Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Watching Don't tell the bride

*reminds self never bother to get married*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Smooth

Classy gal so's I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

tumblr_ljs551sISB1qiol8mo1_500.jpg

. . . I need you to dance with me. we need to learn to dance.

We can learn this

Or

This

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I just got this email there;

Greeting to you,

My name is Ray Tamar, I am a Malaysian banker, as a matter of fact,we have not met each other prior to my letter to you, but I have a strong feeling that we can work together.

I have a deceased customer’s dormant fund, which I happened to be his personal account officer before his death which involded all his family ,I am presently chief auditor of my bank and I know all the secrete and everything surrounding this fund ,but before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to work with me.

I am willing to furnish you with all the vital information which will be needed to claim this fund and I will also use my position in the bank to effect the transfer of this fund into your choosen bank account. At the successful end of this transaction, this fund will be shared 50%/50% between us

I will wait for your response.

Thank you

Ray Tamar

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm going to take a guess... You use Yahoo Mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ew

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i'm going into work for 3 hours tonight.

3!!Weirdest little shift ever but I'm doing it to cover a mates backside so she can go to something she won tickets for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

There is a dead dog on the road where I get the bus. Bit odd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I just got this email there;

Greeting to you,

My name is Ray Tamar, I am a Malaysian banker, as a matter of fact,we have not met each other prior to my letter to you, but I have a strong feeling that we can work together.

I have a deceased customer’s dormant fund, which I happened to be his personal account officer before his death which involded all his family ,I am presently chief auditor of my bank and I know all the secrete and everything surrounding this fund ,but before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to work with me.

I am willing to furnish you with all the vital information which will be needed to claim this fund and I will also use my position in the bank to effect the transfer of this fund into your choosen bank account. At the successful end of this transaction, this fund will be shared 50%/50% between us

I will wait for your response.

Thank you

Ray Tamar

Seems legit.

I'm quite sad that I've never gotten any emails from Nigerian princes or Malaysian Queens begging me to take their millions of Rupees :(

Also 13,000th post. I spend too much time on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Nope, Gmail.

Google is so efficient at marking this stuff as spam, I'm worried one day some granduncle will email me and I'll miss out on a 100 grand :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Also 13,000th post. I spend too much time on boards.

*high-fives*
    Nope, Gmail.

Google is so efficient at marking this stuff as spam, I'm worried one day some granduncle will email me and I'll miss out on a 100 grand :pac:

Somewhere in Africa there is a frustrated prince who genuinely wants to share his riches. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Somewhere in Africa there is a frustrated prince who genuinely wants to share his riches. :(

All I want make do is help people happy, and all put either ignore on me or send pictures of the penises back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

ok what the fcuk is on tv3 right now? Have I woken up in Moldova?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Namlub wrote: »

I was flicking through there, was full sure it was the prelude to an 18's film...

Dont even know whats going on in the world asleep for 12hours and a few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Namlub wrote: »

You don't remember Eurotrash? I feel old.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

This is a bit of a yaaaarrrggghhh. Put in a word for my friend in work and managed to get her an interview. Here's hoping she doesn't fúck it up somehow and make me look like a tool for putting in a word for her!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    This is a bit of a yaaaarrrggghhh. Put in a word for my friend in work and managed to get her an interview. Here's hoping she doesn't fúck it up somehow and make me look like a tool for putting in a word for her!

I wish you the best of luck:cool:

If i dont get out within the next week or so I think my head will explode!
    I don't know how people do this stitting in buisness all the time.

Stupid boyfriend is working like 70 hours the next few weeks which means over nighters on saturday,sunday and monday and working till 11 the other days.

Gah on the plus side its saving me money but still yargh!
    spent my saturday night watching detective shows with my parents which isnt too bad.

I've just been beaten by emotions. Never go out and be sober

• Advertisement

I've just been beaten by emotions. Never go out and be sober

I find it works better!
    No drunken cries over lord knows what

Brush your teeth, wash your hair have lunch for crismas

Thats what i wanted to ask ye. i was in Galway cathedral today and an episode of futurama came into my head where fry says its Christmas, but leela says its now x-mas. so i thought most people say it like cris-mas. not christ-mass. So why not just call it crismas :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    because of the status of a friend of my sisters I've lost all fate in humanity.

Transcript:
    awkward moment when you saw ta (insert name) wua and he goes this and mucie...im like wa ment ta say tunes :P naa awkward moment where you kno yu have a nut job of a m8 :p

If I wrote like that at 14 I would have hoped to have been forcibly removed from existence.
    Awkward moment when you ask [insert name] "what you at?" and he goes this and music...I say "what...? I meant to say 'tunes'" :P No, awkward moment when you know you have a nut job of a comrade. :p

Is that an accurate translation?

Cut my fingers open don't even know how. Just spent the past 15 minutes not even noticing. Strange thing is the pain is not even near the cuts wft.

I made apple crumble :3 Its so good, I love crumble. Better than pie or any of that stuff.

cloud493 wrote: »
    I made apple crumble :3 Its so good, I love crumble. Better than pie or any of that stuff.

Almond tart, Nom nom nom. my favourite. :D

Much as I love pie, crumble <3 its just amazing. Bung a bit of custard or something on, I could eat it forever.

Think i might get my hair cut like this and get that piercing

e464c5d48b04324e218fe783b4b76d06.jpg

:pac:

Think i might get my hair cut like this and get that piercing

e464c5d48b04324e218fe783b4b76d06.jpg

:pac:

Makes me think of 2004....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

to go out tonight or not to... THAT is the question..

Advertisement