beer.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

Nice to meet a few folks, had a good night. Meet the rest of yee at the next beers.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,427 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

Out for a run this morning, ate some eggs! Yuk !! And now to play an Aussie rules match in islandbridge, you are all welcome to join, if the hangovers aren't that bad!! Hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

How was Coopers?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Ive pulled a Ryan Giggs and have a barring order on it Im afraid.

Anyway,3 bells today,myself,Sauve,The Master and Mickey Dolenz will be hitting Bruxelles if any of you beer monsters fancy more beer.

:pac:

Wouldn't be a pic of you kissing my other half :eek:

Ps: I think he liked it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Ohmygod my neck hurts so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Super night! Lovely to see everyone again, and to meet new peeps. Thanks for organising it, Pem!

I am so, so tired today. I see your point about Friday drinks, Otis! But I have no hangover, huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

After beers is the biz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

200429.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Lovely meeting and re-meeting all you people for the first time again last night this morning. Yizzer all rides, so yiz are. Congrats on that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

How are the heads folks? :pac:

I'm not tired now so can respond properly. It was great to meet people, both that I know, And didnt beforehand. Thankfully I'm glad I spoke to more people I never did before :)

This beers, is proof to many of you, that internet people have faces too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Black Oil wrote: »
    Good to meet some of ye, thanks to Pem for organising the night. Hope the heads aren't too sore this morning. :P

Ah, you came? Damn it!

So many people so little time. I think it means I just have to go to more of these so I will spend less time talking to more people! :pac:

My only regret is having not made it in until eleven o' clock after getting trapped inside a train...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

awec wrote: »
    you were there lar?! :eek:

:p

Sure I nearly talked the ear off ya! :p
    Galvasean wrote: »
    My only regret is having not made it in until eleven o' clock after getting trapped inside a train...

:eek: Nightmare. What happened there??

Larianne wrote: »
    :eek: Nightmare. What happened there??

Train pulls up in Conolly station as it does. But stayed there for what seemed an unusually long time (my headphones were in so I didn't really notice until a bit later). Turns out the doors were stuck and wouldn't open. All the passengers had to walk up the train into the drivers section and leave via that door.
    The one thing i really don't get is that to alert the passengers the driver walked down the outside of the train and tapped on the windows...
    WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING OUTSIDE THE TRAIN?!!?!?!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

And I'm just finished in the office now.

Two hours sleep afterwards before getting up for work but I gotta say I've been smiling all morning, as my first boards beers that was a great night and I'll definitely be back for another; Cheers Pembily for the organisation.

I totally wasn't expecting there to be so many in attendance when I walked in to the bar but it was great getting to chat to lots of people. My mind is a mess at the moment trying to remember the usernames of everyone I was nattering away to and I think I miss heard some of them :( .

Anyhow, I'm glad the cakes were received positively, they were definitely one of my more successfull random cake ideas (when I get insomnia I think up cake recipes), wish I'd grabbed a pic of them though; Actually I remember someone taking a pic, fancy pm-ing it to me?

Round 2 is in full swing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Award time!
    Best dressed-that guy. Sexy!
    Soundest one that Ive met for the first time: Fewcfur (thats a bad attempt!) 18AD and G-money share the award!
    Nicest heiney: Otis!
    One that I'm most likely to declare my undying love for at the end of the night:
    Sauve! (not many people I can flick the "V" sign at before being introduced to, but I did with Sauve and she didn't bate me a new one!)

Emily pulled my underpants up over my outerpants.

Advertisement