Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gays want to take over the rest of Society?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

daddydick wrote: »
    No you see a woman gets it stuffed up her fanny. It's normal.

Oh right, anal sex only happens with the gays, i see. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

So is the only natural form of sex that which ends in a child been conceived?

Remember to tell that to the next chick giving you head

Might be more realistic/he might have a more likely opportunity for him to say that to the next chick who gives someone he knows head.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Have you ever recieved a hand job from a woman? Or have you ever recieved oral sex from a woman?

Have you ever masturbated?

All of these things are not normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Well, that's what gay men do with other gay men. The vast majority of them will partake in this practice one way or another. So it's pretty normal.

Within that sector of society. For mainstream society? Far from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

gay straight it doesn't mean a fu*cken thing about who the person is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Have you actually had sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Freddie59 wrote: »

They are part of mainstream society, they dont all live in a big gay island you know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You must have a pretty one-dimensional sex life tbh.

There's a difference between something being termed 'normal' and something being an everyday occurrence. It is normal in the eyes of some - but not others.

Out of curiousity, how much of the population is 'gay'?:confused:

Well, society is and has always been a mixture of different types of people.

In Ancient Greece, love between 2 men was considered the highest and purest form of love.

Gay people and gay sex has existed since the dawn of man, Doens't come more normal than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex

check this sh1t out

• Advertisement

See my post above.

If you don't think gay people are normal in mainstrem society then you're not living in mainstream society!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

According to Mr Blair who I remember during a question time session 16% of British people are gay. So it would be the same here, that is a sizeable minority.

4leto wrote: »
    According to Mr Blair who I remember during a question time session 16% of British people are gay. So it would be the same here, that is a sizeable minority.

I don't know the answer but i'd guess 16% is WAY too big a percentage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

People aren't allowed have an opinion on homosexuality unless it's pro-gay, which is bullsh!t.

It has become a taboo subject, and unless comments are 100% PC, then people are labelled homophobes. I've always said that I wasn't a big fan of gay adoption , but I get absolutely slated for it. Why? It's my opinion. I don't approve of homosexuality, but I do have friends who are gay, and I don't go out trying to kill gay people.

Just because people have a different opinion to what is considered "PC", doesn't make them wrong. But who am I to argue? I'm just another "homophobe" :rolleyes:

i think daddy dick is twelve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Here's another example .

Male and female plumbers fittings or actually anything in the world that needs to join together, it won't work. You can maybe Join them in a temporary sort of way but eventually bad stuff will leak out and cause damage.

Well this is what gay people are trying to do. Their brains are leaking out bad stuff and covering the world in their **** thoughts.

Trying to convince the world that it will work and it's normal but it's not because simples......male and female bits go together but male to male or female to female bits will never work and will go wrong in the end. :pac:

yupyup7up wrote: »
    People aren't allowed have an opinion on homosexuality unless it's pro-gay, which is bullsh!t.

It has become a taboo subject, and unless comments are 100% PC, then people are labelled homophobes. I've always said that I wasn't a big fan of gay adoption , but I get absolutely slated for it. Why? It's my opinion. I don't approve of homosexuality, but I do have friends who are gay, and I don't go out trying to kill gay people.

Just because people have a different opinion to what is considered "PC", doesn't make them wrong. But who am I to argue? I'm just another "homophobe" :rolleyes:

No, this is not the case.

Whether you like it or not there are A LOT of people out there who hate gay people just through ignorance and blind hatred. They hate for no reason just like some people hate blace people, asian people, women, people just hate.

Now, these people hate and have no well thought through opinions on why they hate. So when they are asked about a subject like this, they will spout normal hate filled bull!

Now, if you or anyone else was to come along and give a proper, well thought out reason as to why gay adoption shouldn't be allowed then we could discuss it and we could agree to disagree. But nobody has done that so far.

So far all we've had is "It's unnatural", "It's sick", and "Kids will be embarrassed at parent teacher meetings". Not great arguments!

If you have anything substantial to back up the reasons why you don't agree with it then let's hear it. We can have a debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

I don't know the answer but i'd guess 16% is WAY too big a percentage!

He would have been briefed, he wouldn't have plucked that figure out of the air, not in the British parliament when the opposition and the press is watching.

But I think it is to big a figure myself, I think it is more 10%, but that's a guess.

He would have been briefed, he wouldn't have plucked that figure out of the air, not in the British parliament when the opposition and the press is watching.

But I think it is to big a figure myself, I think it is more 10%, but that's a guess.

I'd guess even lower than that but I suppose you'll never get a proper number until homosexuality is completely accepted.

I reckon our generation who will have kids (well, i'm in my 20s now) will have parents who won't care and kids will feel comfortable enough to come out moreso than the past generations.

Perhaps in 2 generations "coming out" won't even be needed.

So until then, you'll still have people ticking "Hetero" on forms when they shouldn't be.

No, this is not the case.

Whether you like it or not there are A LOT of people out there who hate gay people just through ignorance and blind hatred. They hate for no reason just like some people hate blace people, asian people, women, people just hate.

Now, these people hate and have no well thought through opinions on why they hate. So when they are asked about a subject like this, they will spout normal hate filled bull!

Now, if you or anyone else was to come along and give a proper, well thought out reason as to why gay adoption shouldn't be allowed then we could discuss it and we could agree to disagree. But nobody has done that so far.

So far all we've had is "It's unnatural", "It's sick", and "Kids will be embarrassed at parent teacher meetings". Not great arguments!

If you have anything substantial to back up the reasons why you don't agree with it then let's hear it. We can have a debate.

Sorry now but I have to disagree.

Not everybody that doesn't like homosexuality wants them dead or injured or whatever. I simply don't agree with it, but it's nothing to do with me. If I'm introduced to a gay person, I treat them as I would any other person.

I'm not going to say "Oh yeah I'm all for homosexuality", because I'm not for it, but I'm also not going to treat gay people any differently.

Biologically, gay people don't have kids, and I don't think anybody is in a position to mess about with nature. Next we'll be talking about putting wombs into men. It's insane.

I don't have any points to add other than it's not natural, which for me, is an extremely valid argument.

• Advertisement

They are part of mainstream society, they dont all live in a big gay island you know.

Not the point. They are a minority of mainstream society. Practicing a minority culture and habits. Therefore it can come as no surprise that the majority can be offended or puzzled by that behaviour.

See my post above.

If you don't think gay people are normal in mainstrem society then you're not living in mainstream society!

No. I'm living in that part of mainstream society that is not gay - the majority part. You don't really get it - do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Inbox wrote: »
    Here's another example .

Male and female plumbers fittings or actually anything in the world that needs to join together, it won't work. You can maybe Join them in a temporary sort of way but eventually bad stuff will leak out and cause damage.

Well this is what gay people are trying to do. Their brains are leaking out bad stuff and covering the world in their **** thoughts.

Trying to convince the world that it will work and it's normal but it's not because simples......male and female bits go together but male to male or female to female bits will never work and will go wrong in the end. :pac:

Finally ! A bit of good critical scientific analysis in this thread.

Wait...magnets...how do the magnets fit into your theory ?

yupyup7up wrote: »

Yep. That's about it. But, unfortunately, here on AH and boards.ie in general, people who believe in God; question gay behaviour; and so on are almost classed as freaks. Shouted down by those that you mention at every opportunity because they refuse to be 'assimilated'!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Simtech

This is a fascinating argument, I'm not sure I can call it a debate.
    I found this http://www.avert.org/gay-people.htm

I have to say that I'm glad I'm not gay, I would hate to have to put up with some of the drivel I've seen here. It strikes me that the internet lends itself well to attack by hiding the attacker behind the keyboard so I wonder, are these sorts of utterances as common in the real world? Is homophobia that in yer face?

Simtech wrote: »
    This is a fascinating argument, I'm not sure I can call it a debate.
    I found this http://www.avert.org/gay-people.htm

I have to say that I'm glad I'm not gay, I would hate to have to put up with some of the drivel I've seen here. It strikes me that the internet lends itself well to attack by hiding the attacker behind the keyboard so I wonder, are these sorts of utterances as common in the real world? Is homophobia that in yer face?

TBH society is far more homophobic than is believed. People are just frightened to have any sort of opinion on it - unless it's the PC version.

Not the point. They are a minority of mainstream society. Practicing a minority culture and habits. Therefore it can come as no surprise that the majority can be offended or puzzled by that behaviour.

so not normal=wrong
    explain? does that mean emos are wrong are travelers wrong were jews wrong and hitler right

(i have been called a homophobe before so i am not fully pc on the matter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Simtech

TBH society is far more homophobic than is believed. People are just frightened to have any sort of opinion on it - unless it's the PC version.

What is frightening about it though, that's what is interesting?

I'd guess even lower than that but I suppose you'll never get a proper number until homosexuality is completely accepted.

I reckon our generation who will have kids (well, i'm in my 20s now) will have parents who won't care and kids will feel comfortable enough to come out moreso than the past generations.

Perhaps in 2 generations "coming out" won't even be needed.

So until then, you'll still have people ticking "Hetero" on forms when they shouldn't be.

To be honest, we have three adult children. It wouldn't cost me a thought if one proclaimed they were gay tomorrow. I'd prefer not, but it is their choice.
    But, of course, the rest of us aren't allowed to have an opinion that contravenes the gay mantra and agenda.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yep. That's about it. But, unfortunately, here on AH and boards.ie in general, people who believe in God; question gay behaviour; and so on are almost classed as freaks. Shouted down by those that you mention at every opportunity because they refuse to be 'assimilated'!:D

Yeah that's true. I don't believe in god or any higher being, that's just my opinion, but yeah I don't see the point in treating people any different no matter what race, sexuality or anything like that because you'll only drive yourself mad.

One of my favourite quotes is from American History X changed my views on things for the better a long time ago!

"So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.' " :)

Advertisement