Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Whenever I'm feeling under the weather I tend to have a lot tea with honey rum.

No medical benifits what so ever mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

My prescription is hot water bottle on the stomach, warm drink and TV!
    Good plan :) I bailed on Dun Laoghaire, Tesco was just too far away, I'm having a cup if tea and on the couch!

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    mint tea is also great for an upset stomach..
    Thanks, I have some but the smell will make me worse! Bleugh and its such a nice day :(

Drav do you want me to vom everywhere?? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »

haha, honey rum can be quite soothing... it's not volitile like other drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Good mental image :pac:

I drink camomile and honey when I'm sick. It nursed me through the last while.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Thanks, I have some but the smell will make me worse! Bleugh and its such a nice day :(

Where are all the men you have on the go? Will none of them come and look after you? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Cracking day in Killarney must go for a walk before I head back to Cork, love the fact that I live 5mins down the road from the National Park

yeah, looking good out here too, but i've decided to stay in and watch scrapheap challenge.

:cool:

haha, honey rum can be quite soothing... it's not volitile like other drinks.
    I just see the rum part!

Where are all the men you have on the go? Will none of them come and look after you? :pac:

Hilarious and I'm sick I don't want to be near anyone!

I just see the rum part!

No need to worry, it's not just for pirates :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Very boozy night however I dont feel hungover but I dont remember getting home and I found the remnants of a burger in the living room.Ma has the dinner on so having that around 3 then hitting the boozer with my two kid brothers and a mate for some Sunday avo ale then the offy for a hape of cans and home early.Im sure Dad is so proud of me.
    :pac:

Very boozy night however I dont feel hungover but I dont remember getting home and I found the remnants of a burger in the living room.Ma has the dinner on so having that around 3 then hitting the boozer with my two kid brothers and a mate for some Sunday avo ale then the offy for a hape of cans and home early.Im sure Dad is so proud of me.
    :pac:
    Your poor liver!!

Enjoy the drinking man - I'd love a day of white russians now meself but I've to drive to Cork later

Showing yer younger brothers how it's done?

Yeap, that's something to be proud of.

appearently i once muttered something along the lines of you should be proud from the downstairs jacks with me head over the bowl.

Only thing i recall of that night is while I was trying to play darts, I couldn't even hit the wall.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Aye.The youngest is 22 and in college so his line is that he would drink me under the table drinking bucky.Last time he challenged me to a shot drinking contest he ended up folding like a deck chair and puking all over his bed.I will show him what for.Little punk.:pac:

I've had some tea, gf toast and 7up! Feeling better a tiny bit :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I've had some tea, gf toast and 7up! Feeling better a tiny bit :)

Good news.. any quick cure for a nasty head cold?? :(

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Good news.. any quick cure for a nasty head cold?? :(

It was all a lie I feel worse now :( And I have said I would go to the cinema later :o Honey and lemon, maybe some of the rum honey ala Drav! Also paracetamol!

Aye.The youngest is 22 and in college so his line is that he would drink me under the table drinking bucky.Last time he challenged me to a shot drinking contest he ended up folding like a deck chair and puking all over his bed.I will show him what for.Little punk.:pac:
    I know at 22 I hit my drinking peak - it's been downhill since I'm afraid, be careful Otis it could be a trap!

I plan on leaving beer to one side for Christmas and sticking to spirits and white russians

I should build up quite a tolerance by January :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Do ye all wear pj's going to be bed?
    I think its time I invest!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Panthro wrote: »

Yep.sleeping nude is weird.

• Advertisement

haha, where'd that come from?

Don't wear any meself.

Yep.sleeping nude is weird.

what about just in a pair a jocks?!

haha, where'd that come from?

Don't wear any meself.

I was informing my mother that I intended on going robbing a duvet from the house as my room in Galway gets a bit chilly on the willy.
    So she suggested getting a pair of pj's...and it got me thinking, does the modern man wear the pj's these days?!:pac:

I was informing my mother that I intended on going robbing a duvet from the house as my room in Galway gets a bit chilly on the willy.
    So she suggested getting a pair of pj's...and it got me thinking, does the modern man wear the pj's these days?!:pac:

Robbing a duvet? jaysus, just get a thick wollen blanket in Dunnes or something.

been thinking of possibly getting one meself.

Robbing a duvet? jaysus, just get a thick wollen blanket in Dunnes or something.

been thinking of possibly getting one meself.

good thinking!:)
    Pity I'm not in Dublin, we could be man shopping buddies!

what about just in a pair a jocks?!

Well I do like mens boxers but I think it'd be a little weirder.

I meant for me sleeping nude is weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I sleep nude a lot of the time, I'm too warm to wear anything. Plus the body gets to breathe.

good thinking!:)
    Pity I'm not in Dublin, we could be man shopping buddies!

I'll teach you the secrets of shopping in a male state of mind. It's all about getting in, knowing what you want, getting it and going back out again.

Step 1) go to a pub and have a pint.

step 2) go to another pub and have a pint.

step 3) repeat steps 1 and 2 until you need to take a piss, but refrain from doing so.

Step 4) get into the shops and grab what you need, hunt dow the quickest moving till, pay and get back to the pub.

step 5) take a piss and have a victory pint.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I meant for me sleeping nude is weird.

I find it weird sleeping with clothes on. :cool:

Newcastle tomorrow \0/ :D

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    I find it weird sleeping with clothes on. :cool:

Newcastle tomorrow \0/ :D

yeah i guess it's a matter of what you're used to. our of curiosity, what age did you stop wearing clothes in bed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement