Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I remember that happened on mission to me and you before... Half our team quit because of the pavelows, reapers and flukey care packages the other team got so we were behind for most of the match. We still came back and won 200-198 though :D

I really hate quitting games! :P

The only time I'll ever leave a game mid way through is if someone (other than friends or family) calls to my door and I actually have to entertain a conversation for more than 2 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Not sure who was in the last game on Dome but there was definitely 4 of us. Then 2 rage quit.

Bent.

Stick around and help the team out. Yea it was an annoying game but it was also more annoying having to do it with just 2 of us...

EDIT: Not having a go at you Kells as I don't even know if you were in that particular game. If you were though, shaky fists your direction!

I pulled out my mic during the intermission before Dome as I got a phone call, never got into the game and was kicked for inactivity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I miss all of this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Why you not playing xbox Cod anymore?

Nope it was only about 2 minutes into the game, score was something like 42 - 28. The other team was a bunch of camping **** though. I've a video that I tried uploading but it won't let me just yet. I'll post it tomorrow.

It ended up just being me and Lockie on our own against a team of 6. Fought back but eventually lost.

Here's one of the players from last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Here's one of the players from last night.

How do people find that to be a fun way to play the game. I actually can't understand it at all. It's a little like playing russian roulette with no bullets in the revolver, no "risk" so no "danger" so no fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

200-0 game on dom there :)

Apologies for leaving without saying anything earlier. Had friends call over to the apartment while in the lobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

FarWholeFNShow is such a boss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Well if a load of gay black guys start turning up dead we know who's probably responsible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Is he in a clan beginning with F by anychance? Name sounds like some fella I ran into during the week, he was going mad raging on us, his own team, wanting us to spawn trap or some **** and how youtube taught him how to be a better player and he was gonna teach us, i think out of the 3 games I ended up matched worth him he came in the bottom 2 each time ha ha

That sounds exactly like him.Would love to see him do some commentaries ,although he'd probably only end up getting arrested for being a racist homophobe.

He was a good laugh haha,

Scarecrow according to him your black. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

So everytime I'm in a party with kells and a game on hardhat is next, kells proceeds to say "hardhat... Think i'll get an easy moab lads"... This is dedicated to kells and to be sung as a parody of Paradise City -

M.O.A.B City

Take me down to M.O.A.B city where the kills are easy and the players are ****ty, let me own (please let me own again)

...tis a work in progress and more to follow :p

I don't know whether to be afraid or proud....

He was a good laugh haha,

Scarecrow according to him your black. :P

Bout time I showed you guys what I really look like
    pancakenigger.jpg

And our little friend from last night
    87931-85742-arseface_large.jpg

105-87931

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I joined the party and he was as a quiet as a mouse. I think Doc was saying he found his youtube (and facebook!) account so we can all listen to this racist and poke fun at him.

@Scarecrow, Dennis Taylor wants his glasses back.

Does he upload vids?

Does he upload vids?

No idea, doc said he looks 15 on his facebook account and has Benaldo as his firstname.

Found it there myself,nah he doesn't have any vids.
    And his facebook,look's about 15/16.

• Advertisement

Think this is his channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterOfGTAAndRacing/feed

no commentaries from him though

He mentions his gt on this page and ya can read him having various arguments in the comments

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?threaded=1&v=_iB7nTOL8VA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I don't know whether to be afraid or proud....

A little from column A and a little from column B :cool:

Meatwad wrote: »
    Think this is his channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterOfGTAAndRacing/feed

no commentaries from him though

He mentions his gt on this page and ya can read him having various arguments in the comments

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?threaded=1&v=_iB7nTOL8VA

I did not send him a XBL message with his name in it

No siree

Just had a look at his classes there

32eeb606bee85199cb67111f11833e54.png?1333374771

Gimp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Server timed out seems to be the bane of my life now!
    switched the ps3 for sonny boys xbox cos his mate is on ps3 and its a rare thing if i can actually finish a match on this bleeping xbox!!

Messages from last night:
    vZ: 3v3 Snipers?
    me: 3v3 lmg?
    vZ: Snipe
    me: lmg
    vZ: LMG Is for Fágs !
    me: thats why it suits you
    vZ: Wow ur so Dumb
    me: you are not ur
    vZ: Wow u really are Stupid
    me: you not u
    vZ: Díck your a Díck better ?!? Dumb Fúck, i know how to spell you Cúnt, just quicker and you obviously understood what i said you Fúcking Panzie. Get Good you dirty arab.
    me: so many errors there.
    vZ: Your Birth Was An Error.
    me: a error
    vZ: ha your wrong there >,<
    me: you are not your
    me: 3v3 riot shield?

Also x's take on me telling people about my dual lmg class with scavenger (600 rounds of ammo!): "I've never heard anything so retarded". I get so much love and encouragement from people on xbox live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

yimrsg wrote: »
    Also x's take on me telling people about my dual lmg class with scavenger (600 rounds of ammo!): "I've never heard anything so retarded". I get so much love and encouragement from people on xbox live.

I was bent over laughing for a good 5mins :pac: I have no doubt if you could carry a 3rd LMG you probably would!

Good to see Airwolf in action again last night

• Registered Users Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Appreciate the invites lads, was only on for a bit and jetlagged to f**k so barely able to string a coherent sentence together *

So, having checked the threads for unread posts, I understand Robert Trooling is gone, Perrin had a moment, Cossax has been taking photography classes, Yimrag made me lol with the irony overload pic, our clan lost for the first time, X43 chose his house in Cork for the four potential escape routes, and Kells' ego thread was nerfed :pac: Did I miss anything?

what's new i hear you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    Did I miss anything?

Now whenever Jev gets a multikill feed or does anything particularly impressive you must proclaim "Unbelieveable Jev!" in your best Chris Kamara voice

• Registered Users Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    Now whenever Jev gets a multikill feed or does anything particularly impressive you must proclaim "Unbelieveable Jev!" in your best Chris Kamara voice

Gotcha! I'll pencil in a 'tache to boot!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Twas my time of the month

Advertisement