Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Hi guys 2 golden retievers found near kettles hotel on the Ashbourne road last night.. Poor things were starving. Safe at home in mine but no tags on them. Shall b bringing them to get scanned tomorrow

woohoo cody and roxy found there mammy and daddy today. Cody was microchipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

There is a red setter on the loose around the centra on Harolds cross road.
    It ran past me at near full speed and then a few minutes later it went past me again going the other way.
    If anyone knows a person in that area that has a red setter they might ring them to check if their dog got out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 padster34

Hi white with black markings kitten 3 months old lost in saggart/rathcoole .not used to being out white with black face and tail and missed by 2 young children 3 & 2 years.Reward!!! please contact me by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2 padster34

cat2.JPG

lost kitten saggart/rathcoole white with black marks on face and tail .missed by 2 young kids and family,only 3 months old not used to being out.

Reward,please contact via pm

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Hi, I found a golden colour labrador in the Rathcormac area this morning. Yound looking and looks like its well taken care of. I bought it home because it kept running out into the road.
    PM me if you know anything about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Found

Jackrussel/yorkie cross found in the rush co dublin area.
    Black and brown with a black collar.
    Pm me for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,200 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Some lady in the IFSC was putting up posters today saying that she found a cat. If anyone has lost one in the area post here and I'll get further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

387069_10150389963450889_169411475888_8523598_1750095977_n.jpg

Found a week ago, announced on Galway Bay FM for two days... Not chipped, very good with cats and other dogs but is afraid of men.

If you know this dog please reply here or PM me.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Laila

My cat Lola has been missing for almost 2 weeks and is desperately missed. She is a 'chubby' black cat with ginger flecks through her fur and a ginger tortoise shell effect around her nose/mouth. She went missing from the Hastings Green Balbriggan area on Sunday 6th November 2011. If you find Lola please contact Tracy at Mr.Tumnuss@yahoo.co.uk

Any information would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tracy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Missing from the Avondale Road area, Killiney South Co.Dublin . 2 yr old female Persian Cat, Beige/White - not chipped/spayed. Wearing yellow sparkly collar. Last seen @ 4.45pm on Tuesday evening. Please contact me if you have seen her...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Hi - I spotted a white cat last night around 6:30 outside eBay in Blanchardstown. She looked friendly ( I think she was a girl ) she approached me when I called her over. She was trying to shelter from the rain. I noticed she was hurt on the left side of her neck, I don't think she had been scratching. It looked like a wound from another cat fighting.
    I went back in to get her a bit of food but I think she got scared by someone else leaving the building.

I will take a photo if I see her again.

Hi guys, my parents' cat has been missing for eight days now, so we're not really looking for the cat, we're looking for her body. She was seven and never left for more than a day so really no chance she's coming home. My parents haven't found her on the road, but that's common, because a cat hit by a car can run another twenty metres before dropping dead, seen it too many times. If anyone in the Bunclody region has found a dead (or live!) brown tabby with a ginger "crown" on her forehead, please let us know.

This cat came home this morning, a little bit skinnier but otherwise fine. Where she's been is anyone's guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

*FOUND in Trim*

A very sweet and friendly little Female Jack Russell Terrier. Found near Trim Castle. Walking on three legs (seems 1 leg is broken or otherwise injured). Looking a bit thin.

Has a collar with a 'barrel' type attachment for the owner details - but unfortunately those are missing. Went to the Garda station and then called 'Last Hope' (or similar name) charity who gave me the number of their Trim based contact - so I've dropped the dog to a lady in Trim who will take her to the vet's in the morning to be checked for microchip and have her leg looked at.

Send a PM if you think you know this dog or where it might be missing from.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 carneal

hi if anyone sees this cat ..7 year old female smokey grey with white paws and some on the chest..xmas 09 026.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mcginncf

Found a white westie found on Greystones beach on Sunday 20 Nov last. Had a yellow & brown collar but no micro-tag. We brought him to DSPCA at Mount Venus, Glencree.

see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056456035

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Skerries.

White and Gray Shih Tzu, male. Missing since Monday. Any information please PM me.

More information here.

182340.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jezriggan

Missing Cat Balbriggan

Our cat Trinity has been missing since sunday in the Balbriggan area up around Dun Saithne .She is a small completely black cat that is one year old.My wife is missing her,we have been out looking for her every night but have not found her.Any information on her where abouts would be greatly appreciated.This is my first post sorry if its in the wrong spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Kitten found in Drummin approximately 9 miles south of Westport, Mayo. Black and white and approximately 6 weeks old. Extremely sociable and is in great condition although poor thing was hungry. Very sociable with our dog too! I'll get a pic up when I can. PM me if you have any info or if it's yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

A 12 year old male Westhighland Terrier has been found in the Hellfire club mountain area today. This dog is chipped but details have not been updated
    He is neutered & his name is Timmy. His chip is registered to Petlog UK. Please Pm me if you have any questions or information. Thanks.

