Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I hate being a bum, but anybody got a spare trial? :(

Get in here quickly, best value going ATM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,069 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I hate playing with the pauper mic :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Great matches tonight! Hearing Boardsies rage in private matches is by far the best craic ya can have on Xbox. FMGs all day :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Step 1: play private game of dropzone
    Step 2: run decoy care packages
    Step 3: chuck decoys at dropzone
    Step 4: profit
    Step 5: repeat steps 2 to 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I thought there was no KS in Dropzone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

in a private mode you can have them

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

yimrsg wrote: »

I wouldn't normally.......

1. Run decoys in dropzone, throw at dropzone
    2. ?
    3. Profit

Please don't mess with the classics....

yimrsg wrote: »

C**t :mad:

That is all.

Model MOAB playing with Benrob.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Campiest M.O.A.B of all time?

• Advertisement

2 in a row baby.

Running support too.

IPAM wrote: »
    C**t :mad:

That is all.

Hearing Yimrag cackle down the mic as he got a triple with a decoy was just priceless! :D

The first tIme he got me it was an AC-130

"wooooo AC-130!!! These bitches are fooked"

**BOOM**

":("

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

try doing it in ground war in under 3 minutes, impossible

uMAD bro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Have Xbox Live for the next 2 days so I'd be up for some MW3 or whatever :)

Played a game of dom last night and we were down 183:194 on bakara, we get the triple cap just in time, score ticks to 199:194 and the host dashboards. Join the host's party and give him dogs abuse till he kicks me from it. Feel better.

A little googling tells me he's gotten 4 console bans so far. He also sells host booters and key vault modders, tries to get peoples IP addresses from xbox live and generally from reading his post history is a c*nt. I hope all my reports help you to reach number 5.

Also Lynx I can't fit all the hacked carepackages you took in drop zone under 30 seconds to make a video. I'd need at least a minute. I am in discussions with senior spielbergo to make a movie of it.

Just saw this posted in YLYL, thought it needed to be put up here somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Sit rep pro ftw. Nice1...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

MW3 XBOX 360 - Still full of hackers??
    Is it safe for me to go back to it?

• Advertisement

Hackers?

Have about 250 hours played and I haven't come across any noticable hacker/hacking, modded controllers are about the height of it

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Have about 250 hours played and I haven't come across any noticable hacker/hacking, modded controllers are about the height of it

agreed, i havent even seen any lag switchers and its quite easy to do

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Seen plenty of questionable LAGS*, host migrations, so on...but came across an actual software hack yesterday in a DOM match, me+ bunch of randomers, hammering some **** clan on Mission....queue the entire screen turning white for all six of us and a sudden onslaught of the aforementioned clan, remainded like that until they had triple capped the flags and started calling in their first assault strikes packages...

Still won the match...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Got killed last night by a guy lying prone with his back to me. Convinced it was lag compensation, but was a bit weird cause the guy was a couple of feet away and when it went to the kill cam it just showed him staring down a sniper rifle and not even killing me.Fecking game is gone mental lately, crazy how broke it actually is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Meatwad wrote: »
    Got killed last night by a guy lying prone with his back to me. Convinced it was lag compensation, but was a bit weird cause the guy was a couple of feet away and when it went to the kill cam it just showed him staring down a sniper rifle and not even killing me.Fecking game is gone mental lately, crazy how broke it actually is.

Are you sure you weren't playing Battlefield :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Played a decent amount. There is no hackers on it. At times I feel that there is hackers but that is just ragey-VampiricPadraig lol

Got 1000 most assist accolades which puts me around 750th in the world. Played a few games of mw2 with top dawg and first thing I notice is the shíte game chat which means I can't hear him over the explosions and all of my responses are "Mmm" "yeah" and "I hear ya". At first I thought the game felt really slow compared to mw3 but I'd forgotten I'd upped my sensitivity from 3 to 8 since playing mw3 and had to do the same for mw2. Being honest it wasn't that much fun on the whole, snipers and noobtubers everywhere. 40% of the games were good and 60% were rife with the people who wrecked the game. One game of dom ended 19-0 as the other side and our 4 allies just got into a shooting war and ignored the B and C objectives. The plus points were the guns; fal with holographic sight and stopping power = bliss. Also sit rep pro in mw2 is just unreal compared to mw3, even with explosions all around can hear footsteps perfectly.

Played MW2 there too with Pestellence,****ting on noob's so we were

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Played MW2 there too with Pestellence,****ting on noob's so we were

Can we play that later??

I still have to get my first nuke :o

Advertisement