Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Biansi Imist

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adrian1979

glasso wrote: »
    ?????????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

what is $4?

imist is 3-4 usd in china.
    you can buy at $6 imist

http://vape-outlet.ro/vaporizatoare/12-atomizor-imist-lr-servisabil-v2-argintiu.html

1usd = 3.4 lei
    22.99 = 6.76 usd

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

You wouldn't happen to work for that particular vendor?

mrplop wrote: »
    You wouldn't happen to work for that particular vendor?

i wish...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

You can clean the wicks on ego's very easily if take them out and hold them over a cooker gas ring with a pair of pliars until the wick glows.

The wick will be a bright white colour after this.

The Imist wicks should be exactly the same - I'll try it later on and post the results.

*edit*

Just tried it but used a lighter instead - wick is pristine again and works perfectly.

Great tip, worked a treat thanks.

Great tip, worked a treat thanks.
    or you can use wick from a broken 312
    greensound cartomizer is thicker and better than the original

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

My kit just arrived in the post today complete with a complimentrey bottle of juice.

I was using a DS-901, but I found the battery life limiting & the equipment too unreliable.

Also,I found them too easy to loose.:o

I've been using the Imist all evening & it's been all good so far.:)

Hopefully this will become a replacement to the 'analogues'.

You could do a lot worse than the Imist as a starter - it's a lot better than the Ego-T's I first started with. I'd recommend you buy and Ego C atty - doesn't necessarily have to be a genuine version to start off with, you can get one for just over a tenner including post.

It's a very similar device but the draw is better - it will work perfectly with an Imist battery too.

You could do a lot worse than the Imist as a starter - it's a lot better than the Ego-T's I first started with. I'd recommend you buy and Ego C atty - doesn't necessarily have to be a genuine version to start off with, you can get one for just over a tenner including post.

It's a very similar device but the draw is better - it will work perfectly with an Imist battery too.

can you clean the atty on an ego-t or just disposable? do the wicks last well?
    please post link to cheap version that you're on about.

Go to the spare parts section at http://e-cigshop.eu - €8.95 plus post.
    The atomiser heads can be soaked in alcohol but you get 5 heads with this anyway.
    At this price the heads are practically disposable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aye that's only a little bit dearer than cartos

might actually get some of them next week, be handy for extended trials of some diy juices instead of just dripping everything

have both my dripping atties ****ed now with eucalyptus and coffee, gona have to wash them with warm water or something

• Advertisement

Sir Digby,

You should get one of these C's - you'll be amazed by their performance.
    I've hardly used a carto on anything since I got mine, works very well on the L/T too.

Go to the spare parts section at http://e-cigshop.eu - €8.95 plus post.
    The atomiser heads can be soaked in alcohol but you get 5 heads with this anyway.
    At this price the heads are practically disposable.

will they work with imist tanks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

glasso wrote: »
    will they work with imist tanks?

Yes, they will. I've used the iMist tanks with the C. The eG tanks wont fit the iMist but the rubber gasket seems to facilitate the iMist tank on the C.

Yes, they will. I've used the iMist tanks with the C. The eG tanks wont fit the iMist but the rubber gasket seems to facilitate the iMist tank on the C.

and no leaks or how is it with the ego-c with the imist tanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

No leaks. Works just the same as the eGo tank as far as I can tell. Haven't used it lately much though. I find the vapour a bit cool for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

You can clean the wicks on ego's very easily if take them out and hold them over a cooker gas ring with a pair of pliars until the wick glows.

The wick will be a bright white colour after this.

The Imist wicks should be exactly the same - I'll try it later on and post the results.

*edit*

Just tried it but used a lighter instead - wick is pristine again and works perfectly.

Good tip friend.

Used a lighter on mine & it was clean in seconds.:)

Mr. Aaron chen
    I would like to buy more pieces
    what is the price?
    PM me.
    thank you

mr Aaron
    i want to buy imist atomizers and kits.
    can you tell me why it is more expensive than a USB passthrough ego-T 1000 mAh joyetech?
    i think my clients will ask this, I want to prepare a response to the question

adrian1979 wrote: »
    mr Aaron
    i want to buy imist atomizers and kits.
    can you tell me why it is more expensive than a USB passthrough ego-T 1000 mAh joyetech?
    i think my clients will ask this, I want to prepare a response to the question

Google it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 yyg1208

Hi guys! You can call me Sam. I'm new to this forum, and I'm the Biansi Imist user in South Korea. I purchased a kit with 900mah and 650mah batteries in a shop affiliated with a rather famous Korean e-cig company that just started selling these recently. So my atomizers have the Korean company name imprinted on them right under where it says Biansi-Imist, and both batteries have that Korean company's logo.
    I wonder - have any of you guys experienced "weird battery behavior"? Mine work just as supposed to 85% of the time - 5 clicks to turn it on, 5 clicks to "lock it" or turn it off. However, the other 15% of the time sometimes something weird happens, like I push the button just 3 times, and the battery comes on(!), or sometimes I push the button 5 times, and it doesn't turn on. Then I push the button 5 times again, and it does turn on(!) Is this "normal behavior" for the Ego-family batteries?
    I noticed quite a few even minor Korean e-cig companies are using Ego-family batteries. Before I was using a product with a clearomizer that looked exactly like the Vision Ego one and an Ego-family 650mah 510-type battery that does actually have the Led display that is supposed to show how much power the battery's got left, but the thing is - no matter how much you use the battery, all 5 Led lights proudly flash bright blue until the battery just turns off, meaning - it's charging time.
    So my guess is for the Biansi Imist, that's why there's no Led display. Again, I don't know which Chinese company manufactures these batteries for Korea (Shenzen? or is that the one that makes our e-juices?). I definitely notice the AI in the Ego-family batteries manufactured to be sold in Korea does act somewhat "weird" every once in a while. In terms of how they work, they work just fine when they're on, it's just the button that's somewhat "sensitive"(?)
    Overall, I'm REALLY impressed with the Biansi Imist system. My hopes for the future of this wonderful product are of course: 1) implement an easily replaceable coil system, and 2) perhaps rework the batteries just a bit, adding a working Led display. I believe - THAT will turn this already awesome product into a PRICELESS one!
    By the way, how do you guys carry your Imists around? My kit didn't include a pouch, so I just put them in my jeans pocket. And then I noticed the "weird button behavior" on the batteries.

Sam

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I can't answer any of your questions as I dont have a biansi imist but I just wanted to ask you to pass the word on to your country men and women to thank them for giving Kpop to the world.

I can't answer any of your questions as I dont have a biansi imist but I just wanted to ask you to pass the word on to your country men and women to thank them for giving Kpop to the world.
    Okay, I will! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

yyg1208 wrote: »
    Hi guys! You can call me Sam. I'm new to this forum, and I'm the Biansi Imist user in South Korea. I purchased a kit with 900mah and 650mah batteries in a shop affiliated with a rather famous Korean e-cig company that just started selling these recently. So my atomizers have the Korean company name imprinted on them right under where it says Biansi-Imist, and both batteries have that Korean company's logo.
    I wonder - have any of you guys experienced "weird battery behavior"? Mine work just as supposed to 85% of the time - 5 clicks to turn it on, 5 clicks to "lock it" or turn it off. However, the other 15% of the time sometimes something weird happens, like I push the button just 3 times, and the battery comes on(!), or sometimes I push the button 5 times, and it doesn't turn on. Then I push the button 5 times again, and it does turn on(!) Is this "normal behavior" for the Ego-family batteries?
    I noticed quite a few even minor Korean e-cig companies are using Ego-family batteries. Before I was using a product with a clearomizer that looked exactly like the Vision Ego one and an Ego-family 650mah 510-type battery that does actually have the Led display that is supposed to show how much power the battery's got left, but the thing is - no matter how much you use the battery, all 5 Led lights proudly flash bright blue until the battery just turns off, meaning - it's charging time.
    So my guess is for the Biansi Imist, that's why there's no Led display. Again, I don't know which Chinese company manufactures these batteries for Korea (Shenzen? or is that the one that makes our e-juices?). I definitely notice the AI in the Ego-family batteries manufactured to be sold in Korea does act somewhat "weird" every once in a while. In terms of how they work, they work just fine when they're on, it's just the button that's somewhat "sensitive"(?)
    Overall, I'm REALLY impressed with the Biansi Imist system. My hopes for the future of this wonderful product are of course: 1) implement an easily replaceable coil system, and 2) perhaps rework the batteries just a bit, adding a working Led display. I believe - THAT will turn this already awesome product into a PRICELESS one!
    By the way, how do you guys carry your Imists around? My kit didn't include a pouch, so I just put them in my jeans pocket. And then I noticed the "weird button behavior" on the batteries.

Sam

Hi Sam
    I have family and friends who use the imist and none of them have had issues with strange battery behaviour, maybe you are just unlucky and have gotten a dodgy one :) You could always buy the silver version led battery like the eGo Battery : VariVolt With power indicator meter/ 900 mAh Manualouse on this page http://www.bestecig.ie/batteries.html to use with your imist if you liked to have led display.

You can also purchase the coil system separately here http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/imist/421-olympian-imist-atomiser-head.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum.

I have the same thing with 2 imist batteries. It's usually 4 clicks to turn on, but sometimes it is 5. Sometimes I think it's only 3, but I'm not sure. I have the same thing with another eGo battery that wasn't from Biansi though, so I don't really pay any attention to it. I thought it was just normal and that everyone had the same thing.

I think it's because when you are pressing it quickly you might only press the button half way, so it stays at the point where the switch is activating and it might count as two presses. It doesn't matter when you're vaping because you normally press the button fully.

