Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on FOX 2 play by play [Channel info in post 2] - SPOILERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

10-9 bisping i have it 19-19 so far

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hanley and theman, continue it in an Octagon.

Just in case either of you are in doubt, this isn't an Octagon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Another 10-9 round for Sonnen in my eyes, even though he looks terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

This is a fantastic fight. Much more even stevens than I expected. I'd love to have had a few bob on Bisping.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I give that round to Bisping.

Sonnen is really not performing as expected.
    I don't particularly like either fighter but I'm kinda hoping Bisping wins it (can't believe I said that!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Id have to go Sonnen for rd2 again purely for the TD and a small bit of control. Bisping landing nothing of notice :/

all rounds so far sonnen early takedown bisping controls the cage and sonnen get another takedown

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

that is some take-down, bisping blinked then found himself on his back

Both hooks...
    Lovely mount

come on sonnen get the sub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Hanley wrote: »
    You questioned my respect. I've spent 8-10+ hours a week for thelast year training with fighters. I respect them plenty. But they can still be dickheads. But hey, you're obviously just another fan of mine looking to pick a fight. Continue.

what i love is how you drop in here, fighter bash (two fantastic fighters - eh, you know they are dickheads ?? from what, their ufc personalities)), and then you wont be heard again in here.

fan of yours ?? see this is what happens when someone like you spends too long fighting on the interweb, the world according to hanley :D

full mount nice

Sonnen looks much better in this round. He still seems tired though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,543 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

great mount!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭alanrebelsw

Lots of sonnen lovers wtf,rd 3 sonnen decision can go anyway

so far 29-28 sonnen

could be sd

sheehy83 wrote: »
    great mount!

That's what she said ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Jesus Sonnen looks awful tonight! Will probably just shade it now I hope. Pleas dont give Bisping a title shot!

I have it 30-27 Sonnen, but could go either way, either way whoever gets the shot will have to improve drastically

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

Ah jaysus why does Joe Rogan give us very long-winded grappling analysis in an MMA fight. He spends 2 minutes explaining the advancing of a position and it all goes out the window when a punch is thrown.

Sonnen takes the fight.

• Advertisement

I have it 29-28 Sonnen.

Sonnen looked terrible though and you never can tell which way the judges saw it.

Has to be Sonnen. Bisping done nothing of note the entire fight. Done better then I thought he would though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Think Sonnen just did enough there.

Jesus Sonnen looks awful tonight! Will probably just shade it now I hope. Pleas dont give Bisping a title shot!

im rooting for sonnen but if bisping gets it i hope he gets murdered by silva

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Dear God if Bisping gets this we will not hear the end of it...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Wow... How do you call that?? It could be Bispings, Sonnen was pretty horrible. But Sonnen vs Silva is a bigger fight...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

Sonnen will take it I'd say poor fight overall. Was looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Awful fight though, f'all happened. Two lads were out on their feet in the first round

• Registered Users Posts: 29,543 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya, I noticed Joe always goes into way more detail when the fights are on fox, trying to teach mma newbies i spose. It is good tho for new fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

bisping held his own there contrary to a lot of opinions pre fight. very good battle

Advertisement