Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biansi Imist

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Aaron Chen

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a close call...both are great. By leaks do you mean the odd blob of juice on the top of the tank when you take it out to refill it? None on the iMist for me but get them a lot on the C but I just wipe it off with a tissue and it doesn't bother me at all. If you mean juice leaking into your mouth then that definitely would turn me off it but hasn't happened yet.

ego-c leaking problem? Imist atomizer hasn't happen yet. by the way, Imist is Imist, ego-c is ego-c, it is completely different product.

Aaron Chen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Aaron Chen wrote: »
    ego-c leaking problem? Imist atomizer hasn't happen yet. by the way, Imist is Imist, ego-c is ego-c, it is completely different product.

Aaron Chen

yeah i think he was talking about the ego-c not the imist when he mentioned the leaking.

That seems to have done the trick, Aha, that is why we make the wick at that size, though we can make them a little longer.

Thanks, all the best.

Aaron Chen

yeah i think he was talking about the ego-c not the imist when he mentioned the leaking.

I am new in this forum, haha, talk to me.

Aaron

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

welcome to boards.ie :)
    loads of people here seem to love the Imist so you're clearly doing something right, it's been sold out everywhere for ages. congrats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

A new Irish site will be up and running soon and will have these in very shortly

welcome to boards.ie :)
    loads of people here seem to love the Imist so you're clearly doing something right, it's been sold out everywhere for ages. congrats.
    Hey Caesar, thank you, haha.
    Imist is a great product, Imist come into the market in August, 2011.

ego-c also a great product.

We will constantly improve our product and quality. To provide a better user experience, lol.

Aaron

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hi Aaron, welcome to boards, good to see a manufacturer posting here. If you could improve the wicks a bit that would be fantastic. I did post above that it was perfect after spreading it out, and it was for a while, but after a while I do start getting dry hits again and have to readjust the wick.

I do really love the device though, it's the best I've used, and having to adjust the wick once a day or so isn't too bad considering how easy they are to fill and how great the vapour is when it's working ok.

wingnut32 wrote: »
    A new Irish site will be up and running soon and will have these in very shortly

Congratulations. A new boss, haha.

stevenmu wrote: »
    Hi Aaron, welcome to boards, good to see a manufacturer posting here. If you could improve the wicks a bit that would be fantastic. I did post above that it was perfect after spreading it out, and it was for a while, but after a while I do start getting dry hits again and have to readjust the wick.

I do really love the device though, it's the best I've used, and having to adjust the wick once a day or so isn't too bad considering how easy they are to fill and how great the vapour is when it's working ok.

Hey, somebody said “That seems to have done the trick” trick=knack? lol

I will reply you tomorrow, it is late night we here, time to go to bed.

Hey Stevenmu, spread out = biforked?

Aaron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hi Aaron and welcome.

Can I suggest that the wick is made slightly thicker so that it doesn't shift up and down in the atomizer.
    It's a great product and as you can see from my posts here, I'm very impressed with it.

Thanks for your input here.

Hi Aaron and welcome.

Can I suggest that the wick is made slightly thicker so that it doesn't shift up and down in the atomizer.
    It's a great product and as you can see from my posts here, I'm very impressed with it.

Thanks for your input here.

Hey Neil, make slightly thicker? hmm, it's a good idea, thanks. I got it. I can do this.

Any suggestion do not hesitate to post here, or contact with Aaron, I will reply to you in first time.

Aaron

One question, all in this forum speak english? english is the second language in Irland?

My english is not as good as my chinese, haha.

Aaron

Hey, somebody said “That seems to have done the trick” trick=knack? lol
    Yes. And it does work great for a while, but I find I still need to readjust the wick every now and then.
    Hey Stevenmu, spread out = biforked?
    I have tried forking it into different sections, and into one flattened section. One flattened section seems to work best for me.

And when it works perfectly then it is such a fantastic device.

Yes. And it does work great for a while, but I find I still need to readjust the wick every now and then.

I have tried forking it into different sections, and into one flattened section. One flattened section seems to work best for me.

And when it works perfectly then it is such a fantastic device.

Hmm, I used a Imist atomizer myself, like what you said, forking wick into different sections, it touch the heating wire (electric wire) completely, THAT IS WHY FEEL BETTER TASTE, do you agree with me? because blance liquid in the heating wire.

Hope you can understand what I said.

Aaron

derra wrote: »
    I have a few small bits here that you can have, assuming it's very little that you need for each repair.
    I get it from here for repairing the Bulli.
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=45
    Is it possible to replace the wire in that atty?

Send me a PM and i'll post it off to ya, just don't expect much :)

Hey, bulli-smoker is a germany company, he is one of my customer in germany, lol. main product is ego-t atomizer, bullic-smoker king of vapor atomizer. A1, A2.

Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Hey, bulli-smoker is a germany company, he is one of my customer in germany, lol. main product is ego-t atomizer, bullic-smoker king of vapor atomizer. A1, A2.

Aaron

Hey Aaron, welcome to the forum :)
    Yes, the King of Vapor Cetin lol
    I like the A2 atomiser, i must try the Imist some time.

Does Cetin buy glassfibre off you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,030 ✭✭✭✭Esel

One question, all in this forum speak english? english is the second language in Irland?

My english is not as good as my chinese, haha.

Aaron
    Aaron, Irish is the first official language of Ireland. However, only a small percentage of the people use it every day. English is the main language used here.

However, it is called Hiberno-English, and some of the usage and phrases are diffrerent from England.

For example:

"I am after eating my dinner" means "I have eaten my dinner."