Whoa!! First of all, thanks to Mr. Newmark - didn't know this kind of stuff was available!!! And also many thanks to our dear moderator, Mr. Stevenmu, who just confirmed precisely the battery phenomena I was experiencing(!)
    I tried this experiment. First, turn the imist off with 5 clicks. Wait several seconds, and give the battery one short click. Wait several seconds more, and my imist turns on with 4 clicks - happens on both batteries.
    Yeah, I went to the shop where I bought the kit, and the seller confirmed this phenomenon in his imists (the ones on display where you can try the different flavors). Apparently, he also believes this is "normal" and told me to basically not to pay too much attention to it. By the way, he's using an older version eGo battery with a never working LED display. It's connected to a clearomizer. The button on the battery is bigger and softer than the one on imist batteries. Apparently, his battery turns on with 7 consecutive pushes rather than five. He just ignores it, saying, "They're all like that", and he's been vaping that thing like a chimney and also uses that battery for coil dry-burning. LOL
    With imists, I noticed the battery click phenomena are most often observed when carrying them around (such as in any kind of pocket). I kind of get a feeling - whether you like it or not, the button will get slightly pushed or clicked as you're walking around or sitting down, and then when you take it out and turn it on, it would start with 4 or 3 clicks. If I'm "lucky", it's the "standard" 5. LOL

Sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Aaron Chen

yyg1208 wrote: »

Sam

Hey Sam, welcome to the forum, and thanks for using my Imist.
    I tested 20pcs battery today, no weird button behavior on the battery.

The system in the battery is like this: click 5 times within 2 seconds. That means ( if you click 3 times + 3 times during these 2 seconds, battery will turn on, if you click 3 times + 3 times again during 2 seconds, battery will turn off), the same principle, if you clean 4 times + 1 times during 2 seconds,............ can you understand what i said?

Thanks
    Aaron

Aaron Chen wrote: »
    Hey Sam, welcome to the forum, and thanks for using my Imist.
    I tested 20pcs battery today, no weird button behavior on the battery.

The system in the battery is like this: click 5 times within 2 seconds. That means ( if you click 3 times + 3 times during these 2 seconds, battery will turn on, if you click 3 times + 3 times again during 2 seconds, battery will turn off), the same principle, if you clean 4 times + 1 times during 2 seconds,............ can you understand what i said?

Thanks
    Aaron
    Thanks, Aaron!!!
    Mine work a bit differently. Yes, I'd say the standard is 5 clicks within 2 seconds to turn it off. BUT if I do 6 clicks within 2 seconds OR 5 clicks in 2 seconds and then one more click several seconds later: my battery "remembers" that 6th or "extra" click for quite a while, and THEN it only takes 4 clicks to turn it on! Do you know what I mean?

Sam

Hi guys!!!
    It's Sam here again.
    I cleaned my imist atomizers with alcohol yesterday. I do notice an occasional burned taste on my vanilla e-juice imist. I checked the wick, and the end was completely black. I wondered if that was causing the burned taste, so I replaced the wick with a new one. Today I also examined the white "coil cup" a bit closer and noticed a few of those tiny "fibers" slightly stuck to the coil. I wondered a bit: did those tiny threads fall off the wick into the coil cup? After careful examination of the coil cup, I came to a big question: what's the stuff that's holding the coil in place? When looking at the left and right sides of the coil, I did notice some tiny threads or fibers sticking out a bit just where the coil touches the sides of the cup. So it seems to me that the coil is held in place in the white cup with fiberglass, which keeps it firmly attached to the sides of the cup. And this gave me the impression: during cleaning (such as with a brush or tweezers), maybe it's better to stay away from the sides of the coil. And if you notice some tiny threads or fibers in the cup or on the coil, I guess it's definitely not a good idea to try to pull them out with tweezers, as they are not necessarily pieces fallen off the wick, but may be a part of the stuff that's holding the coil in place on the right and left sides. Again, I'm new to the imist, and I'm not quite sure how the coil part is structured!

Perhaps I need a bit of expert advice on cleaning those atomizers. From what I know already, what I would do is - fill a tray or petri dish with alcohol, and then place the atomizer part into the dish with the coil cup down in the alcohol, and the part of the atty that connects it to the battery facing up. Then, 30 minutes later, I would "blow out" the alcohol by blowing through the part that connects it to the battery and then place the atty on some tissue in front of my laptop exhaust fan.:D
    While it's immersed in alcohol I would like to try some interdental brushes to clean out the residue (as I read someone here was using them). But my question here is - what size interdental brushes would work best? Here we have the 0.4 mm micro size, and the standard 0.7 or 0.8 mm interdental brushes. I wonder if both could be helpful. Don't know which ones to get. Again, can you guys recommend a REALLY GOOD set of tweezers to use with these? So far I've been using a needle to get the vanilla stuff "glued" to the bottom of the white cup out really carefully. I found it works really well. Don't have the problem of any residue stuck to the cup bottom on my Dunhill imist atomizer (though it did give me a KILLER THROAT HIT when I first tried to smoke it).:D

I'm really looking forward to learning and becoming a "pro" at this stuff :o and would really appreciate any advice or feedback from you guys! :)

Sam

Advertisement