Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Afternoon (almost) all.
    Fine day out but I'm majorly underdressed. Might have to hit penneys' at lunch for some thermal socks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

F*cking hell tis cold! Left my jacket at home too so this is going to be one long day!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon (almost) all.
    Fine day out but I'm majorly underdressed. Might have to hit penneys' at lunch for some thermal socks :D

Yup the weather is fairly deceiving. Sun shining, not a cloud in the sky and only about 5 degrees out.. definitely wakes you up on the walk into work in the mornings I tell ya.. :D

It surely does! My poor feet.....why didn't I wear my boots today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Well Im sitting on the couch,the fire is lit,having a coffee and trying to decide what dvd to watch.Tough I tell ya.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Well Im sitting on the couch,the fire is lit,having a coffee and trying to decide what dvd to watch.Tough I tell ya.
    * off to feedback to request a Dislike feature *

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm consoling myself that you have to work weekends from time to time.....fúcker

I forgot to add Im also off work til Thursday.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I forgot to add Im also off work til Thursday.
    :cool:
    You're a real piece of work Driftwood y'know that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I'm home on the couch with soup, I'm actually hungry \o/

Otis bring me tea :P

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »
    I'm home on the couch with soup, I'm actually hungry \o/

Otis bring me tea :P

tumblr_li6gzpJ4ze1qb51zt.png

You get to the doctors?

You get to the doctors?
    Tomorrow at 4:15 :) the soup I just had also didn't make me wanna vomit!

Did you eat something dodgy over the weekend or something?

Did you eat something dodgy over the weekend or something?
    Nope my ulcer is back I think! I'll be on the dry till Christmas...

Oh no.Im sure thats not too pleasant.My brother had one in his late teens,very nasty.

Just stay on the dry til the beers and you will be sound!:P

Oh no.Im sure thats not too pleasant.My brother had one in his late teens,very nasty.

Just stay on the dry til the beers and you will be sound!:P
    Thanks, now will you bring me tea :pac:

Im going to have to regretfully decline Im afraid.Reason being is Im in Longford and twould be a pain in the face to try and keep it hot!
    :P

Im going to have to regretfully decline Im afraid.Reason being is Im in Longford and twould be a pain in the face to try and keep it hot!
    :P

Ah no, sure that's only over the road :cool: Realistically even if you were in Dublin it so freaking cold by the time you made it to my house it would be cold too!

You do have a Starbucks near hand,surely you could drag yerself off the couch for long enough to go get something there!

You do have a Starbucks near hand,surely you could drag yerself off the couch for long enough to go get something there!
    I just made a cup! I live over Cafe Java so don't even need to go across the road, I was just lazy :P

• Advertisement

Shouldnt you still be in work anyway??

I hate you all. In work, freezing, lunch was mediocre, and people keep throwing headfcuks at me.
    *eyes up carton of valium
    :p

Shouldnt you still be in work anyway??
    I left at 1, they told me to go home! I'm doing some work from home but I was pretty useless all morning :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I hate you all.... :p

Charming..

Happy days.Do you get paid for sick leave?I dont but luckily I rarely get sick anyway.Have decided Im going to watch The Thing,love that movie.

@Sauv,drugs are for mugs so step away from the valium!

I just made a cup! I live over Cafe Java so don't even need to go across the road, I was just lazy :P

Ohh now we know where ya live.. party at Pembily's place anyone? :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I hate you all.... :p

Charming..

Apologies, ye're all great- just had a little tantrum.

@Otis- Lesson one in drug school- the dealer never touches the stash. :p

Apologies, ye're all great- just had a little tantrum.

I can just picture Sauv doing a little tantrum jig in the middle of the office before falling to the group rolling around screaming!! :D

Happy days.Do you get paid for sick leave?I dont but luckily I rarely get sick anyway.Have decided Im going to watch The Thing,love that movie.

I do I think this is the second time (bar breaking my leg) that I have ever taken sick leave in the 12 years I have been working and I feel super guilty for it and have gotten an email re a fook up :mad:
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ohh now we know where ya live.. party at Pembily's place anyone? :D

You have no idea, Starbucks and Cafe Java are in lots of places in Dublin :P
    I hate you all.

You love us really :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'm doing some work from home but I was pretty useless all morning :o

Sure what's new, eh? :P:pac:

I feel weird today. Not in the mood for work, feel a bit giddy. Hence all the Boards time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement