Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Make up your mind, it wasn't a minute ago? :P

But yes, we all worship you here...>_>

DooM changed his mind. He is nothing if not generous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

The reason I'm on top is because we're so in love, don't you be making excuses! :rolleyes:

duuuuurty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Hail Doom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

What should you wear to the afters of a college ball?!

Just a shirt and trousers kind of thing, I bose? But how casual should the shirt be? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Just a shirt and trousers kind of thing, I bose? But how casual should the shirt be? :confused:
    You should wear clothes. If you put any more thought into it then you are doing something wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

What kind of ball is it? Like is it in a hotel or just on campus? I know in Maynooth, if stuff is in the SU it usually means wear whatever you want, but if it's a subject one (i.e. Science/Law Ball or whatever) it's usually formal wear.

Also, is everyone closing their boards accounts? Just noticed two really prolific posters (who don't use this forum, no need to worry :p) have closed their accounts now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

If its one of the really big formal occasion ones, girls would have to wear a more formal dress than usual even for the afters, so I'd say dress up a bit more than just a normal night out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

What kind of ball is it? Like is it in a hotel or just on campus? I know in Maynooth, if stuff is in the SU it usually means wear whatever you want, but if it's a subject one (i.e. Science/Law Ball or whatever) it's usually formal wear.

It's in a hotel. It's my girlfriend's med ball so like.. I'm totally just a guest :P But the full-day people will be dressed formally.

If its one of the really big formal occasion ones, girls would have to wear a more formal dress than usual even for the afters, so I'd say dress up a bit more than just a normal night out?

So sounds like a plan. A better-than-normal shirt and trousers it is :P Ah sure if I'm over-dressed I'll just look like I had a full suit for the whole day.

Thanko, ladies :)

Yeah there are a lot of accounts being closed lately. They added an option from the Control Panel to close your account (clicky: :(), so that's not going to help :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Namlub wrote: »
    What?

Damn I'm in bad form in this forum.

I was responding to something posted paaages ago:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Also, is everyone closing their boards accounts? Just noticed two really prolific posters (who don't use this forum, no need to worry :p) have closed their accounts now too.
    I've noticed a few too, and they never leave a goodbye message or anything :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Heowayis!

Heowayis!
    HALLO.

I see you're not a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

HALLO.

Long story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

HALLO.

SHE IS A WOMAN!

She and Namlub are secretly giving each other tips on being male/female. Namlub tells Coeur how to be a boy, and Coeur tells Namlub how to be a girl.

It's all ever so smart

HALLO.

Too right you are, my good man!
    Yupik wrote: »
    SHE IS A WOMAN!

She and Namlub are secretly giving each other tips on being male/female. Namlub tells Coeur how to be a boy, and Coeur tells Namlub how to be a girl.

It's all ever so smart

How dare you

You can't even tell if you're male or female from your username
    Just that you're Chinese

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hail Doom!

Indeed, hail Me!

I'm of the female variety! And, yes Yupik is definitely Chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

SHE IS A WOMAN!

It's all ever so smart
    Coeurdepirate is actually just my other account.

Too right you are, my good man!

How dare you

You can't even tell if you're male or female from your username
    Just that you're Chinese
    I'm of the female variety! And, yes Yupik is definitely Chinese.

I'M ESKIMO GUIZE.

LIKE.. a dying breed; endangered species etc.. :(

Coeurdepirate is actually just my other account.

The more feminine side of you <_<

• Advertisement

What train do I get to go to Grand Canal Dock from Connolly? (I'm aware it's like a ten minute walk but I'm getting the train >__>) Irish rail site is confusing me...

The more feminine side of you <_<
    I'm extremely feminine, retract that statement or I'll punch you in the mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

What train do I get to go to Grand Canal Dock from Connolly? (I'm aware it's like a ten minute walk but I'm getting the train >__>) Irish rail site is confusing me...

If your getting on at grand canal, any heading in the direction of Connolly.

I'm extremely feminine, retract that statement or I'll punch you in the mouth

I am extremely masculine, so that comment doesn't scare me. Now please stop or I'll have to cry.

cloud493 wrote: »
    If your getting on at grand canal, any heading in the direction of Connolly.
    No, I mean one going towards Grand Canal from Connolly... Is it just the Bray one I should get? Or the one going to Howth?

I am extremely masculine, so that comment doesn't scare me. Now please stop or I'll have to cry.

That time of the month?

That time of the month?

LIKE WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT? UGH LIKE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. :( DON'T ASK ME WHATS WRONG BECAUSE I WON'T TELL YOU ANYWAY.

That time of the month?
    LIKE WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT? UGH LIKE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. :( DON'T ASK ME WHATS WRONG BECAUSE I WON'T TELL YOU ANYWAY.

Ew I can smell it

Ew I can smell it
    I can smell your FACE!!

:P

• Advertisement

Ew I can smell it

Smell'a neglect off ya..:P

Advertisement