Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭AH92

How come?

Admittedly I placed both bets with not much research that, but from the little I did, Malmo should be good for the win. Gelfe's form is shocking in the last half a dozen games.

Just looking at some stats and Malmo's away record is a bit dodgy! Nevertheless you're right with Gelfe's form as of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

FC Honka V JJK
    Probably favour the home side here, even thou they are a little behind JJK in the league, JJK haven't won in their last 4, and they've conceded the most goals in the top 8 sides, they also dont score a whole load, Neither do Honka thou. thread carefully.

MyPa V IFK
    Again 2 similar sides, giving this one home advantage again.

RoPs V FF jaro
    Away victory, RoPs cant buy a win! relegation certainty

TPS V HJK
    Hopefully the mighty HJK might put away a few goals here, 14 points clear at the top.
    5 on Honka, MyPa, Jaro and HJK(-1) @ 19/1

For those not in the in play thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Small bet on
    Honka - JJK : draw

let's see who wins ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 juxyjones

Both teams to score in all the 5 Finish league games
    juventus -2

5er =138

Small bet on
    Honka - JJK : draw

let's see who wins ;)

No something we dont!? do share!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

word of warning on anyone having a big punt on HJK is that their top striker Pukki went to Schalke on last day of window after impressing in their Europa League tie. HJK should still have enough to beat TPS but there may not be too many goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Gone with these two for today -

Juve -2 and Valladolid double @ 4/1
    You got huge odds, I have 2.60 at the moment at bet365. Did it really drop so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 juxyjones

ALways goals in finnish league..hopefully it will be a case of both team scoring

also guys not sure if its been mentioned before..but for those if you with Iphones..great app 'football bet' its free app and like racing post app...it give forms of team in all leagues suggested bets for each game etc...very handy for research and ideas

Yardie wrote: »
    word of warning on anyone having a big punt on HJK is that their top striker Pukki went to Schalke on last day of window after impressing in their Europa League tie. HJK should still have enough to beat TPS but there may not be too many goals.

saw that, he scored 3 against them, **** we better buy him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I went for over 2.5 goals in the HJK and JJK games at the amazin price of 1.79/1 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

juxyjones wrote: »
    juventus -2

5er =138

thats a juicy one considering theres alway goals in the finish league,

same for me;)

evosteo wrote: »

same for me;)

on this too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

No something we dont!? do share!

well JJK got 3 draws in their last 5 games and Honka got 2. Also, the last 2 meetings between those 2 teams ended in a draw.

juxyjones wrote: »
    juventus -2

5er =138
    I see 6 games today. Which one should be thrown off?

I'm actually only getting 19.07/1 on this,

stingerro wrote: »
    I see 6 games today. Which one should be thrown off?

Tomorrows one? the last one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Vps - Haka, VPS have drawn 11 games this season

Tomorrows one? the last one
    Right, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Here is my bet this weekend folks:

Bet receipt number : O/20848585/0001440

Selection Selection Details Result 1 GAA Matches Cavan Club Football Matches Cavan Gaels v Ballinagh 11th of Sep 2011 2:30 pm Match Betting Cavan Gaels @ 2/7
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 2 Football Matches Npower Championship Matches West Ham v Portsmouth 10th of Sep 2011 3:00 pm Win-Draw-Win West Ham @ 8/13
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 3 Football Matches Portuguese Div 1 Matches Porto v Vitoria Setubal 9th of Sep 2011 8:15 pm Alternative Handicap Porto (-1.0) @ 4/7
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 4 Football Matches Spanish La Liga Matches Real Madrid v Getafe 10th of Sep 2011 7:00 pm Alternative Handicap Real Madrid (-2.0) @ 4/5
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 5
    Premier League Matches Bolton v Man Utd 10th of Sep 2011 5:30 pm Win-Draw-Win Man Utd @ 4/9
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 6 Football Matches League of Ireland Premier Matches Derry City v UCD 9th of Sep 2011 7:45 pm Alternative Handicap Derry City (-1.0) @ 4/9
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 7 Football Matches Premier League Matches Man City v Wigan Athletic 10th of Sep 2011 3:00 pm Alternative Handicap Man City (-1.0) @ 8/15
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 8 Football Matches Premier League Matches Stoke v Liverpool 10th of Sep 2011 3:00 pm Over/Under 1.5 Goals Over 1.5 Goals @ 4/11
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 9 Football Matches Premier League Matches Arsenal v Swansea 10th of Sep 2011 3:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Arsenal @ 4/11
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 10 Football Matches Premier League Matches Everton v Aston Villa 10th of Sep 2011 3:00 pm Over/Under 2.5 Goals Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6
    Pending

Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 7th of Sep 2011 9:57 pm Total Stake €20.00 Bet type Accumulator (10) (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due €20.00 Stake per line €20.00 Freebets Redeemed €0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid €20.00 Number of win lines -

Potential Returns €1,164.94

same for me;)

i did juve -1 with every team to score in the finish league,

dont trust juve at all even though its notts county, jus look at their recent results on soccerway, very seldom even cover the -1

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/09/08/world/club-friendlies/juventus-football-club-spa/notts-county-fc/1212975/

• Advertisement

jus posting this in here as i posted it in the in play thread by accident
    done a bit or research with the sstracker for the finish games and this is what i came up with

FC Honka V JJK - 2 or 3 goals @ evens

honka 6 of 11 games @ home ending 2-3 goals, jjk 6 of 11 away games 2-3 goals

MyPa V IFK - mypa @ 5/6

IFK shocking away record as well as recent form, MYPA doin well

RoPs V FF jaro - ?????

didnt go near this as both temas have a shocking home and away record respectivaley, likely be a draw

TPS V HJK - HJK @ 4/6

HJK should do the business

VPS V Fc Haka - 2 or 3 goals @ evens

vps 7 of 10 games @ home 2-3 goals, haka 9 of 11 games away 2-3 goals

my €20 will return €244.44

gud lukwink.gif

I quite fancy a load of draws in Finalnd today. For fun I am going to do all 5 games to be a draw @ 596/1 €1 on

The JJK game as highlighted by Lasagne has high probability of ending in a draw.

Also VPS vs Haka should be good for a draw. Vaasa PS are from the North west of Finland so an extremely tough place to play. They have drawn 60% of their home games this season. Odds of 12/5 look huge here

1-1 draw at 13/2 also interesting 4 of their last 7 home games have ended 1-1 so good chance of same again today.

Both teams to score at 4/5 in this also looks very strong. 80% of Haka's games away have had BTS. 70% of VPs home games BTS too.

who did ya do the draw bet with yardie?

who did ya do the draw bet with yardie?

betfair

sure ill have a bit of that,

*only* 400/1 on pp:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

Basically just clutching straws here..But Monaghan have been awarded the win inj the Finn Harps V Mons game last weekend as Harps played a suspended player ..

I had them in an Acc that would have come off if Monaghan won ..I was wondering if PP would refund the bet of take Monaghan out etc.. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

I have over half my account's balance on juventus winning and by a few goals, they better not play around :eek:

My little accumulator for the weekend.

Liverpool 2.20
    Napoli 2.20
    Real Madrid (-2.0) 1.80
    Malaga (-1.0) 2.20
    Barcelona (-2.0) 2.40
    Celtic (-1.0) 1.66
    Rangers (-1.0) 2.29
    Bayern Munich (-2.0) 2.20
    Man Utd (-1.0) 2.10
    Man City (-2.0) 2.50
    Arsenal (-1.0) 2.00

Odds of 4050/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

What's the difference between Asian handicap and Handicap result?
    I want to do Man City -2.0 so they have to win by 3 goals, what one is that?
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

HJK down to 10 men, they'll be doing well to get the win I reckon.

Gone for this tonight myself, looks very possible.
    Valladolid have beaten Gimnastic away 3-0 two weeks ago, so fancy them to score over 1.5 goals. Also Sonnenhof Großaspach have scored 2 or more goals in 4 outta 5 of their games this season. So I feel they should get at least two goals tonight. Double pays 2/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement