Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gays want to take over the rest of Society?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

daddydick wrote: »
    How is it normal for a man to have a cock shoved up his arse?

Te-he. Send me a PM with your number, maybe we can get together some time and I'll show you. Te-he.

BTW, asl? top/bottom? travel/accom?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

yupyup7up wrote: »
    Sorry now but I have to disagree.

Not everybody that doesn't like homosexuality wants them dead or injured or whatever. I simply don't agree with it, but it's nothing to do with me. If I'm introduced to a gay person, I treat them as I would any other person.

I never said they were. i said A LOT of people are. So when others who are not voice an opinion about how they disagreee with homosexuality, sometimes they can be lumped in with the idiots.

If they are not an idiot and they have genuine reasons as to why they think homosexuality is wrong, thwy should voice their opinions and partake in debate.
    I'm not going to say "Oh yeah I'm all for homosexuality", because I'm not for it, but I'm also not going to treat gay people any differently.

Now, can you tell me why you don't like it?

Can you give me a proper reasoned argument as to why you don't like it?
    Biologically, gay people don't have kids, and I don't think anybody is in a position to mess about with nature. Next we'll be talking about putting wombs into men. It's insane.

Now you're coming across like one of THOSE people. Putting wombs into men? Come off it. You're showing that you either have absolutely no knowledge of modern science or you are scaremongering. Don't fall into the trap of sounding like the idiots my friend. Let's have a proper debate if that's what you want.
    I don't have any points to add other than it's not natural, which for me, is an extremely valid argument.

Ah, ok. Then your argument falls down here i'm afraid. We've had the "it's not natural" argument already.

Clothes, cars, transport, television, processed foods, money, central heating, soap, deodorant, the internet, mobile phones, kettles, electricity.................... none of these things are natural.

Doesn't stop you using them though does it?

i think daddy dick is twelve

I think daddy dick has a secret :eek:

Te-he. Send me a PM with your number, maybe we can get together some time and I'll show you. Te-he.

BTW, asl? top/bottom? travel/accom?

Freddie59 wrote: »
    No. I'm living in that part of mainstream society that is not gay - the majority part. You don't really get it - do you?

of course I get it.

So you're telling me that you live in an exclusively straight part of "mainstream society"? Is that what you're telling me?

Is it some sort of private estate you live in with "No benders" written on the gates?

Tell me, where do you live?

• Advertisement

To be honest, we have three adult children. It wouldn't cost me a thought if one proclaimed they were gay tomorrow. I'd prefer not, but it is their choice.
    But, of course, the rest of us aren't allowed to have an opinion that contravenes the gay mantra and agenda.:rolleyes:

???????????????????????????????????

Elaborate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Simtech wrote: »
    What is frightening about it though, that's what is interesting?

You've seen it here on this thread. Anyone even daring to disagree with the 'being homosexual is normal' setiment is, as usual, deemed a homophobe and shouted down. That is why non-gays tend to stay shtum on the matter.

???????????????????????????????????

Elaborate.

How so? It is their choice whether or not they want to go public with it. Your reply is atypical of the hysteria against non-gays on this thread.

To be honest, we have three adult children. It wouldn't cost me a thought if one proclaimed they were gay tomorrow. I'd prefer not, but it is their choice.
    But, of course, the rest of us aren't allowed to have an opinion that contravenes the gay mantra and agenda
    .:rolleyes:

Lad, playing the bleeding heart card isn't working for you. Change the record.

It is their choice whether or not they want to go public with it.

Covering your tracks I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

im catholic and i cant accept that a gay who works for a charity is more damned then a straight man who beats his wife

MrStuffins wrote: »
    of course I get it.

So you're telling me that you live in an exclusively straight part of "mainstream society"? Is that what you're telling me?

Is it some sort of private estate you live in with "No benders" written on the gates?

Tell me, where do you live?

I live in a quite normal semi-d in surburbia.:) And you really are starting to get confused. Many people in mainstream society couldn't give a hoot about gays (myself included). But are perfectly within their rights to question the gay outlook on heterosexuals. It's kinda peculiar though. Wanting the whole marriage and kids thing - a heterosexual lifestyle in essence?:)

Covering your tracks I see.

Exactly how?:confused: Are you paranoid or something?

im catholic and i cant accept that a gay who works for a charity is more damned then a straight man who beats his wife

Damned by what?

*Opens can of worms*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

I never said they were. i said A LOT of people are. So when others who are not voice an opinion about how they disagreee with homosexuality, sometimes they can be lumped in with the idiots.

If they are not an idiot and they have genuine reasons as to why they think homosexuality is wrong, thwy should voice their opinions and partake in debate.

Now, can you tell me why you don't like it?

Can you give me a proper reasoned argument as to why you don't like it?

Now you're coming across like one of THOSE people. Putting wombs into men? Come off it. You're showing that you either have absolutely no knowledge of modern science or you are scaremongering. Don't fall into the trap of sounding like the idiots my friend. Let's have a proper debate if that's what you want.

Ah, ok. Then your argument falls down here i'm afraid. We've had the "it's not natural" argument already.

Clothes, cars, transport, television, processed foods, money, central heating, soap, deodorant, the internet, mobile phones, kettles, electricity.................... none of these things are natural.

The wombs comment was supposed to be joke, a dig at how ridiculous society becomes at times.

Why isn't my opinion valid? You listed material possessions. Not the same. I personally don't think messing about with human relations is a good thing. You can't come out and say I'm wrong just because of what you or anybody else thinks.

I don't have to agree with anything and I'm not going to hide about how I feel on a subject, but if you were gay (I'm sorry I don't know if you are or not!) I'd treat you as I would any other person. I'm a complete bastard, but I have my own personal opinions.

How so? It is their choice whether or not they want to go public with it. Your reply is atypical of the hysteria against non-gays on this thread.

so your in favour of closet homophobia as seen in the murphy report?

Lad, playing the bleeding heart card isn't working for you. Change the record.

Back at ya buddy!:p Look who's talking.....

Exactly how?:confused: Are you paranoid or something?

People like you are impeding on my gay agenda.

so your in favour of closet homophobia as seen in the murphy report?

Doesn't bother me either way.

Sweet Jesus. The sooner a 'shakes head' icon is added the better. I can't see cars or deodorants wanting to get married and have kids anytime soon......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Damned by what?

from what i have seen in my parish

ould ones

I live in a quite normal semi-d in surburbia.:) And you really are starting to get confused. Many people in mainstream society couldn't give a hoot about gays (myself included). But are perfectly within their rights to question the gay outlook on heterosexuals. It's kinda peculiar though. Wanting the whole marriage and kids thing - a heterosexual lifestyle in essence?:)

Ah, so you live in the same mainstream society than the rest of us.

Pretending you don't live in a world where gay people exist is just making you look stupid!

And yes, you can question the outlook. You can question what you want.

But if you come out firing vullets like you have done here and you have absolutely nothing to back it up with, then don't be complaining and playing the victim card when people find your views wrong.

Doesn't bother me either way.

so your ok with child abuse?

No-one's saying they're damned (on this thread anyway!).

so your ok with child abuse?

PLEASE - where is that 'shakes head' icon????!!!!!

yupyup7up wrote: »
    The wombs comment was supposed to be joke, a dig at how ridiculous society becomes at times.

Jokes are hard to deceifer on the ionternet unles you use smileys.
    Why isn't my opinion valid? You listed material possessions. Not the same. I personally don't think messing about with human relations is a good thing. You can't come out and say I'm wrong just because of what you or anybody else thinks.

I never said you were wrong. I've asked you to back up your opinions and you can't. The best you have is "It's not natural". It's a poor argument. That's not my fault.
    I don't have to agree with anything and I'm not going to hide about how I feel on a subject, but if you were gay (I'm sorry I don't know if you are or not!) I'd treat you as I would any other person. I'm a complete bastard, but I have my own personal opinions.

That's good.

Ah, so you live in the same mainstream society than the rest of us.

Pretending you don't live in a world where gay people exist is just making you look stupid!

And yes, you can question the outlook. You can question what you want.

But if you come out firing vullets like you have done here and you have absolutely nothing to back it up with, then don't be complaining and playing the victim card when people find your views wrong.

What are vullets?;):D

Hmm. You're just proving my point the more this thread goes on......keep digging my friend.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I wonder will Syed and Christian get married and adopt?

Sweet Jesus. The sooner a 'shakes head' icon is added the better. I can't see cars or deodorants wanting to get married and have kids anytime soon......:rolleyes:

Nope, but if you are automatically against something for no other reason that "It's not natural" then maybe you shouldn't be using the internet. It's not natural after all.

• Advertisement

What are vullets?;):D

If you were clever enough you would've realised that "v" and "b" are beside each other on the keyboard and I actually meant "bullets".

That's ok though, you'll learn.
    Hmm. You're just proving my point the more this thread goes on......keep digging my friend.:)

Indeed. I am proving that, as the thrwad goes on, you have nothing more to add.

Advertisement