Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

How was that not done years ago is the real question! Especially with that type of turn out.

It took me 3 hours to realise I was sitting beside the great chinholio and flojo! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Didn't get to meet anyone from here as I was with friends. I was the big guy in the middle of the place in the 'Layeth The Smacketh Down' t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I was the guy in the DX top, my throat is killing me today after all the singing and chanting! Looking forward to being able to do that again sometime!

I remember the girl in the punk tshirt getting kicked out, was dissapointing to see coz she had a lovely bum

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Cianan2 wrote: »
    I was the guy in the DX top, my throat is killing me today after all the singing and chanting! Looking forward to being able to do that again sometime!

I remember the girl in the punk tshirt getting kicked out, was dissapointing to see coz she had a lovely bum

Didnt they all have a lovely bum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Didn't get to meet anyone from here as I was with friends. I was the big guy in the middle of the place in the 'Layeth The Smacketh Down' t-shirt.

I was the bloke to your left in just a normal blue t-shirt... The one who kept going TWOOOOOO for everything :D. The one who was borderline crying when Cody lost as well :P Good craic with Piper as well at the end of the night who I think is on here.

Brilliant stuff though, great work Leggo. Only thing that ruined the night was the Cody Rhodes loss. But I guess that's not your fault :P. Poor Captains looked like it was running out of drink :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

She is going to wake up and look at her camera and realise their is a photo of me, just smiling and thumbs up to the camera :D. She asked me to take a photo of her and my mates so I just turned it to me :P.

She had a whopper arse alright.

I've just remembered The Cell having its own entrance music as it was being lowered Bahahaha!
    Also, Taker kinda looks like an older Randy Orton lol

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Unreal. Pretty glad I am unemployed today though, had to have a few drinks before unleashing my t-shirt that is just one giant picture of undertaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

What an awesome night, from the bits I remember! Need to watch it again because I don't remember anything after Sheamus face planting Bryan. Fair play to you Leggo. You legend. I'm definitely going to your other PPV parties!

Sorry if I wrecked anyone's head last night. I was haaaaaammered! Those pitchers are evil!

Cheers for the compliments lads. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Flojo wrote: »
    What an awesome night, from the bits I remember! Need to watch it again because I don't remember anything after Sheamus face planting Bryan. Fair play to you Leggo. You legend. I'm definitely going to your other PPV parties!

Sorry if I wrecked anyone's head last night. I was haaaaaammered! Those pitchers are evil!

Commence the awkward photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Flojo wrote: »

CJ GOT A BONNER!!

check your camera its going to be funny!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Commence the awkward photos.

Unfortunately her cameras done a runner :(

That was a fun and interesting night :) And a very unpleasant drive home -_-
    Always nice to meet new people and annoy them incessantly :pac:

thank you for the spelling of snooki ;)

but1er wrote: »
    thank you for the spelling of snooki ;)

Im more concerned that I was able to get it straight away from a quick glance and seeing "Its raping me!" :pac:

thats what happens when i see the same sheamus interview 20 times draw something was better craic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Found it! 2nd Row Donkey to the rescue, ledgebag! Won't be able to see the pictures until I get it off him though. Will upload a few here. Got an awesome video as well of everyone going nuts for Sheamus. What an atmosphere! Ye're all class. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

D.Q wrote: »
    we were by the entrance. Got a bit of slagging for my Daniel Bryan Tshirt, especially after that travesty.

What a night though. Started a load of chants, voice gone.

I was going to say something but I didn't

I'm surprised out Gillberg chant took off a little :pac:

Twoooooooooooo *two fingers up*

such a great night.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by D.Q
    we were by the entrance. Got a bit of slagging for my Daniel Bryan Tshirt, especially after that travesty.

What a night though. Started a load of chants, voice gone.

did you tell me you liked my squirtile t-shirt? last night?

That squirtle tshirt was indeed awesome

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Loved the "YES! YES! YES!" chants that permeated the entire show. Brilliant with wrestling fans, that everyone in the bar loves wrestling; unlike football where everyone's one or the other.

Who was the huge Rock mark that was standing and posing during the main event? It was hilarious :pac:

Also when the Divas match came on, holy God the place cleared out to the toilet/smoke break/bar! Still hoarse/knackered from last night.......worth it :)

• Advertisement

That squirtle tshirt was indeed awesome

number 5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Only got out of bed at bout 5 was after 8 when got to bed this morning lol. Just thinking bout when I was leaving captains when they cleared everyone out I saw cop car outside the door stupid drunk me of course says out loud to me mates watch it lads pigs outside...... There was cop right behind me lol took my drink poured it in bin that was end of that lol :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Anyone still dying?

Who'd have thought beer + wrestling don't go together as well as I expected.

Starting to remember bits of stuff now after reading the last 3-4 pages. Thanks for filling in the gaps!

Who was the guy who decided to adjust the TV cables and volume.. I thought he was gonna get lynched at one stage :D

The chanting was awesome. Too many to mention but everyone singing 'sexy boy' stands out. And 'CJ's got a boner' deserves mentioning for originality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Great stuff, had a blast; met @CM_Punked Charisteas and Denny at the show. Reading posts/tweets from last night, our own crowd reaction made the show.

Was the table you were sat at the official Boards table? By the time I arrived it was standing room only, my feet were killing me by the end!

Noticed about 20 MSW guys front row where the big-screen was, they must have got there dead early to secure great spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

My voice is gone.

Charisteas, i apologise if i repeated myself alot during our conversation... I had 4 or 5 pitchers....

Great night, fantastic atmosphere, though i was on the receiving end of too many knife-edge chops+woo's.

Haha surprised you were still standing by 4am! Great to see you again though man, hope the chest isn't too red.

Lads I have an idea...........

Lets all go back tonight and watch Raw live :D

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Charisteas wrote: »
    Was the table you were sat at the official Boards table? By the time I arrived it was standing room only, my feet were killing me by the end!

Nah there wasn't any boards table, Chris/Denny was nice enough to scoot over & chat with us during the night. CM says that those seats were taken by like 8:05pm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Nah there wasn't any boards table, Chris/Denny was nice enough to scoot over & chat with us during the night. CM says that those seats were taken by like 8:05pm!!

most tables were taken by 7.45pm, we got food then noticed none were free, either way I was happy with the corner I was in :)

• Advertisement

The MSW guys just grabbed some chairs and made their way to the front with them, they werent there that early!
    I got there about 7, noticed some people in there already at the Live section.
    I got some food before heading over there later, got decent seats, good view of the big screen and the flat screen. I was happy, and full :D

Advertisement