Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

following u there cleodora! seems solid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

put 2 euro on the 5 draws in play at 81/1.heres hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Derek! wrote: »
    I went for over 2.5 goals in the HJK and JJK games at the amazin price of 1.79/1 :rolleyes:
    Yes, get the **** in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

evosteo wrote: »
    thats a juicy one considering theres alway goals in the finish league,

same for me;)

Just need 3 more in the finnish games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Yes, get the **** in there!

Good man Derek, you seem to be on a hot streak at the moment, keep it up!

• Advertisement

Yardie wrote: »
    Good man Derek, you seem to be on a hot streak at the moment, keep it up!
    Thanks, it makes a nice change anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

lads does anyone know the team news for the Juve game or could ye post it here when anyone knows anything. cheers guys

Juventus playing first game in new stadium tonight..surely they are gonna want to christen the place with a big win..

this could be a full bank job

http://www.thehardtackle.com/2011/juventus-v-notts-county-a-date-with-history-in-the-new-stadium/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Small bet on
    Honka - JJK : draw

let's see who wins ;)

I won :)

got all three bets wrong for my accum. tho:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Yardie wrote: »
    Juventus playing first game in new stadium tonight..surely they are gonna want to christen the place with a big win..

this could be a full bank job

http://www.thehardtackle.com/2011/juventus-v-notts-county-a-date-with-history-in-the-new-stadium/

great article that;)

• Advertisement

An accum. for tomorrow:

Greuther Furth - Duisburg: Greuther Furth
    Hansa Rostock - Eintracht Braunschweig: Braunschweig or draw
    Paderborn - Alemannia Aachen: Paderborn or draw
    Sigma Olomouc - Viktoria Plzen: Sigma Olomouc
    @7.44

and a double of Greuther Furth and Sigma Olomouc @3.88

Gone with these 3 bets

Juve -1 8/15 €50.00 pays €76.67
    Juve -2 13/10 €20.00 pays €46.00
    Juve Clean sheet evens €10.00 pays €20.00

Very tempted by Del Piero wincast too @ 10/11, record breaking game for him.

What do you guys think of HT draw/FT Shamrock Rovers for tomorrow? (@4.25) I remember reading here that Shamrock's games are often like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

celta vigo v las palmas

over 2.5 goals at 11/10

plus went for double of Vallavoid to win and Juve -2

Vallavoid currently 5-0 at ht, and surely Juve will wana put inbig performance in new stadium

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

What do you guys think of HT draw/FT Shamrock Rovers for tomorrow? (@4.25) I remember reading here that Shamrock's games are often like that.

According to the tracker that happened in 4 of the 15 away games they played.

But since i just found out they play at home.... it is 5 in 12

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Anyone else think Juve game is going to be a cricket score?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

gonna do 1 single tonight, praying for juve onslaught to christen their new staduim

over 5.5 juve goals

10/1 bet 365

10 on it

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gone with these two for today -

Juve -2 and Valladolid double @ 4/1

Malmo @ evens

Shower of ****e Malmo.

Valladolid doing the business. I've been regretting putting money on Juve since I placed. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Juve -1 - 2/1 - 1st Half - 20e

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Messi10

Whats happenin with de juve game..meant to start at 8.30,still not started yet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

For the weekend,Liverpool,Arsenal,Man Utd and Chelski all to win. All away except Arsenal,just over 6/1 on PP. Far from certain but sure that's gambling!!!

Vasco da Gama v Coritiba
    Corinthians v Flamengo

Over 2.5 goals double @ 1.87/1

I just hope this bet wont turn out as bad as my bet on them losers Juventus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

The "Football" tips thread eh... overs in New Orleans v Green Bay tonight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Decided to start looking at a bit of form before Saturday mornings few thoughts on the Premier League games. Will look at Championship tomorrow night its a mindfield. If people want to comment. These are just a few ideas i have and not sure which bet i will be doing yet just narrowing down my thoughts on games and see what other people think. Plus if i post it here i can look back on it incase i misplace my refil pad:pac:.

Sunderland v Chelsea.

Over 2.5 goals at Evs. Both to score 5/6 or draw 13/5. Might be a match to avoid.

Sunderland have been poor and Chelsea have been very open so far. I can see Sunderland getting a few chances and scoring and i can see Chelsea scoring also.

Arsenal v Swansea.

Arsenal -1 20/21 or Over 2.5 goals at 4/6.

Both teams like to attack and Arsenal need a result at home can see alot of goals.

Everton v Villa.

Draw 13/5 or result 1-1 at 11/2 or under 2.5 8/11.

Everton struggling and McCleish negative cant see many goals and 4 out of their last 5 meetings have been draws.

Stoke v Liverpool.

Draw 9/4 or Stoke +1 at 4/6.

Both have improved their squads but Stoke is a tough place to go and i think Liverpool are too short of a price.

Man City v Wigan.

Man City to keep a clean sheet 4/6 or -2 at 6/5.

Mancini looks to be going attacking especially at home and Wigan sold their most creative player Nzogbia. My only worry with the -2 is City playing Champions League next week and although he may rest a player they have so many options either way.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    The "Football" tips thread eh... overs in New Orleans v Green Bay tonight ;)
    Could you explain for a noob?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

For the weekend,Liverpool,Arsenal,Man Utd and Chelski all to win. All away except Arsenal,just over 6/1 on PP. Far from certain but sure that's gambling!!!

As a United fan maybe im being a bit cautious. But i think Bolton and especially Kevin Davies will make it very difficult for David De Dea and i think United are very short at 2/5. I think their could be more value at both teams to score at 10/11 but i wont put you off United. The way they are playing at the moment and scoring for fun they could trash Bolton but i think its a tricky little game. But like you said its gambling its never certain.

Could you explain for a noob?
    If you find the betting selections on the game, the "Game Totals" selection - you have either over 48 points in the match or under 48 points. This game should go over.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    If you find the betting selections on the game, the "Game Totals" selection - you have either over 48 points in the match or under 48 points. This game should go over.
    Thanks, i'll throw a few euro on that for the craic.

Thanks, i'll throw a few euro on that for the craic.
    Should be a good game, although I may struggle to last the night out.

Win or lose on that I might go in big on TCU -1 (in the college football). More is explained in this log.

• Advertisement

Premier League wise, I'm looking at a big overs accumulator. I think there'll be plenty of goals this weekend. So far I've United to win with 3 or more goals in the match, and likewise for Cardiff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement