Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 142

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

I'm still not getting any option to watch the prelims on the ufc.tv, just getting a near 6 hour countdown for the content. I've used the site before and had no problems. Tried different browsers and a proxy but nothings worked so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Demeyes wrote: »
    I'm still not getting any option to watch the prelims on the ufc.tv, just getting a near 6 hour countdown for the content. I've used the site before and had no problems. Tried different browsers and a proxy but nothings worked so far.

You have to be doing something wrong. It's working for everyone else. Click on the "How to watch" link and then click on the following links to the prelims.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Re: Drinking Game.

Drink a bottle of Domestos if:

- Cage is empty. All the lights go out in the arena. The Undertaker's "Bells" chime. Lights come on and Chael Sonnen is standing in the middle of the cage wearing a Palmeiras jersey!

Demeyes wrote: »

^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 nu-g 2008

This is what is saying for me

Saturday, January 14
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    HSBC Arena
    FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY
    Due to broadcast restrictions this program may not be available in your region. Please check your local listings for viewing information

• Advertisement

nu-g 2008 wrote: »

Saturday, January 14
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    HSBC Arena
    FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY
    Due to broadcast restrictions this program may not be available in your region. Please check your local listings for viewing information

Click "Watch Now".

You have to sign up on the website first too.

Also, f*cking hell, that armbar was nasty!! It was dislocated! How doesn't he tap there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

nu-g 2008 wrote: »

Saturday, January 14
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    HSBC Arena
    FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY

Do you live outside of Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Pin_Cushion

The UFC.tv stream is jamming for me and I have a decent internet connection. Do I need to update a media player or what? Is anyone else having this issue?

From one angle I thought I saw a tap but it was very hard to tell.

The UFC.tv stream is jamming for me and I have a decent internet connection. Do I need to update a media player or what? Is anyone else having this issue?

I did at first. I had to reload the pae a couple of times. Not for a while though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yea mine is quite jumpy too

Alcantara looking very impressive so far!

Mine froze once at the start but since then its been fine.

Another great fight. It's shapin up to be a really good night.

Oh wow the music is like a tennis game on the SNES or something. Championship Challenge! or some crap.

LET'S GO NAPAO!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Omigawa wouldn't look out of place on a halting site in Tuam. Just sayin' is all...

Leave Tuam alone! :p

Dana just tweeted that Vitor just weighed in at 205.6 and Rumble weighed in at 211

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Dana White on Twitter: Vitor just weighed-in at 205.6 and Rumble Johnson just weighed-in at 211.

I really hope Gonzaga is on form tonight. Seems like forever since he fought and he's so good to watch when he's up for it.

• Advertisement

Wait, how many times did they have to weigh in? Didn't Johnson pass his "official" weigh in of 205lbs?

Was this an unofficial pre-fight weigh in or something?

Yeah he passed the midday weigh in.

I really hope Gonzaga is on form tonight. Seems like forever since he fought and he's so good to watch when he's up for it.

I've always been a fan of his and have always wanted to see him put together a really good run.

Also, I can never see this enough

gonzagaKickcrocop.gif

Is anyone's audio stream switching?

YES!!!!!!!! Get in!

That was a great win for Gonzaga. Great to watch.

I have the ESPN on mute in the background as as I looked up there was a woman on screen, presumably Jose Aldo's wife, talking about him saying:

"When I first met Jose I thought 'He's not a good looking guy. But it turns out he's beautiful inside' "

So f*cking harsh!

Kinda wondering whther the translator misheard and she said "... but it turns out he's rich"

This guy's more out of breath from talking rather than winning :P

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Why did I think this started at 2am?
    MrStuffins wrote:
    "When I first met Jose I thought 'He's not a good looking guy. But it turns out he's beautiful inside'

Ha, yeah, I also saw this - he's not even that ugly, but she wasn't so great herself!

• Advertisement

Why did I think this started at 2am?

The PPVs have been starting at 2am for a whle now, but they've moved back to 3am. It started back with the last event, Overeem v Lesnar.

Advertisement