Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

no difference between FF and FG, except somebodies grandaddy fought on the pro-treaty side years ago and somebodies grandaddy fought on the anti-treaty side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Ah yes accounts published "in the future" that non specific time between next week and the end of life on earth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

MrsD007 wrote: »
    politico.ie

Did anybody go to his blog last nite on politico.ie ... I'd say Vincent spent the first hour trying to turn the PC on..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Skid wrote: »
    I was in The Mahon Tribunal one of the days Bert Ahern gave evidence.

Judge Mahon had to ask the Public to stop laughing at Ahern, his responses were so ridiculous.

I wish I had taken some sneaky footage of it on my phone, It would have been a big hit on Youtube :(

I'd say that would have been better value than some standup gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

MrsD007 wrote: »
    No, I missed that :( Michael sent me Christmas cards for years and I live in Clare :eek:

Sure, hasn't Limerick City eaten into County Clare...and they're still looking for more! :eek:

I reckon the people of Clare should fire the first shots...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

telekon wrote: »
    Sure, hasn't Limerick City eaten into County Clare...and they're still looking for more! :eek:

I reckon the people of Clare should fire the first shots...
    I'm in Killaloe so we have a better chance of being invaded by the Tipp lads. Funny enough I get political material from Alan Kelly TD (North Tipp) too.

Maybe, I'm just popular :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I'd say that would have been better value than some standup gigs.

I got a good front row seat, right in his eyeline and just stared at him all day while trying to look like this

The-Shining.jpg

Just my small contribution to trying to make Bertie Ahern uncomfortable on his big day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Remind me not to get on your bad side Skid. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Not Starbucks!How exclusive!

I wonder what poor Niall did to deserve this. :pac:

• Advertisement

Vinny defending Enda. :eek:

They have been trying to make that point about the Moriarty Tribunal and FG not dealing with it... Probably the poorest diversionary tactic they have ever come out with.

Irish Examiner front page is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Hi all. I have to keep up with eventually reading most of your posters.

A question, why is Niall Collins saying MM can only do actions to reprieve himself from possibly resigning by expelling Ahern and the rest of their cronies?

The sheer cheek of that crowd to say that statement would your blood boil IMO.

I haven't read the report yet however; but I can make a comment that FF and many others will be damned and finished to the point where those serving in public life is not worth a rat's bottom in trying.

Having said I am not surprised that this corruption was found anywhere you could see it i.e. oireachtas, banks and other people.

A nice lesson to learn that it was all connected.

That's a grim front cover in the C/Ex for Bertie in the morning.

unfair???? unfair to crooks maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

On days like this, I feel like dragging a sword through the middle of this foresaken country. Anyone else feel the same?

Eamon Ryan is so naive about bribes.

He just thought the developers were being forgetful, leaving bank drafts and bags of cash in his office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Eamon Ryan is so naive about bribes.

He is lots of things but naive is not one of them.

"Oh Biddy Tunny, the pride of the Dail..." More wonderful Scrap Saturday memories. :)

Is the grand old dame still around I wonder?

• Advertisement

I would never take Eamonn Ryan as naive. He's on a high horse but he's no daw.

"Oh Biddy Tunny, the pride of the Dail..." More wonderful Scrap Saturday memories. :)

Is the grand old dame still around I wonder?

Died about 10 years ago.

oh good another tangent to take us up to half twelve...

I shared a story about Michael J. Collins on here one night a good while back.

Got reprimanded for it but it was worth it...does anyone remember?

The speedos and the bullock incident...:D

No! I'm sure you can't be reprimanded twice for posting the same story**, Double Jeopardy or something, let's have an encore.

** Actually, that might be from the Lionel Hutz Lawbook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Don't charge them with anything. Just take away their pensions. Simple

let's have an encore

Could only make a change from the load of bullocks I'm listening to at the moment.

Niall Collins creeps me out, not just for being another FF spoofer, but looking and sounding like a Limerick version of Michael Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Does VB seem to be a forgetful in his programme tonight?

Does VB seem to be a forgetful in his programme tonight?
    Like Niall Collins said, it has been a long day and everyone is tired at this stage.

• Advertisement

No! I'm sure you can't be reprimanded twice for posting the same story**, Double Jeopardy or something, let's have an encore.

** Actually, that might be from the Lionel Hutz Lawbook :)

To cut a long story short, a lad I worked with (and neighbour to the aforementioned) saw MJC in a County Limerick field with nothing on but a pair of speedos and a smile, whilst his arm was shoved up a bovine's arse...and he ain't no vet! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement