Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

everlast75 wrote: »
    Frustrating as MW3 can be online against Joe Bloggs et al, it has to be said private games are fricking hillarious (apart from when X choses the gear etc ;))

Private games have always been the most fun I've had when playing CoD!
    James Bond on estate, javelin and riot shield on dome, Mike meyers on Scrapyard and James Bond on Firing Range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

James Bond on estate, javelin and riot shield on dome, Mike meyers on Scrapyard and James Bond on Firing Range

Did ye ever do Dodgeball on Grid or Illegal Aliens on Array?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Leeg17 wrote: »

Never even heard of them ... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Leeg17 wrote: »

Lol,what the hell is that? Sounds class though...although that's probably just my presumptuous racist fantasies coming to the front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Never even heard of them ... :o

Dodgeball - 2 teams, one lines up at the entrance to Grid bunker the other at the back. Health is at a minimum and people only get ballistic knives to shoot, tomahawks and decoys and of which will kill in 1 impact. Teams can only stay on their half and pick up spent tomahawks and ballistic knives. Play ball.

Border Patrol - One team is the guards who have a sniper, usually L96 and a python and stand up on Array tower with motion sensors. The aliens wait 30 seconds after spawning up on the back (C flag?) hill to allow the guards to set up. Aliens have half health and double run speed, can only knife and have diversionary smoke nades and try and flank down to the tower to knife the guards.
    Meatwad wrote: »
    Lol,what the hell is that? Sounds class though...although that's probably just my presumptuous racist fantasies coming to the front.

Dey tuk er jawbs?!?!

1269379724700.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    (apart from when X choses the gear etc ;))

You all love my perverted class setups

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Bahaha I'm suspended from XBL for my Bio. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

This times a million!

Bahaha I'm suspended from XBL for my Bio. :/

Thats sucks balls. Probably some little **** reported ya on mw3 after you killed him.

What was in the bio to get the ban?

Maybe some some BF3 later then?CFC and Seamus were on there a while ago, was gonna play but ended up having to apply the new update. Just over a gig, so will finally start playing mw3 while thats downloading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

What did ya have in it?

• Advertisement

Hi there if your reading this you are one of the following three 1.On my FL. 2.Just after been **** on in COD/FIFA and want to report me. 3.A Stalker if so GTFO Thanks

It's only till tomorrow but still the fuck MS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

What's FL? Friends List?

Yesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

What was in the bio. Some saddos hi

I posted it ^

I don't really mind tbf.

Just don't understand microsoft.

Was a bit difficult to play last night, i think there was interference from the blinding glare of X's bleached anus.:D

Also just because a farm/construction vechicle is yellow does not automatically make it a JCB.

It does,

How long did you spend looking at the JCB on mission?

I posted it ^

I don't really mind tbf.

Just don't understand microsoft.

Think it was over on the xbox forum ,some guy got banned cause he had "as" in his bio. Few others reported banning for the same thing and similar words being misinterpreted by whatever system they use for banning.

I'd be careful though as I think they're now operating on a 3 strikes and then you're perma-banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Think it was over on the xbox forum ,some guy got banned cause he had "as" in his bio. Few others reported banning for the same thing and similar words being misinterpreted by whatever system they use for banning.

I'd be careful though as I think they're now operating on a 3 strikes and then you're perma-banned.

I cleared all my bio and everything a while ago. No point in getting banned because someone is butt-hurt about being beaten in a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,133 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

'Podge the insincere'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Waited til the end of a game and rage quit, fcuk that lag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,133 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Not to mention the 30 mins it took to get a game :-S

Just played tdm hardcore, felt like rage quitting the whole way through but waited till match was over. Needed half a clip to drop some guys the connection went so bad but yet I'm killed with one shot.

sorry bout leaving there just at the start of a game, xlive went wonky there for abit.

L86 is sooo good with Thermal/Grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

L86 is sooo good with Thermal/Grip.

Come back to me when you get a Moab with it :cool:

Was on a decent streak and the game ended,there was only Lockie left on the other team.

Died 2 off before that haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

As discussed, got BF3 there today, will jump on now and see what everyone is playing.

Me,John and Eammon on MW3 atm.

Cossax wrote: »
    As discussed, got BF3 there today, will jump on now and see what everyone is playing.

You'll have about 3 gigs of updates before you do the multiplayer and install the 2 discs and the textures actually makes a fair difference in the play.
    I'd have a go at the campaign as well before you jump online as its basically a massive tutorial for the multiplayer.Absolutely terrible story but its only a few hours long.

I'll be playing it in a bit so throw us an invite if you're on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

You'll have about 3 gigs of updates before you do the multiplayer and install the 2 discs and the textures actually makes a fair difference in the play.

3 gigs!! I'll be getting this for ps3/pc so,don't have the room to spare on le xbox

Advertisement