A person from Great Britain would think that it meant "I want to eat my dinner".

Your English is grand! :D ('grand' means 'fine' or 'satisfactory' in Ireland...).

A question for you: Is the iMist shortage here due to the Chinese new year (post office delays etc.)?

Not your ornery onager

Hey Aaron, welcome to the forum :)
    Yes, the King of Vapor Cetin lol
    I like the A2 atomiser, i must try the Imist some time.

Does Cetin buy glassfibre off you ?

Hey Derra, thanks for your question, Imist and cartridge from me. Glassfibre not buy from me. hehe. I just make wick, cut the glassfibre to make them at the same size cover with mesh. haha.

Aaron

Esel wrote: »
    Aaron, Irish is the first official language of Ireland. However, only a small percentage of the people use it every day. English is the main language used here.

However, it is called Hiberno-English, and some of the usage and phrases are diffrerent from England.

For example:

"I am after eating my dinner" means "I have eaten my dinner."

A person from Great Britain would think that it meant "I want to eat my dinner".

Your English is grand! :D ('grand' means 'fine' or 'satisfactory' in Ireland...).

A question for you: Is the iMist shortage here due to the Chinese new year (post office delays etc.)?

Hey Esel, thanks, I know that, lol. Hope you have a great weekend, grand weekend, haha.

The Imist stortage because:
    1, we just back from chinese new year, some material shortage.
    2, The material supplier just back from chinese new year. They need time to supply material to us.
    3, We make a gun black color, it is a new color for Imist, some deluxe watch has this color, gun-black color cost time.
    4, order is more and more, we need arrange production plan, VIP first.

All of you can be my VIP, lol. Please mention Mr Aaron Chen if you send inquiry, hehe. Thanks.

Aaron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Hey Derra, thanks for your question, Imist and cartridge from me. Glassfibre not buy from me. hehe. I just make wick, cut the glassfibre to make them at the same size cover with mesh. haha.

Aaron

Thanks Aaron,
    Nobody can find the source of the Bulli wick, wicks extremely well.
    Maybe your wick is similar, must try it.

Thanks Aaron,
    Nobody can find the source of the Bulli wick, wicks extremely well.
    Maybe your wick is similar, must try it.

Hmm, thanks.
    I don't know his source of wick.

Aaron

Hmm, I used a Imist atomizer myself, like what you said, forking wick into different sections, it touch the heating wire (electric wire) completely, THAT IS WHY FEEL BETTER TASTE, do you agree with me? because blance liquid in the heating wire.

Hope you can understand what I said.

Aaron
    I have done a little experimenting, with the wick shape and some other things. Spreading the wick out does help quite a bit, but I think I've found something better

After experimenting with the wick I noticed something else though. It always works really great for a while after filling with juice. It also occured to me that the iMist never leaks, ever, so it must be really airtight. I started to wonder if vacumn forms in the tank and makes it harder for the wick to pull juice out. So I left the wick as normal, and when it seemed like I might get a dry hit, I'd pull the tank out to let air in, then put it back in and continue vaping and it was perfect. Then I noticed that if I blow hard into the mouthpiece some a tiny amount of air will bubble up into the tank.

So now I just give the moutpiece a little blow every now and then and it wicks perfectly. And keeps the fantastic flavour and vapor all of the time :)

(I really love this device)

How to refill liquid for Imist cartridge? anybody know? hehe.

Using a needle bottle, liquid bottle with needle, I am designing a new liquid bottom now, easy for refilling imist cartridge.

Aaron

I have done a little experimenting, with the wick shape and some other things. Spreading the wick out does help quite a bit, but I think I've found something better

After experimenting with the wick I noticed something else though. It always works really great for a while after filling with juice. It also occured to me that the iMist never leaks, ever, so it must be really airtight. I started to wonder if vacumn forms in the tank and makes it harder for the wick to pull juice out. So I left the wick as normal, and when it seemed like I might get a dry hit, I'd pull the tank out to let air in, then put it back in and continue vaping and it was perfect. Then I noticed that if I blow hard into the mouthpiece some a tiny amount of air will bubble up into the tank.

So now I just give the moutpiece a little blow every now and then and it wicks perfectly. And keeps the fantastic flavour and vapor all of the time :)

(I really love this device)

Thanks for your sharing, your experience is helpful for imist user, hehe.

I change new wick per day, because I make wick by myself, haha.

Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland selling imist attys at the moment? Im fed up with leaks on ego-t and dry hits on ego-c... Im really hoping i get this soon because all the reports on it sound good and i was even thinking of going back to de evil cigarettes yesterday out of frustration when everything i did with my current set up went wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

newmark wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland selling imist attys at the moment? Im fed up with leaks on ego-t and dry hits on ego-c... Im really hoping i get this soon because all the reports on it sound good and i was even thinking of going back to de evil cigarettes yesterday out of frustration when everything i did with my current set up went wrong.

Don't think so. SaferCigs in the UK supply them but are out of stock too:

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/IMIST_Atomizer/p705283_5330582.aspx

Don't think so. SaferCigs in the UK supply them but are out of stock too:

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/IMIST_Atomizer/p705283_5330582.aspx

Safercigs, Irishvapers.

Or inquire to Aaron, hehe, please mention Mr Aaron Chen.

Aaron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The iMist has just come back into stock at Irish Vapers. I've just bought one to compare to the eGo-C. Interesting to see how they compare because most people seem to have either one or the other but not both.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to seeing how it works for you, I'm loving mine, but there's always that part of you wondering if there's something much better out there.

Advertisement