Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Asry wrote: »
    Did you see the teddies they have that are giant broccoli? And there's a carrot one as well.
    Want.

I'm frantically trying to find emergency money to pay for a prescription. I'm on the drugs payment scheme but I still can't afford the €132. I'll be making a lot of phonecalls tomorrow...

EVERY TIME I go in I want to buy the broccolli. One day I will just crack and fill my flat with fluffy vegetables.

Sucks about the money. Prescriptions suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

EVERY TIME I go in I want to buy the broccolli. One day I will just crack and fill my flat with fluffy vegetables.

Sucks about the money. Prescriptions suck.

GOD I know they do. I mean. Does the government REALLY want me to relapse and be hospitalised again and cost the taxpayer lots of money not to mention contribute to the overcrowding of their hospitals?

I'll buy you the broccoli if you buy me the carrot.

GOD I know they do. I mean. Does the government REALLY want me to relapse and be hospitalised again and cost the taxpayer lots of money not to mention contribute to the overcrowding of their hospitals?

I'll buy you the broccoli if you buy me the carrot.

Deal.

Do you have a friendly neighbourhood pharmacist that might give you the prescription on credit or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Or split your prescription into more manageable quantities? (If that's possible on yours)

Also- super off topic, but who wants to meet my hamster? Her name is Isabella and we're pretty sure she's gay too. She mostly bites men but likes being handled by women. She's fitting in very well. ;)

198949.jpg

198948.jpg

(Yes that is her eating the wooden toggle on my cardigan, the crazy thing!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Nyan Cat

McChubbin wrote: »
    Ahhhh, Ikea. Went to it for the first time last week. So many things I wanted to buy. If I had the money, I'd go for the purple "Muppet Fur" cushion covers, some new cookware and one of those cow hide throws for my bed.
    Move over Argos Catalogue, for I have found my new laminated book of dreams!
    If I'd the money id buy the sexy red shiny kitchen! Was in there for the first time the other week (apart from visiting one in the uk) - I wanted their wardrobes too. I need space for some serious wardrobes!

I can't think of anything to suggest with the drugs payment thing except rob a bank and tell the feckers you're just taking back what's owed! J/k.

Nyan Cat wrote: »
    If I'd the money id buy the sexy red shiny kitchen! Was in there for the first time the other week (apart from visiting one in the uk) - I wanted their wardrobes too. I need space for some serious wardrobes!

I can't think of anything to suggest with the drugs payment thing except rob a bank and tell the feckers you're just taking back what's owed! J/k.

hahahahahaha exactly! About the what's owed part. And my GOD if I had the money my entire house would be made of Ikea. Or else I should just move into that giant shop & live in one of the display areas? It's so big that I bet they wouldn't notice.

Have you heard of people making movies in those areas by the way? Artists and things? Like without permission and stuff.

Also that hamster is ADORABLE.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Hee Heee Hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

kiwipower wrote: »
    Hee Heee Hee
    mmm?

Babybuff wrote: »
    mmm?
    mmmm
    Thinking of all the fun I can have this LONG weekend after 8years of a relationship dominated by the MIL!

• Advertisement

mmmm
    Thinking of all the fun I can have this LONG weekend after 8years of a relationship dominated by the MIL!
    :( Hope everything's ok, I highly recommend a long weekend of fun however, can never a bad thing.. as long as you don't get arrested or go on a drunken rampage to your mil's house. :)

:( Hope everything's ok, I highly recommend a long weekend of fun however, can never a bad thing.. as long as you don't get arrested or go on a drunken rampage to your mil's house. :)

Theres no worries there a will be hundreds of miles away from the MIL's house! ;)

Everything is going OK for me.....

Cant say the same for the poor unsuspecting folk of County Sligo who will be hit with a mad Kiwi in about three hours! :eek:

Enough Vodka (Feijoa flavoured 42below) beer and fags to last through the armagedon - not just a Good Friday! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Theres no worries there a will be hundreds of miles away from the MIL's house! ;)

Everything is going OK for me.....

Cant say the same for the poor unsuspecting folk of County Sligo who will be hit with a mad Kiwi in about three hours! :eek:

Enough Vodka (Feijoa flavoured 42below) beer and fags to last through the armagedon - not just a Good Friday! :P

Hah, well I've just made it out from the town now so I'm safe! Twas nice and quiet earlier.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Unlike Sligo, Galway is safe tonight as my beer tokens are limited this week. Just thought I'd pop my head in and say oh hai :D

you know when you get bored and you do stupid things?

Hah, well I've just made it out from the town now so I'm safe! Twas nice and quiet earlier.

Haven't made it to town.....yet!

Still out in the country side.

Might be around for a few days yet, so don't know if your still safe! :P

YES!!!

absafeckinlutely.

also I am devouring an easter egg. de.vour.ing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Got my hormones today. Can't wait to get the injection :D

Got my hormones today. Can't wait to get the injection :D

what injection?

• Advertisement

First zoladex injection or implant. Which it maybe referred to

oh it was suggested I have one of those because of my girltimes. I didn't have one. I r strong like bull.

oh it was suggested I have one of those because of my girltimes. I didn't have one. I r strong like bull.
    grab some dumbells and start building muscle, creates a similar effect. (though you might have to fine tune your diet to get more protein.)

I'm off work for a couple of weeks and trying to think of things to do that don't cost money so I won't go insane with the boredom. I'm feeling the entire house will be torn apart by Monday. Hello walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,024 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

back from queer Easter - absolutely wrecked

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Where was that held?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,024 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I'm off work for a couple of weeks and trying to think of things to do that don't cost money so I won't go insane with the boredom. I'm feeling the entire house will be torn apart by Monday. Hello walls.

yeah I've been unemployed since January 10th and honestly I'm going completely fricken NUTS.

Off my box. I can't stand being alone for all this time. My God.

yeah I've been unemployed since January 10th and honestly I'm going completely fricken NUTS.

Off my box. I can't stand being alone for all this time. My God.
    Should hopefully have some work in the next few weeks but til then I've a few things planned to keep me occupied. Funnily enough I'm looking forward to the aloneness for a bit, I've really been craving my space for a while and have sort of gone out of my way to try and get it. (I started by telling people to fup off then quit my job. Think I had a mini breakdown.)

Got a start on the hallway yesterday, stripping wallpaper and sanding architrave. managed to take half the plaster off the walls in the process so it's already ended up costing me more money than I have to do it by myself which is typical. Kitchen and living room next and if that's not enough going to start c25k with my sister next week when her kids go back to school. Nicey.

• Advertisement

Well after all the fuss and shít I finally started HRT today :D I never usually get nervous around needles, but yikessss!!! The one I got shoved with is big.

Advertisement