Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Spring Spaniel Puppy found in Shankill, was wondering around a building site my brother in law was working on, she is now running around my house trying to eat as much stuff as she can!

She has a mark around her neck, looks to me like she was tied up or had a very tight collar on..
    IMG_1047%252520copy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CatK

A friend's Tabby cat has gone missing from the phoenix park end of the North Circular road, Dubli 7, last seen Wednesday evening, mature male, please PM if anyone has any details, she's had the cat years and is devastated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 joco

Young border collie found wandering around Eyre Square this morning. She is being kept at the Ark Vets on St. Marys Road. Very frightened and hungry, sweet natured and looks quite well cared for. Call me on 087 xxx with/ for info.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

I found a female jack russel cross about 12:40 today running in the middle of the road from Ashbourne to Swords about 2km outside Swords, she's about 9 to 12 months old and apart from being very skinny seemed in good condition.
    She wasn't wearing any collar. Thankfully dogs aid were able to take her in as there is no way my girls would have let her come home, they weren't happy with her getting into the car even.
    I didn't get a chance to take a pic of her but she was a large jack cross.
    If anyone is missing her pls contact dogs aid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 catwoman75

One of our cats, a semi-longhaired ginger-and-white male cat went missing last night in Maynooth. He is a house-cat and might be straying around Maynooth now. If anyone has found him, PLEASE let me know. He has ginger markings all over his face, his back and a bushy ginger tail.

He is about 15 months old and middle-sized.

Thank you very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Our Golden Retriever ran off tonight in the Nutgrove area, very close to the shopping centre. He is chipped and responds to Puppy(I know, I know)He is strong built just over a year old. No collar or lead attached to him. Here is a few pics of him.

http://imageshack.us/g/196/pict0011de.jpg/

If anyone seen him please let us know

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Puppy returned home yesterday evening after an exhausting trip to god knows where. He spent around 5+ hours on his own so we officially promoted him to Captain.(He got a misterious wound on his head before, which was bleeding badly, after that he got his first promotion to leftenant ;D)

Thanks everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HazelC

My cat went missing from Athy on the 2nd of september, he is a 2wear old neutered black and white male, he is slim and has one white ear and was wearing a green collar.
    Please help if you think you may have seen , i'm worried if somebody hasn't taken him he may have travelled anywhere under somebodys car bonnet as it's happened before!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

This guy strayed into my home 6 weeks ago.

I contacted all the local pounds and rescue centres but no luck finding his original owner.

He is approximately 2yrs old and has a beautifull temperment very gentle manner.

Only thing he dislikes our cats.

[URL="[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/dogh.jpg/][IMG]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5889/dogh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]"][/url]dogh.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dollymount

Our cat has gone missing from Tallaght, She is 14 months old, She is mainly black with white markings. Her head is black but she has a white spot on her upper lip , a white bib that extends up her neck and white socks. We miss her dreadfully

• Advertisement

HazelC wrote: »
    My cat went missing from Athy on the 2nd of september, he is a 2wear old neutered black and white male, he is slim and has one white ear and was wearing a green collar.<br />
    Please help if you think you may have seen , i'm worried if somebody hasn't taken him he may have travelled anywhere under somebodys car bonnet as it's happened before!
    <br />
    <br />
    he has a black marking going up his nose and a black chin , i can't upload a photo but you'd recognise him by his slim build and white ear. He's not a big cat, he's hard to describe but he is black and white like a cow. His green collar had gems on it and 2 little bells , please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Posted about someone who found a dog:

Here's a picture of the Boxer x Staffie found on Thursday in St Catherine's Park in Leixlip. Anybody recognise her??

Message on FB was posted Thursday 22nd September, so probably found then.

294072_195789967158032_106223722781324_436540_1418897099_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

9 month old German shepherd disappeared from house near Feakle, Co. Clare on Sunday.
    Was hoping he'd turn up on own but hasn't.
    Have looked everywhere.

Can't imagine why a dog would wander off so am suspicious about the possibilty of him being taken.

If anyone sees him please PM me.

Will put up posters and contact local pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Best of luck! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

A black and white cat (mostly white with black markings) was left dead on the side of the pavement on Botanic Avenue, Drumcondra yesterday, Wednesday 28 September. I reckon that he/she had been hit by a car. The OH and I brought the cat up to Anicare vets in Glasnevin who said they would scan for a chip and keep a description in case anyone calls to report a lost cat. Anyway I thought that I would post up here in case anyone on here is missing a cat or knows someone in the area that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭franksm

Wow, good on you for doing that. It might be heartache for the owner if ever found, but sometimes bad news is kinder than no news.
    mosi wrote: »
    A black and white cat (mostly white with black markings) was left dead on the side of the pavement on Botanic Avenue, Drumcondra yesterday, Wednesday 28 September. I reckon that he/she had been hit by a car. The OH and I brought the cat up to Anicare vets in Glasnevin who said they would scan for a chip and keep a description in case anyone calls to report a lost cat. Anyway I thought that I would post up here in case anyone on here is missing a cat or knows someone in the area that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Sooky

Female cat missing since sat night 24th sept, from NUI Galway grounds/Newcastle area.
    8 years old, spayed, white and tortoise shell in colour
    Wearing a blue collar when she went missing with phone number under the flap.
    If anyone thinks they may have seen her or have any info please please please pm me here. Sadly missed..

