Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I am so disappointed with myself. In fact, my ears were wrought by a down right scolding after the mocks. My results were as follows:

A1 Physics
    A1 Chem
    A1 Bio
    A1 Maths
    A1 Accountancy
    A1 Business
    A1 Art
    A1 Religion
    A1 English
    A1 Spanish
    A1 German
    A1 French
    A1 Japanese
    A1 Wood Work
    A1 Irish
    A2 Economics

How did I fail so badly? Why did life lead me to a path of eternal damnation? I knew I should have opened a book since 1st class. O my prophetic soul! If you don't observe any activity from me on here, assume I am missing in action. Worse even, studying. Must be exuberant from now on. It's the LC. Get my head in the game. *fists air* I'll prove you incorrect haters. My endeavour will end in embarrassment for your puny 600 points. My objective is 1600 points, NOTHING WILL STOP ME OR PROVE A BARRICADE TO MY ACHIEVEMENT OF IT.

When medicine becomes a 1500 points course in 20 years time, i will be prepared. Mark my words boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Ally7 wrote: »
    Just to equalize the creepiness, I think i saw you Finality at the HPAT in Cork :p When you described yourself as small with blonde hair it sounded very familiar:p

I was in the mini restaurant, you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

tumblr_m0aor0VSX01rpmecwo1_500.gif
    I like your posts, stick around ;)
    Oh I got 99 percent but I wanted 100 even though I haven't opened a book since 6th class LOLOLOLOL :pac:

Seriously like, some of em can go **** themselves, obnoxious twats
    :mad:
    reznov wrote: »
    I am so disappointed with myself. In fact, my ears were wrought by a down right scolding after the mocks. My results were as follows:

A1 Physics
    A1 Chem
    A1 Bio
    A1 Maths
    A1 Accountancy
    A1 Business
    A1 Art
    A1 Religion
    A1 English
    A1 Spanish
    A1 German
    A1 French
    A1 Japanese
    A1 Wood Work
    A1 Irish
    A2 Economics

How did I fail so badly? Why did life lead me to a path of eternal damnation? I knew I should have opened a book since 1st class. O my prophetic soul! If you don't observe any activity from me on here, assume I am missing in action. Worse even, studying. Must be exuberant from now on. It's the LC. Get my head in the game. *fists air* I'll prove you incorrect haters. My endeavour will end in embarrassment for your puny 600 points. My objective is 1600 points, NOTHING WILL STOP ME OR PROVE A BARRICADE TO MY ACHIEVEMENT OF IT.

When medicine becomes a 1500 points course in 20 years time, i will be prepared. Mark my words boards.ie.

Your results are so ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jameseyf

anyone know where to get leaving cert papers and solutions from prior to 2001?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

A1 Physics
    A1 Chem
    A1 Bio
    A1 Maths
    A1 Accountancy
    A1 Business
    A1 Art
    A1 Religion
    A1 English
    A1 Spanish
    A1 German
    A1 French
    A1 Japanese
    A1 Wood Work
    A1 Irish
    A2 Economics

How could you only get an A2 in economics? Failure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

A1 Physics
    A1 Chem
    A1 Bio
    A1 Maths
    A1 Accountancy
    A1 Business
    A1 Art
    A1 Religion
    A1 English
    A1 Spanish
    A1 German
    A1 French
    A1 Japanese
    A1 Wood Work
    A1 Irish
    A2 Economics

Don't be so hard on yourself, these aren't bad. You have 3 months left, a decent leaving cert is still salvageable.

However I wouldn't waste any more studying for "Wood work" on account of it not being a subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I like your posts, stick around ;)

NO. I'm going back to the Junior Cert board to pretend I'm doing that, and act like the Leaving Cert doesn't exist :')

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I'm studying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I'm going for a shower.. Effort

I'm dying my hair. What two English essays due for last Tuesday? What English test tomorrow? What Irish essay? What leaving cert?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I just spent a while googling good 'brain foods' (that's my idea of being productive...) and came up with a list of 23 different foods, 5 of which I already eat. The rest, I'm very likely to hate. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

finality wrote: »
    Disaster, but oh well, it was pretty fun and I've gotten a new facebook friend out of it. Because we all know how significant those are. I actually gave up on the first paper and only answered 13 questions on the second one.
    We were on the same bus after, you were 3 seats in front of me, but I was far too socially awkward to say anything. You are creeped out as hell right now. :L

*Goes to check for new facebook friends*...1 request...*initiates victory dance*:pac:

I think everybody was in the same boat, there was all of us there good at physics, then the winners were all incredible at physics. I think I got 13 or 14 on paper II.