***UPDATE*** - This dog has now been reunited with his owner!! Yeaayyy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PS_Kirsty

DUG HAS NOW BEEN RE-UNITED WITH US, YAY!!!

Our Labradoodle "Dug" has gone missing from the Knocklyon area. He is only 6 months old but bigger than a fully grown Labrador. He is light golden in colour, has a black collar with a bone shaped name plate with my phone number on it.

He is very shy of people but loves other dogs. As he is a big guy he could have gotten quite far by now. He is missing since yesterday afternoon (25/11/11). If you have any news or even think you saw him anywhere PLEASE PM me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭rabbit.84

Hi

black and white female(we are fairly certain but could be wrong) kitten found late last night. around 3 to 4 months old. wearing leather collar. Light pink with pink and gold glitter design and bell.
    Found near the cappagh road.

If you know who might own it please get it touch. Very friendly kitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 squa79

We found a small Black (we think) cain terrier this morning on the waste ground beside Ikea.
    He is very small, has four white tipped paws and his chest is white, hasn't been neutered.
    He is a very friendly little fella.. house trained, great on the lead.. so Im sure there is some one out there missing him.

We got him scanned but no chip and no collar or tag either.
    The most distinctive part of him you will see in some of the pictures attached is he is missing alot of hair from his left side, it looks like an old injury as the skin underneath is not damaged.

I have him with me, going to go around the garda station, ring pound etc tomorrow.
    So if any one recongnise's him pm mr please..

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rubberdecky

Dog reunited with owners

Hi all,

Long and unusual story but here goes.

Mates of mine were on a hike from Tallaght across the mountains to Shankill today (where I live). Around Barnaslingan area, they come across this German Shepherd adult dog wandering around.

They continue on but the dog follows them and wont go back, there is no houses in sight, the dog is very thin and has a collar but no markings on it. The dog follows them all the way down to Shankill despite them not encouraging it at all. One of the guys at this stage has a length of rope leading the dog so it at least doesnt get mowed down as it is not road-savvy.

He brings the dog to Shankill Garda station to see what they can do and the Garda tells him to bring the dog outside and leave it there, not his problem, sure maybe someone will take it or run it over or whatever. Suffice to say my mate is having none of this so he brings it to mine as he lives in an apartment in town and I at least have a garden of sorts.

Will be bringing the dog to the vet to get it scanned for a chip in the morning but in the meantime if anyone knows of a German Shepherd lost or missing from around that area PM me.

Summary: German Shepherd found in Barnaslingan area, PM me for details if yours or you know who lost it

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

on the bus going into the city center dis-morning at about 8.45am. seen a brindle female mastiff wandering around outside Connolly train station. looked very confused about where she was, dog had no collar but was in great condition. She was about 5-6 years old i think.
    hopefully the owner found her but it was so sad seeing her so confused and some ***** nearly hit her in a red mini to go through a red light. My heart was in my mouth watching the dog cross the road. If i didnt have important exam revision classes I would have got off and helped her :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Louiseekelly

Hi our small/medium black collie cross went missing in the River Valley/Swords area on Saturday 26th November,2011. He has a red collar with name tag and is very friendly. if anyone knows where he is please ring me on 087 2309585 Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

Hi all

Found a tabby cat tonight in Mallow Co.Cork, at the back of the Hibernian Hotel car park (at the entrance of the Hibernian Fitness centre).

The cat is extremely friendly and has been looked after (looks like s/he's an indoor kitty) although there was no collar/tag. Not sure if it's male or female, but I would say s/he is a couple of years old. S/he is a darker tabby with white socks and white markings on its mouth and nose.

I'll be taking the kitty to the vets to see if it has a microchip and I've also informed Mallow garda station about the situation and have left them my contact details. PM me if you know this kitty/are the owner. :)

(I can't keep her for long as I have my own cats but fingercrossed we can reunite her with her owners asap.)

6426977585_45703be0ee_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 twamlec2

He is gorgeous!!
    Our 1 year old tomcat Oliver has been missing since Sunday Morning from Grantham Street, Portobello, Dublin 8 (Just off Camden Street).

He is a very friendly and affectionate cat so may have taken refuge in someone else’s house (due to the fireworks etc.).

If anyone living in the area can keep an eye out from him we would really appreciate it!

oliverh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's back home, safe and sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kingkenny88

1 year old Labrador "Ruby" missing since 30/11 from Renmore in Galway,, she is neutered,, has a red collar and is microchipped,, terribly missed by her twin brother and master ,, any info please PM.

Ruby came home last night in an awful state,, she had been picked up and used as bait in a dog fight ,, i can't say anymore,,, vet said she'll be fine ,, authorities involved

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Hi folks,

Freddie is missing since yesterday, he is small and smooth-haired, of black and brown colour. Photos attached.
    It's very uncharacteristic of him to be gone so long, we normally let him run about for a few hours then feed & tie him up about 9pm. No sign of him, and the neighbours haven't seen him.
    I've posted it on FB, and also let the Louth SPCA and Dundalk Dog rescue know.
    I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has any info, please PM me.

Much appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

<snip>

Advertisement