Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

shawpower wrote: »
    Sharing Gamertags

Wii
    5057-1377-6911 = smokingman

I always feel bad for this poor lonely chap! But then again he did get a Wii

**looks at lonesome cobweb covered wii box behind the telly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Drunk Benrob is fun Benrob.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Drunk Benrob is fun Benrob.

The tunes are banging :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I wouldn't mind but his Xbox is broken so he's ****ing using mine :mad:

I just want to play some UT but I can hear him singing a load of **** right now and going on about ''clutching it up on search''

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I just want to play some UT but I can hear him singing a load of **** right now and going on about ''clutching it up on search''

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Wait, Benrob and Floyd are lovers...didn't know what :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Wait, Benrob and Floyd are lovers...didn't know what :pac:

That's so wrong on so many levels.

.....but mainly the incest one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Was a bit difficult to play last night, i think there was interference from the blinding glare of X's bleached anus.:D

Also just because a farm/construction vechicle is yellow does not automatically make it a JCB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Think I need a break from mw3, it's just not fun at the moment. I reckon I could name close to 100 things wrong with the game at the moment: spawns have gotten worse, trophy system works 75% of the time, recon pro doesn't work, scrambler doesn't confer blind eye, sit rep's range has been cut, stingers failing to lock on, dying from bullets that you don't see, matchmaking taking an eternity for parties, cryptic uavs.

For every one thing that I enjoy in game you experience dozens of crappy, broken or cheap things. I used to enjoy going online in the evenings but it's gradually become less and less fun. Think I'll let mw3 gather some dust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm pretty much the same but can't figure out where to go... Back to BLOPS or maybe BF3? One thing is for sure, gettin really sick of MW3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

yimrsg wrote: »
    Think I need a break from mw3, it's just not fun at the moment. I reckon I could name close to 100 things wrong with the game at the moment: spawns have gotten worse, trophy system works 75% of the time, recon pro doesn't work, scrambler doesn't confer blind eye, sit rep's range has been cut, stingers failing to lock on, dying from bullets that you don't see, matchmaking taking an eternity for parties, cryptic uavs.

For every one thing that I enjoy in game you experience dozens of crappy, broken or cheap things. I used to enjoy going online in the evenings but it's gradually become less and less fun. Think I'll let mw3 gather some dust.

If enough of us had bf3 it'd be some laugh. Far more rewarding for objective based players. Played it there for a while and really enjoyed it, not playing it much though cause you really need a few other people to play with that you know on your team.Its the same as COD in so far as , the majority of randomers are useless, so playing on your own soon gets frustrating. Progression is a bit harder,which imo, is a good thing as it adds abit more to the game.
    Any one gets it let me know and we try organize a few matches and get a platoon together.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Meatwad wrote: »
    If enough of us had bf3 it'd be some laugh. Far more rewarding for objective based players. Played it there for a while and really enjoyed it, not playing it much though cause you really need a few other people to play with that you know on your team.Its the same as COD in so far as , the majority of randomers are useless, so playing on your own soon gets frustrating. Progression is a bit harder,which imo, is a good thing as it adds abit more to the game.
    Any one gets it let me know and we try organize a few matches and get a platoon together.

I've made the transition to BF3 too and man it is fun. If you've got no mates online a bit of TDM can be fun but on XBOX the squads don't talk to each other much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

IPAM wrote: »
    I'm pretty much the same but can't figure out where to go... Back to BLOPS or maybe BF3? One thing is for sure, gettin really sick of MW3

Defo I'm either going to get bf3 or play some older cod or watch the wire.

This game is rigged, man. We like the little bitches on a chessboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,137 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sheesh, I leave ye for 10 days and it all falls apart :(

80% of the reason i play MW3 is for the craic and banter..

I think Petescb is on BF3 alot too - so if that's the case..

Think tescos are selling the limited ed of bf3 for 35 squid at mo which is fairly decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

The only time I really get fed up of MW3 is when I come on and play on my own. You really can't depend on randomers, most of them are pure shít. Like the watery black shít you produce the morning after a night out that sprays the back of the bowl

x43r0 wrote: »
    The only time I really get fed up of MW3 is when I come on and play on my own. You really can't depend on randomers, most of them are pure shít. Like the watery black shít you produce the morning after a night out that sprays the back of the bowl

no wonder you bleach it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Getting sick of MW3 now myself, had planned to go to 10th prestige, just started 7th today but I think I'll leave it at that. Might pick up BF3 in the meantime.

IPAM wrote: »
    Yimrag wrote:
    Defo I'm either going to get bf3 or play some older cod or watch the wire.
    zero19 wrote:
    Getting sick of MW3 now myself, had planned to go to 10th prestige, just started 7th today but I think I'll leave it at that. Might pick up BF3 in the meantime.

127717167887.gif

I'm one step ahead. Got BF3 for Xmas :D

If there's enough on tonight I'll have a few games after work.

• Advertisement

I also have Battlefield 3,it's ****e but I have it.

I also have Battlefield 3,it's ****e because there's no MOAB in it, but I have it.

FYP mate

;)

I also have Battlefield 3,it's ****e but I have it.

Thats cause there's no moabs in it

No I just don't find it enjoyable,too slow paced.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

everlast75 wrote: »
    I think Petescb is on BF3 alot too - so if that's the case..

Haha Cant beat Arnie quotes

Havnt been on xbox live much, gold ran out and only got a month sub. Played one game of MW3 and thought f**k that. Gamestop offered me €9 for a trade but I think I'd prefer to use it as a frisbee.

I don't know what it is but I prefer BF3, its a totally different game to MW3 and both have their merits. I don't get pissed of at all playing BF3 but with MW3 I'm inches from throwing myself and the controller out the window.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Owns BF3 on 3 different formats too.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

No I just don't find it enjoyable, I can't put more than a 2 kill streak together.

:D

17831479.jpg

Ya I'm playing it alot less too I find,I think we shud all go play assasins creed online cause I think its class.

• Advertisement

Frustrating as MW3 can be online against Joe Bloggs et al, it has to be said private games are fricking hillarious (apart from when X choses the gear etc ;))

Advertisement