Oh and yeah, creepy:p Socially awkward physicists ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Eathrin wrote: »
    *Goes to check for new facebook friends*...1 request...*initiates victory dance*:pac:

I think everybody was in the same boat, there was all of us there good at physics, then the winners were all incredible at physics. I think I got 13 or 14 on paper II.

I did an Aptitude test once, I got 1/400 in the Physics/Mechanics Section i'm such a clumsy fcuk :/

Safe to say I haven't applied for any Engineering Courses! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I'm gonna put myself on craigslist, see if I can tempt any of the crazy girls there, otherwise I shall live alone with a sloth named Sid...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Studying for maths P2 right now, I'm making such slow progress, I can smell this disaster from a mile away...I'm looking at you, question 6 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I'm gonna put myself on craigslist, see if I can tempt any of the crazy girls there, otherwise I shall live alone with a sloth named Sid...

I feel your pain. I desperately need a girlfriend, but I've zero time for anything thats not studying or eating :S

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

10 more weeks of school and then there's no one to answer to about the homework!! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Until, of course, we all repeat, just for the craic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its going to be the longest 3 months of my whole life. The thought of heading back into study now after the mocks! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

I just can't study at all. My Maths teacher recommends taking a 5 min break for every 30 mins of study but it seems like I'm doing it the other way around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

*begins saving for epic session at end of it all*
    Actually, I also want a big fúck off Cuban cigar too.

I think I got about the same on paper 2 actually, paper 1 was the disaster.

I got a second facebook friend out of it actually, but I think she may turn out to represent all I dislike about mankind. :L I was standing right behind you while waiting for the bus. Hahaha

I think I got about the same on paper 2 actually, paper 1 was the disaster.

I got a second facebook friend out of it actually, but I think she may turn out to represent all I dislike about mankind. :L I was standing right behind you while waiting for the bus. Hahaha

You could of said something, I don't bite:p

"I think she may turn out to represent all I dislike about mankind."
    I need to know what makes you say that!

You could of said something, I don't bite:p

"I think she may turn out to represent all I dislike about mankind."
    I need to know what makes you say that!

I know. Do you know which person I am? :L

Oh and I was just being dramatic, she's not that bad, she's just a bit 'random' and intensely energetic if you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

For some reason my English teacher thinks it's a good idea for us to rewrite all of our answers to the pre paper without making any mistakes. I was actually well up for a bitta study this morning, but instead I had to transcribe my Hamlet essay and no doubt she's going to give me way less for it than the corrector did because I didn't quote the entire fcuking play. Gah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

C1 = 65 - 69% = 70pts.

70 x 6 HL subjects = 420pts.

That'd do me grand :o

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I always go so well at doing my homework. Until an english Kinsella question of french opinion & diary appear :(

I know. Do you know which person I am? :L

Oh and I was just being dramatic, she's not that bad, she's just a bit 'random' and intensely energetic if you know what I mean.

Depends on the blondness:p But I wasn't aware of the person standing behind me at the bus stop:pac:

Ah well that's far better than monotonous and boring:)

I remember when they were giving out medals and telling us there were an extra 2 bronze then thinking; well, I've such a good chance now:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

13spanner wrote: »
    C2 = 65 - 69% = 70pts.

70 x 6 HL subjects = 420pts.

That'd do me grand :o

That's a C1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Alri buddies! I'm doin a show at 8 tonight onlne if you wanna listen in :) Will be Indie at the start and then getting into electric stuff. Would love to have people listening in, giving their comments, requesting stuff etc :)

Anyways, link is here :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement