Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

How much study are ye all doing now? :/ it's getting serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Anyone going to the chemistry olympiad qualifiers in dcu in saturday? if so, il be the argry looking guy in the corner with a beard :p
    Hahaha, my facial hair is woeful
    No Mocks back yet! We finished them 3 weeks tomorrow so we better get some back tomorrow! :( Stupid, lazy DEB correctors! :P..

31 days since our first Mock btw! ;/
    You say this every day yet at this rate, it doesn't look like you're ever gonna get any back... :rolleyes: Try not to worry so much, you'll get high blood pressure! :L

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

If this is PF now...lord save us during the real, two-month long wait! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Sorry guys! :P..

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

So when is everyone's Mock orals? I've already done my German, but my Irish Mock Oral is the week before Easter break, and then the actual one the week I'm back :o Gonna be a fun time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Patchy~ wrote: »
    If this is PF now...lord save us during the real, two-month long wait! :P

I actually wonder what this thread will be like after the leaving cert is finished and we all have social lives :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

So when is everyone's Mock orals? I've already done my German, but my Irish Mock Oral is the week before Easter break, and then the actual one the week I'm back :o Gonna be a fun time.

I had my Irish oral on Monday. It was great fun all except the sraith and poem, why can't it just be a normal conversation? :(

Did both of mine:
    Irish: B3 (I think?) :D
    French: A2 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Did both of mine:
    Irish: B3 (I think?) :D
    French: A2 :/
    I would kill for an A2 in a French Oral! D: What sort of Questions were you asked? Were they general questions mainly (family, school etc.) or more difficult topics?

A2 :/ face Coeur? Come on that's an unreal result!

Looking at EP's line up I'm really tempted to go!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Yeah Coeur thats lethal and can only improve! :)

Maths I and Geography tomorrow...failure has never felt so imminent :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Maths I and Geography tomorrow...failure has never felt so imminent :eek:

Be graaaaand, only the mocks sure! :pac:

#stillindenial

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Spent nearly an hour sticking memos on the wall where I study about motivation. Quotes and things such as Piano? Vocab! Pick a chapter any chapter. Etc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Spent nearly an hour sticking memos on the wall where I study about motivation. Quotes and things such as Piano? Vocab! Pick a chapter any chapter. Etc :D

I thought about doing that before. Just bombarding my room with sticky notes and stuff, effort of it though:rolleyes:.

Try the ceiling above you're bed too:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I should really have started studying for this physics olympiad... :L

finality wrote: »
    I should really have started studying for this physics olympiad... :L

Oh you're going? I'll see you there.
    Completely agree with you, I'm going to majorly flop.

Eathrin wrote: »
    Oh you're going? I'll see you there.
    Completely agree with you, I'm going to majorly flop.

I'll be the tiny girl with bleached blonde hair :L I've been procrastinating so much. Do you know, do we need to know things like physical constants, like the value of G or the mass of an electron? If so, I'm screwed :P

I'll be the tiny girl with bleached blonde hair :L I've been procrastinating so much. Do you know, do we need to know things like physical constants, like the value of G or the mass of an electron? If so, I'm screwed :P

Life without log-tables:eek: Jump ship!
    There's no past questions so you really have no idea what's on it:(

Tiny blonde girl? Hmm, polar opposites so, tall dark haired lad:pac:

Life without log-tables:eek: Jump ship!
    There's no past questions so you really have no idea what's on it:(

Tiny blonde girl? Hmm, polar opposites so, tall dark haired lad:pac:

Haha if we're allowed log tables it should be ok I guess, I'm not so keen on the idea of learning off a million numbers and formulas :P Hmm there'll probably be a lot of tall dark haired lads there...sort of the target audience :L

Haha if we're allowed log tables it should be ok I guess, I'm not so keen on the idea of learning off a million numbers and formulas :P Hmm there'll probably be a lot of tall dark haired lads there...sort of the target audience :L

Ah since when is that the stereotype for mathsy people:pac:
    Only the one here:p
    The-big-bang-theory-cast-the-big-bang-theory-29119538-423-263.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Rocking out to some Jennifer Hudson.

As you do. :pac:

Ah since when is that the stereotype for mathsy people:pac:
    Only the one here:p
    The-big-bang-theory-cast-the-big-bang-theory-29119538-423-263.jpg

You see, nobody expects Penny to be the physicist. :L

Decided to take the day off school today seeing as I'm basically bed bound. No doubt they'll have probably finished all the courses even though we never do anything when I'm in school! :(

M&S* wrote: »
    Decided to take the day off school today seeing as I'm basically bed bound. No doubt they'll have probably finished all the courses even though we never do anything when I'm in school! :(

I took the day off too, just for the sake of it. :P Irresponsible sure, I just can't stand school.

I took the day off too, just for the sake of it. :P Irresponsible sure, I just can't stand school.

I can't stand school either, it won't be missed in June!:D The one thing I'm annoyed about is not getting the last of my pre results back. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

I survived Thursday night of the UL Rag Week. College is a beautiful, beautiful place :o

Any iPhone/iPod Touch users play Temple Run? It's become the obsession of about half of my year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I took the afternoon off, just couldn't stand the thought of double irish :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Any iPhone/iPod Touch users play Temple Run? It's become the obsession of about half of my year! :D

I love it!! Sometimes I make the guy trip up on purpose, just for that extra rush of adrenalin. :D

• Advertisement

Togepi wrote: »
    I love it!! Sometimes I make the guy trip up on purpose, just for that extra rush of adrenalin. :D

I know, it's class :D What's your high score? I only started playing it on Wednesday so my high score's only 720,000 :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement