Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,601 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone playing mp now on ps3?

100% readiness in each theatre! I think i'm ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

sheehy83 wrote: »

How long did that take?

sheehy83 wrote: »

How long did that take?

I think about 12-13 games. If you choose random level and enemy on bronze then you get 4% added on if you win. Took another 3 games to get my character to level 20

• Registered Users Posts: 26,318 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Hey, lads.

I just downloaded 'From Ashes'.

I am only st the beginning of the game, is there any reason not to do that this mission as soon as I am able to?

• Advertisement

noodler wrote: »
    Hey, lads.

I am only st the beginning of the game, is there any reason not to do that this mission as soon as I am able to?

Nah do it as soon as you can for the extra squad mate and weapon you get. You will also have a new costume for each squad mate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Had a whirl of multiplayer there
    (as I'm at 'the point of no return')
    and yeah it's pretty decent. Only problem I have is that in both matches our teams were kicking ass but as soon as wave 10 arrived we just got massacred :(

Only at 59%, but it seems like a pleasant enough diversion so will knock it up a bit more than that. Still am not best pleased at the way they handled the system, but hey gives a little more depth to the game.

noodler wrote: »
    Hey, lads.

My advice is to do it as soon as possible an to take the new crew member on your away missions. He is excellent.

Plus in some missions he adds so much to the story. Don't know how it works without him on one particular mission.

Just finished it....wait...what :confused:

Off to the ME 3 ending thread with a pitchfork

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

As EA are unlikely to stop using origin (not that i have anything against it), feel free to add me for some mp.

• Advertisement

Just missing 4 trophies, the 2 insanity ones, gun upgrade and 5000 kills. Gonna start insanity tonight. Anyone play through that yet? Is it just as fun as it was in me 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Anyone doing any MP this weekend? Dunno how boards.ie organises its live community but wouldn't mind getting some silvers done with capable folks.

yep, just add me, sprucelee76

Theres a few of us playing here and there, just send a whisper or an invite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I am enjoying the game :) not the best game I've ever seen run on the PS3, but still good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

yep, just add me, sprucelee76

Theres a few of us playing here and there, just send a whisper or an invite

Is there a way to know if someone is playing MP or SP through Origin, every time i see someone playing ME3 i assume is SP and don't want to bother them.

Holy ****, Jessica Chobot is in this game :D

I loved the codex update just after you romanced her "Desperate Measures"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

cloud493 wrote: »

And she is horrible and annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭KilOit

Zillah wrote: »
    And she is horrible and annoying.

She seems completely out of place

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I realise she was a fan and it's good business for IGN and EA alike, but it was a bad idea and they shouldn't have done it.

The problem is....she can't act. Her voice is so leaden and dead-pan. It's very distracting.

agreed, just met her on my renegade run through but see there is no 'eagle punch' button so just had to settle for refusing her to board my ship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

Ugh, that character was horrible, I've never cared less about a character in the Mass Effect series. Going to talk to her was a chore more than anything.

Why couldn't we chuck her out the airlock?

I thought it was rocking y'know :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Not as decent the ones he makes for Oblivion but I thought it was still funny.

I've just gotten to a point in the story where I feel I have to stop and play the multiplayer to get my Galactic Readiness rating up. I'm so glad I've been using the iPhone app for the past three days. I've used it increase by 30% without playing the multiplayer. Hopefully it won't take many games to get to 100% or near enough.

Varik wrote: »
    Is there a way to know if someone is playing MP or SP through Origin, every time i see someone playing ME3 i assume is SP and don't want to bother them.
    not that i'm aware of no :/

Hang about, I've levelled up like, 3 times, but I haven't had any level up points?

in single or multiplayer?

in single or multiplayer?

In single?

tumblr_m0t81zBP0D1qdlb43o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1332799659&Signature=YIVDCgs%2FN7EDPG%2F5Rm%2FZdTInvhM%3D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

cloud493 wrote: »
    Anne Doyle would have been better.

• Advertisement

Jester252 wrote: »
    Anne Doyle would have been better.

Anne Doyle romance scene eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

Advertisement