REWARD OFFERED

• Registered Users Posts: 11 EllenD

Found a small black male cat yesterday evening along the boyne river in slane, it was in a ditch very skinny and has been there for a few days we were told! Its house trained and very loving. Will post a picture of him over the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hazygirl

Hiya,
    Found this sweet black & white female cat in Tralee, Co. Kerry.

She is very friendly & vet thinks she may be around 10 years old (although hard to know for sure). Also she is missing a lot of teeth!

She is probably a housecat as she is fully litter trained & hasn't tried to go outdoors once. She may have been wandering for some time or have travelled a distance as she is underweight.

Had to bring her home as several horrible people actually tried to run her over right in front of me :mad:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hazygirl

Yes, well done you. I know I'd be grateful if someone did that for my cat should something happen to her. If only more people thought like ye do

mosi wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

copied off Facebook...you never know....
    11yr old male Liver & white Springer Spaniel (answers to Jake) stolen in Ballinsloe last night. Not neutered and has spanish microchip (he was rescued in Spain 6yrs ago). He does not look his age. Owner is devastated - Please Contact Cathy if you have any info 0879378393.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Hi All

A friend found a dog last weekend and had to put it in Ashtown pound in Dublin. It will be put down if the owner isn't located by the weekend. Here is the description of the dog.
    STAFF BULL TERRIER FOUND ON THE MORNING OF 02/10/2011 IN ARDMORE/MONTROSE AREA, ARTANE

COLOUR: DARK BROWN (BRINGLE)
    MALE
    CHIP NUMBER (NOT REGISTERED): 941000002530312
    DOG IS WELL MAINTAINED AND HOUSE TRAINED
    PLEASE CONTACT ASHTOWN DOG POUND IF YOU OWN THIS DOG / KNOW OF ANYBODY MISSING A STAFF DOG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CallanCiaran

Hello

Two ginger kittens we dumped at the bottom of our road and need a new home in the Co.Louth area. Both are very tame and are used to human contact and touch. If you could DM me with the details. We cannot keep them as we have two dogs and are afraid for the little things lives. Be very grateful if someone could adopt them

Cheers Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Female kitten found, Knocknacarra/Cappagh road area Galway
    she is Approx 2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Shared from Drogheda animal rescue facebook page, trying to get the word around

293448_10150858586025221_207121425220_21140546_1560956574_n.jpg

"MISSING ! This is dancer who went missing in the northside of Dublin this moring . If you have any idea on the whereabouts of this dog please contact us. Owners are desperatly upset at looing their beloved pet . thank you"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CatK

CatK wrote: »
    A friend's Tabby cat has gone missing from the phoenix park end of the North Circular road, Dubli 7, last seen Wednesday evening, mature male, please PM if anyone has any details, she's had the cat years and is devastated!

Mr.Crowley has been found, some nasty injuries but making a good recovery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Candace04

Our cat has been missing since 24th September 2011 from Mount Argus Estate, Harold's Cross, Dublin 6W. He is black with short hair, a red collar with a silver bell, he's neutered and micro-chipped, 6 years old. He is slim and probably looks younger than his age. Very friendly - follows people and gets into cars. He has long hairs at the tips of his ears that makes them look pointy. Please check your sheds, or if you are a landlord who has had work done on a house he could be locked inside. HE also could have been driven away from Dublin in a builder's van.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭VisionaryP

I'm fostering this guy at the moment, he was in Dunboyne pound for over a week after being picked up in South Dublin.

A purebred Cocker Spaniel, he's house trained, he sits, seems well cared for. A little overweight, which sometimes indicates an elderly owner.

Anyway, he's a gorgeous fella and will be adopted very soon by new owners, so this is a last ditch attempt to find his owners...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Eboneezer

Dog Found - Corbally, Limerick.
    Springer Spaniel 6 months to 1 year Old, male.
    Was found wandering in traffic on Morning of 10th October on the Mill Rd in Corbally.
    No collar and no ID tag.
    He's in my back garden at the moment.
    If anyone recognises this guy - send me a PM.

Advertisement