Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd say the other guests are putting on their jackets ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I never understood why the two Green ministers stood behind Ahern when he was giving his resignation speech.
    There were just making sure he'd go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Who is going to be first to mention Enda Kenny and Denis O Brien on the show?, seems to be be a recurring topic on TV and Radio today. Missed the story, did Enda Kenny invite Denis to America last weekend or just find himself in his company? FF spinning and deflecting from the Mahon report or trying to introduce balance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

ffs night of a damning report on FF and Vincent wants to pick a fight with a party who has no elected TDs.. ????

He's right to do so.
    That gimp Ryan and his band of egomaniacs helped the liar Aherne to a third term despite knowing like the rest of us that he was lying.
    Shame on him.
    And shame on the 42% too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Seriously, how stupid is Ryan?

You would think the new leader would try to keep a bit under the radar, and not go out for a live discussion with the toughest interviewer on this subject.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

What was that web address Vincent mentioned at the start, the one he blogged to ?. Thought he said political.ie but that does not exist.

Duiske wrote: »
    What was that web address Vincent mentioned at the start, the one he blogged to ?. Thought he said political.ie but that does not exist.
    politico.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

politico.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I was in The Mahon Tribunal one of the days Bert Ahern gave evidence.

Judge Mahon had to ask the Public to stop laughing at Ahern, his responses were so ridiculous.

I wish I had taken some sneaky footage of it on my phone, It would have been a big hit on Youtube :(

http://politico.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8376&Itemid=877

Here is the blog.

Very poorly designed site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Skid wrote: »
    I was in The Mahon Tribunal one of the days Bert Ahern gave evidence.

Judge Mahon had to ask the Public to stop laughing at Ahern, his responses were so ridiculous.

I wish I had taken some sneaky footage of it on my phone, It would have been a big hit on Youtube :(

And then you'd have ended up in jail before Bertie, Skid!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

FG and Labour stopped criticising Bertie at the time for fear of losing popularity.

Politicians are so cynical.

And then you'd have ended up in jail before Bertie, Skid!:(

:) ha, it would have been worth it.

FG and Labour stopped criticising Bertie at the time for fear of losing popularity.

Politicians are so cynical.
    FG had their own skeletons - Liam Cosgrave, Michael Lowry etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Yeah, yeah, yeah....get to the main event, i.e. Niall Collins.

Needless to say, he will say that was old FF, new FF are a bastion of honesty and integrity, they're taking a massive statement by expelling Bertie , corruption will not be tolerated by new FF, going forward there must be lessons learnt from past mistakes, blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

MrsD007 wrote: »

That was a factor, but they stopped criticising him once they realised it wasn't going down well with some of the public.

Skid wrote: »
    :) ha, it would have been worth it.

"FREE SKID CAMPAIGN"......I can see it now!!!

All the Boardsie's with placards....

You on hunger strike....

Vincent devoting a special programme to your freedom.......

"JAILBREAK".......

:D

God I forgot about him!

I felt so sorry for his father...he must have been so bitterly disappointed that a great political dynasty was tarnished by the greed of one.

telekon wrote: »

Needless to say, he will say that was old FF, new FF are a bastion of honesty and integrity, they're taking a massive statement by expelling Bertie , corruption will not be tolerated by new FF, going forward there must be lessons learnt from past mistakes, blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:
    Expect tears, he is a nephew of Gerry Collins.

"Albert, please do it to the party".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Vincent is letting him sweat it out til last, like when you were in line for a caning in school and there were 3 before you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

All 50000 can't be dead on?

Albert Reynolds has questions to answer as well.

Haha, I remember Scrap Saturday slagged him mercilessly for literally months over that.

Dermot Morgan doing his best 'Gerard' Collins: "You'll bust the party Albert, bust it wide open...please Albert, no...!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I rolled around the floor laughing that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Just looking at Dara Calleary, I bet he's wishing he went to a different table on Fresher's society day in Trinity.

:D

Niall Collins is a nephew of the former FF TD, Michael Collins.

I actually felt sorry for Gerry Collin's - That was a terrible sight to see (inc. the Holy Mary picture in the background)...and his eyes up to Heaven.....It just was awful to see a grown man in that cringing situation.

Niall Collins is a nephew of the former FF TD, Michael Collins.

I shared a story about Michael J. Collins on here one night a good while back.

Got reprimanded for it but it was worth it...does anyone remember?

The speedos and the bullock incident...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Vincent is on a roll tonight. He will give himself a heart attack.

• Advertisement

I shared a story about Michael J. Collins on here one night a good while back.

Got reprimanded for it but it was worth it...does anyone remember?

The speedos and the bullock incident...:D
    No, I missed that :( Michael sent me Christmas cards for years and I live in Clare :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement