Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

yeah i guess it's a matter of what you're used to. our of curiosity, what age did you stop wearing clothes in bed?

Oh. Good question. I dunno...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Aye,couldnt be dealing with pajamas.I dont think Ive owned a pair in over 20 years.In my own bed I sleep nekkid,if Im in someone elses house Id leave the boxers on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I'd be freezing if I didn't wear pjs. I got proper granny pjs, they are so comfy. I refuse to get rid of them:p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

yeah i guess it's a matter of what you're used to. our of curiosity, what age did you stop wearing clothes in bed?

I stopped when I moved on campus in college. I shared a room before that at home so was never a possibility. I find it weird any time I have to wear clothes in bed now, feels odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I wear pjs half the time :) Obviously only when alone in bed, but in the summer it's too hot to wear any!

If I am at home I always wear them, I share a room so have no choice!

Evening all, I went to see Contagion - it's very good :)

• Advertisement

Heard mixed things about it Pem so wouldnt be in a rush to go meself.I have The Human Centipede 2 downloaded so may watch that in a bit.Im hearing its alot better than the first which wouldnt be too hard tbh!

Heard mixed things about it Pem so wouldnt be in a rush to go meself.I have The Human Centipede 2 downloaded so may watch that in a bit.Im hearing its alot better than the first which wouldnt be too hard tbh!

It was good and I wasn't even able to concentrate all that much due to feeling ILL :( I think I am going to have to give up drink for a while :( It's a very real film, characters aren't really developed, it's more newsey!

The what now? :confused:

Pembily wrote: »
    It was good and I wasn't even able to concentrate all that much due to feeling ILL :( I think I am going to have to give up drink for a while :( It's a very real film, characters aren't really developed, it's more newsey!

Honestly Pem, you REALLY don't want to know what The Human Centipede is about! The second is a novel concept though...but it's not gonna be your thing!

Contagion sounds good, want to see it soon.

I agree with PK,I doubt it would be your cup of tea!

Did you meet yer man today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Never mind them two Pembily, go see The Human Centipede, its a really good rom com with plenty of twists and "OMG's, I did not see that coming!"..
    But ultimately he gets yer wan in the finish...
    Sware to god!:pac:

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    Never mind them two Pembily, go see The Human Centipede, its a really good rom com with plenty of twists and "OMG's, I did not see that coming!"..
    But ultimately he gets yer wan in the finish...
    Sware to god!:pac:

You got us. The centipede is renowned as a romantic creature and it was only a matter of time before it was used as a metaphor for human love in a rom-com.
    The male undertakes a courtship dance to encourage the female to engulf his sperm. In other cases, the males just leave them for the females to find.

The part where Gerard Butler does his special "engulf my sperm baby" dance was a special, hauntingly romantic moment :pac:

Please for the love of God PembilY, DO NOT WATCH THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE!!!!

A quick look at THE Google tells me that no fooking way will I like that! Panthro you're off my Christmas card list :P

I did Otis, went to the cinema with him :) Liffey Valley cinema screens are huuuge! PK it's quite good, very realistic!

Very good.Will you see him again do you reckon?

Very good.Will you see him again do you reckon?
    Well I was told I wouldn't see him for 3 weeks as COD is out :pac:

Morning all! Off to Dr today hopefully to sort my stomach out, that's if I ever get to work with fooking buses :mad:

Well at least he is laying down the parameters early Pem so if ye do end up together you wont be surprised!]
    :pac:

Well at least he is laying down the parameters early Pem so if ye do end up together you wont be surprised!]
    :pac:
    That's what he thinks! Silly boys :P A game will never be ahead of me, I can guarantee that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Moooooorning

Can't wait to be finished work already!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning everyone.. still feeling like hammered sh*te but feeling better than I was yesterday and now have drugs to get me through :D

Otis - how did the drinking competition go - did the young pretender come close, dare I say it....even, topple the king?? :pac:

That's what he thinks! Silly boys :P A game will never be ahead of me, I can guarantee that!

Never get between a man and his COD. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

piece?

bluewolf wrote: »

piece?
    Call Of Duty some computer game thing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Call Of Duty some computer game thing!

i know :(

skyrim is out on friday so nobody will be seeing me then either :cool:

PaulieC wrote: »
    Otis - how did the drinking competition go - did the young pretender come close, dare I say it....even, topple the king?? :pac:

This kings not for toppling my friend.:cool:

It was quite civilised actually.Only about 10 beers over a fairly spaced out time so nowt too messy.Christmas is coming though.

piece?

I left that hanging for you....:pac:

It was quite civilised actually.Only about 10 beers over a fairly spaced out time so nowt too messy.Christmas is coming though.
    Long live the king! :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Winter is coming.

Looked around the shops for gloves on Saturday but didn't buy any as they all looked like they were made for the arctic and I wanted something more streamlined. I regretted it immensely when cycling to work this morning. Had to put my socks on my hands to get feeling back into them.

I left that hanging for you....:pac:

oh i couldnt leave it hanging too long, wouldnt want to let you down... :pac:

Winter is coming.

Looked around the shops for gloves on Saturday but didn't buy any as they all looked like they were made for the arctic and I wanted something more streamlined. I regretted it immensely when cycling to work this morning. Had to put my socks on my hands to get feeling back into them.
    Pennys do simple gloves this time of year - it's around two pairs for €3 or something along those lines

The quality isn't great - they'll wear away quite easily but until you find a decent pair to keep you tied over they'd do the job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

i know
    I appreciated it, bluewolf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement